It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationism's Legacy: Anti-intellectualism

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The whole point of creationism is to get the cronyism of the church to work. The Universal Christian Church (now Roman Catholic Church) closed down all freedom of thought through the Greek (Ancient) Philosophical Schools. They got a crowd to rip apart a female Pope while giving birth as well. They are foul. Many clergy are hidden paedophiles and gay, that preach against sodomy. They do not want us to think for ourselves, they want control over us and to practise their perversion hypocritically on us as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

Is there even such a thing as a YEC scientist??? Seems about as likely as seeing the Easter Bunny having lunch with Santa Claus. And please, don't anyone try to say Dr. Kent Hovind. He is not a doctor, he is not a scientist, he is a convict and tax evader (and clearly delusional!).

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Man would I love one of those giant kiwi's but they are a little small besides they can't fly... LOL..
Now a Moa would be a little faster but they couldn't fly either guess they made the wrong decisions in evolution, and unfortunately they got eaten into extinction. Hell can you imagine the size of those drum sticks when the Moa stood 15 feet high. How would KFC staff cook em?

Now about these Optical Computers. We call them this, because they rely on sight and the communication is geometric in nature.

Much Geometry is used as well as Letter forms or fonts but it will take a few months. but if you are inquisitive I suggest you contact me through U2U and give me an email address where I can send the required Geometric drawings and information you ask about.

There is so little known about psychology, don't get me wrong, I am not intending to throw insults, as I fully realise there is, what humankind calls an abundance of experience in this area, but in reality humankind has only scratched the surface, compared with what will be known and understood in say another 2,000 years time.

So you see no matter what stage we are at in Evolution or history we will in reality still know very very little compared with what will be known in another 2,00 years time.

We should Not discouraged by this thought but accept this in the context of reality it should be.

Let us Not be ignorant or arrogant about this truth!

Consider how many other civilisations my exist in your own universe, let alone any other universes or worlds, that don't represent anything at all, that we can understand at present.

Human primates are so insignificant, when you travel a couple of so called light years, if they in fact exist and look back and try and see the earth.

Now this is reality, instead of being conscious of only the Earth, wouldn't you say?

Anyway back to these Optical interfaces.

It is very easy to make up a device that allows you to observe the Geometric workings of (what was referred to in Ancient days) the Soul.

Look, the Identity of what was called the Soul, was lost many years ago and the imagination about such a thing as a soul, is B.S. today.

Religious bigots have No understanding at all and only pretend to in order to manipulate others.

Actually The Soul is nothing more than a giant machine, that is constructed of light, that manifests what you believe to be a Universe, in the form of a Holographic Geometric Experience.

Humankind is terrified of such a possibility today, and in their terror, reject any possibility of this, or even possibly being the case.

What I call The True Mind and what Psychology accept, as being the so called human mind, are entirely two different entities.

The human Brain is a Decoder/Encoder of a biological robot that is controlled to some degree of the Geographical inner mind, and is Directly Controlled by the Geographical Outer True Mind, and nothing more and nothing less.

The brain interfaces with an entity, that is an observer and I am Not speeking in the spiritual sense or anything like that.

The observer is that, which is aware of the human body, as you are aware that the human body is not aware of anything at all.

But the "Life Force" or Consciousness if you like to call either of those, or by any other name, that is aware of the human body instead.

The Human Primate is a Biological Robot whose boundaries are controlled by genes and the DNA Program that is within the Genes.

Try and deny that DNA is Not a Chemical Program?

We both know the answer don't we?

So yes, a human Primate is the result of a program.

And there is something, that has structured this Program, and it is certainly Not a person, sitting on a cloud playing with monkeys or primates.

There is in fact a Program, that both controls DNA Structure and its processing behaviour.

This is only one of the areas I have ben involved with.

So these Optical Interfaces, Interface with what I call The True Mind.

I have Not invented this system, but many have been involved with "back-engineering" a very ancient system, that can be traced back 5,000 years or so.

You can hardly call it a new technology.

The Roots of this system can be traced back to the very ancient Zionic Language that was before The Ionic Language (Greek).

You can find in Government buildings all over the planet, in Palaces, Temples, Churches, and mosaics in walkways and arcades.

The historical Remnant of the Geometric Language that has can be found has been corrupted by religions and the Like.

This knowledge was replaced, by Religion in order to bury this, but even their writings are full of this knowledge in parable form, as Human Primates are Not very good at hiding anything.

Even those who have degrees and the like, in theology and Religious studies have no idea at all, regarding this technology.

You need knowledge, in this Mind technology first, to be able to recognise it in the writings, and then it takes many years of research, to even slightly understand the simplest functions and processing languages.

What others and myself have achieved in this technology, can only serve as an introduction.

It will require a huge number of people to explore all the possibilities and we believe, even at the end of the next 1,000 years, we will have only scratched the surface but this knowledge will transform humankind's understanding of themselves and their universe.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Cmon, if you had a moa to ride, it wouldn't need to fly.Maybe you should get the equally extinct Haast Eagle.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf

Cmon, if you had a moa to ride, it wouldn't need to fly.Maybe you should get the equally extinct Haast Eagle.

Is the Haast Eagle big enough to take passengers?

Maybe we could start up another Gerasic Park and offer rides on Pterodactyl

Might have some fun breaking them in though... LOL.

Just need to scratch up a few fossils to recover some DNA and kick start them again.

If only we knew how.

