It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does psycic Sight exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Does psycic Sight exist? I would be interested in your expeirences if any.

What I mean by pyscic sight is not actually seeing anything but feeling something on top of sight.

It's like feling something is over there then automatically imagining something where that sense is coming from.

Has there ever been any documented cases, I would be very interested in ATS Skeptic views and others, I would love to know more, please.

Klain

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I have had more then one Out of Body Experience. And I have had many prophetic dreams. So I would say yes.

Also, the US Government *allegedly* funded a project called Stargate, which was about Remote Viewing (essentially OoBE/AP).

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
In a word yes.
But it either takes years of intense meditation or the secret is Fing well guarded... For doing it spontaneously anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Being psychic is an inherent part of the human psyche, but has been obliterated or goes unnoticed by most people today due to the lifestyles of those who live in the Western cultures - fast and competitive are not compatible with psychic experience.

Psychic experiences can have many aspects and include the mystical. They can be visual - once I lay down to sleep and as soon as my eyes closed I found myself viewing the stars above our house and through neighbours houses as if the walls were not there at all - the clarity and depth was beyond anything I have ever experienced before and I could see many thousands of stars not usually visible in the city where I reside. There was a small plane that came into view - after a short period of this I opened my eyes (somewhat shocked at this experience) and then heard the engine noise from the small plane. I was fully aware of my body lying in the bed throughout the experience and therefore it was not an OBE. One can also experience hearing events - frequently these occur in relation to warnings of impending danger or telepathic experiences when one hears another persons thoughts as if spoken internally - these are realised to be telepathic when the other person then speaks the same words that have just been heard from within. Clearly our brains have a capacity to translate thought vibrations from others - very subtle abilities are psychic abilities, thus the references one hears of "sensitives" in relation to psychics. Another aspect can be sensing changes in the weather and earthquakes before they occur - thus being sensitive to the weather pressure changes or ELF waves which precede quakes - people usually suffer the symptoms, which can be very unpleasant, for years before realising that the symptoms relate to these events. Another aspect can be a simple,but very useful knowing relating to an intention to know. This is useful information that can be used to avoid advertisements when watching TV or when cooking food to perfection without having to watch over things.

To increase your abilities the first is simply to know that psychic abilities do exist and should therefore be recognised as such when they occur and not discounted like 'the flat-earth skeptics' do about anything outside of their caves. Secondly meditation is a must. Vegetarianism is definitely an advantage. Time in solitude and nature will also assist.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
People tend to use it more as a child and lose it as you grow up. The reason being, the modern day world. There is no real need for it. However some people keep it or can re-tune into it.

I myself believe to poses a few psychic abilities, e.g Empathy, Auras and predict small events in personal life.

I am however only 17 so i guess as i get older and learn more i will be able to get stronger and possibly learn new abilities.

If you want to be able to use yours you have to believe!

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I've had the odd experience where I can feel someone in the room next to me, although it's only when I'm laying in bed. Sometimes it feels bad so I don't dare look and then the feeling disappears. Other times I'll feel someone there and when I look, yes there is someone there.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: klain

I’ve had a few visions with the people in the visions thoughts before the visits happened. They were accurate down to the last detail.

Dreams too.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nineteen

legit reply, my friend. thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Unubuh

just be careful. your brain isn't done developing and messing around with the psyche should be done with great caution. You never know what door you're opening. Or what's coming through it.

not to mention, if you have any genetic/family history of depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, psychosis etc then you really shouldn't tempt fate. Be smart and have fun. You're 17==you're not even using psychoactives. Go study psychopharmacology if you're so interested
edit on ❥1/24 by Abhorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abhorsen
a reply to: Unubuh

just be careful. your brain isn't done developing and messing around with the psyche should be done with great caution. You never know what door you're opening. Or what's coming through it.

not to mention, if you have any genetic/family history of depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, psychosis etc then you really shouldn't tempt fate. