It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does psycic Sight exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Does psycic Sight exist? I would be interested in your expeirences if any.

What I mean by pyscic sight is not actually seeing anything but feeling something on top of sight.

It's like feling something is over there then automatically imagining something where that sense is coming from.

Has there ever been any documented cases, I would be very interested in ATS Skeptic views and others, I would love to know more, please.

Klain

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I have had more then one Out of Body Experience. And I have had many prophetic dreams. So I would say yes.

Also, the US Government *allegedly* funded a project called Stargate, which was about Remote Viewing (essentially OoBE/AP).

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
In a word yes.
But it either takes years of intense meditation or the secret is Fing well guarded... For doing it spontaneously anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Being psychic is an inherent part of the human psyche, but has been obliterated or goes unnoticed by most people today due to the lifestyles of those who live in the Western cultures - fast and competitive are not compatible with psychic experience.

Psychic experiences can have many aspects and include the mystical. They can be visual - once I lay down to sleep and as soon as my eyes closed I found myself viewing the stars above our house and through neighbours houses as if the walls were not there at all - the clarity and depth was beyond anything I have ever experienced before and I could see many thousands of stars not usually visible in the city where I reside. There was a small plane that came into view - after a short period of this I opened my eyes (somewhat shocked at this experience) and then heard the engine noise from the small plane. I was fully aware of my body lying in the bed throughout the experience and therefore it was not an OBE. One can also experience hearing events - frequently these occur in relation to warnings of impending danger or telepathic experiences when one hears another persons thoughts as if spoken internally - these are realised to be telepathic when the other person then speaks the same words that have just been heard from within. Clearly our brains have a capacity to translate thought vibrations from others - very subtle abilities are psychic abilities, thus the references one hears of "sensitives" in relation to psychics. Another aspect can be sensing changes in the weather and earthquakes before they occur - thus being sensitive to the weather pressure changes or ELF waves which precede quakes - people usually suffer the symptoms, which can be very unpleasant, for years before realising that the symptoms relate to these events. Another aspect can be a simple,but very useful knowing relating to an intention to know. This is useful information that can be used to avoid advertisements when watching TV or when cooking food to perfection without having to watch over things.

To increase your abilities the first is simply to know that psychic abilities do exist and should therefore be recognised as such when they occur and not discounted like 'the flat-earth skeptics' do about anything outside of their caves. Secondly meditation is a must. Vegetarianism is definitely an advantage. Time in solitude and nature will also assist.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
People tend to use it more as a child and lose it as you grow up. The reason being, the modern day world. There is no real need for it. However some people keep it or can re-tune into it.

I myself believe to poses a few psychic abilities, e.g Empathy, Auras and predict small events in personal life.

I am however only 17 so i guess as i get older and learn more i will be able to get stronger and possibly learn new abilities.

If you want to be able to use yours you have to believe!

new topics

top topics

join