Oh well maybe one day.....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
evolutionist always state that "creationism" is "belief" and "evolution" is "science". For something to be science it must be observable and repeatable. evolution is neither. it has never been observed and it has never been repeated. both evolutionist and creationists are only interpreting the "evidence." both are beliefs. one leading evolutionist says of evolution, "... in spite of the patent absurdity of many of [evolutions] constructs...we have an 'a priori' commitment (meaning we chose evolution even before we studied the evidence) to materialism because we can't allow a divine foot in the door (in other words, we choose to believe in evolution, even though it lacks evidence, because we don't want any 'god' telling us how to live our lives." it takes a lot less faith to believe an intelligent creator created life, than chance and billions of years.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The haast may carry a child - then eat it. I think youll have the same problem with the flying dinos.

I honestly believe that the woolymammoths will return through cloning within our live spans. It's not been to long to recover intact DNA like it is for the dinos.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
So insomnia and my lack of caring for all the talking heads, I've read the whole book Good Wolf mentioned earlier. Review in another thread sometime tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

ahvnt you heard about the dino soft tissue been found in some fossils?

they noticed it in a fossil t-rex leg that broke in transit so got a bunch of poor quality broken fossils and started hammering em apart and found very small amounts of soft tissue preserved inside the stone(no air no bacteria to destory it ^_^ )

of course the fundie brigade started waving it as proof dino fossils arnt as old as they are

the scientists just said "hmmm thats interesting our idea of fossilification doesnt account for this lets go see where we went wrong" and disappeard in a flurry of lab cotas and specs to solve the error in theory

so looks like we dont need random mosquito drilling to attain a sample

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Michael J Behe holds a PHD in biochemistry and is the poster boy for ID,

he is about the only credable proponent of ID with a degree or doctorate in a relavant field

not a new earther though, was gonan say not sure if he was old/young but looked it up wiki says he's an old earther

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

go watch some of Kent Hovind's videos,he uses science to prove creation.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

No, I have heard of it. Fantastic find. They've also found a few mummified dinosaurs as well. I've not seen much on the soft tissue DNA but Im gunna bet it's too degraded to clone (which I think is what you were getting at, correct me if I'm wrong).

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

news.nationalgeographic.com...

they have pulled and analaysed callogen and other partial protein's so far. its only a matter a time till they get the right bit of softtissue in the right fossil ^_^

and to go even more off topic, just spotted this its SOOOOOOOO cool

vampire moths - evolution at work again ^_^

[edit on 4/11/08 by noobfun]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Forgive me for not holding my breath in hopes that they find clone-able DNA. Australians have been trying to recover cloneable DNA from preserved Tasmanian Tiger bodies which have not been extinct long but have just had nothing but trouble. The DNA is always fragmented and nearly unfixable.

Although it's exciting to think that the mammoth, T. Tigers, and all sorts of creatures lost to history may be resurrected.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

People are leaving out particle physics because it's too mind blowing, because in particle physics you realize We are all one creation that is interacting with itself through a dimesion created within itself so we can Observe what is happening through this interaction of ourselves. See does that even make sense?

At base level we are all waves that are interfearing with each other, and that interference is our reality. This is most basic of course.

The purpose of the universe is to go from imperfection to perfection (evolution) or back to God (perfection).

If this is a frail existence why does any action matter then?

Why not rape and pillage ? Do what you will because in the end your just worm food anyways.

God is the creator and seperate from the creation. We are the creation and were made to evolve to attain perfection from an imperfect state.

Without any evidence associated with the earliest instant of the expansion, the Big Bang theory cannot and does not provide any explanation for such an initial condition; rather, it describes and explains the general evolution of the universe since that instant

So in the end can't we teach that God created us to evolve ?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Been away for a while ...

Hope every thing is good for yall!

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

So in the end can't we teach that God created us to evolve ?

The idea of theistic evolution is alive and well.

Theistic Evolution

Why don't we teach it?

We do! ... well, the evolution part of it, the part that is quantifiable ... It's called The Theory of Evolution.

As far as the theistic side to this belief system:

Theistic evolution is not a theory in the scientific sense, but a particular view about how the science of evolution relates to some religious interpretations.

Because this is a philosophy, it cannot be taught in classrooms in relation to evolution. It does not have any evidence to support it that can be taught.

But I highly recommend that all those who a religiously inclined, consider theistic evolution as a direction to take with their faith.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It's not science he uses, it's anything but.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

well its easy to see why you didnt have sign in and put your name to such laughable tosh

yes odd we left particle physics out of a discussion not involving it

and im glad to see you did too ...

is that a.... yes it is thats a modified without god and the bible theres no morality argument and a without god everying is pointless

i can prove evolution happens can you prove the creator exists or just happens to be outside the system so no need to explain or prove anything ..handy ehh

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

hjahah i needed a luagh thanks

isnt hovind the guy with his magic ice barrier that if it actually existed would have melted in 4 days crashed to earth superheated on the way down becasue of the shere mass and probabily boiled all life on earth to death

way to do science

someone teach him to write believeable charachters and he can try his luck against Dean koontz and Stephen king, he failed at science may as well give horror/sci-fi a try with his imagination

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
isnt hovind the guy with his magic ice barrier that if it actually existed would have melted in 4 days crashed to earth superheated on the way down becasue of the shere mass and probabily boiled all life on earth to death

Think about the de-pressurisation too.

"Gosh Noah, I feel very light-headed."
BOOM!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join