It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crazy Youtube guy - Stargates in Cities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Okay, I'd just like to say first of all that this is my first post on this forum, and that Ive been lurking around here for a week or so. Ive just gotten into the whole conspiracy theories, first starting with the "Tip of the Iceberg" the 9/11 attacks. After seeing conclusive evidence of the 9/11 conspiracy, I want more.

Much more.

And thus my search begins. Ive already fallen in love with these forums
there is so much good discussion and so much information out here its great. Anyway, Ive already browsed alot of the main ET conspiracy theories. I know some people sound truly "nuts" on the internet, but as we all know, sometimes the crazies may have a shred of truth in them. On Youtube, there is a member who is currently spamming comments on many Alien conspiracy videos. I mean hes really going for it. His English is terrible, and I suspect that it is not his native language.

However, in actually reading his comments, he talks about how there are apparently Ion Accelerators, or man made "Stargates" planted in cities, for a possible Alien takeover. He then goes onto describe on his channel, the 800 FEMA concentration camps (which is apparently a very popular subject). He mentions particularly the "Mark o Hatfield" building in Portland, which is what I assume Oregon.

His youtube name is "notonyourlifewillit" and he is posting ravenously on many videos, and they are current. He says his life has been "screwed up" by the CIA and NSA, and they are all in on it. He also mentions "rail cars" which I believe a previous poster on here created a thread and put pics of the railcars he/she took. Pretty scary stuff.

Anyway, I tried googling and looking for any articles relating to these stargates in cities, but I havent found anything. I was just wondering if anyone here has heard of these man made Stargates planted in cities for a possible alien takeover.

Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Got a link to his channel?

His channel could not be found under that name. A link is allowed.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ive heard his ravings here's what he says:

Project Avalon Link

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantim

I think you said it right in your title "crazy" though i do believe some of the information he is putting forward but I have to say he seems like one of those true wackos lol

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Your title pretty much sums it up, a crazy youtube guy that sees conspiracies in everything, has never met a conspiracy he didn't like, and makes many of uf that are really interested in this subject look like fools because we get lumped in with this type of person all the time.

Assuming the OP isn't the actual Youtube subscriber themself here to generate some views by acting as he/she is some "interested third party", the best we as a community can do is ignore enough of these youtube superstars just enough for them to settle down a bit.

Even if some of the things he mentions might have merit to them, they signal to noise ratio with folks like this is way to high to even bother.

top topics

join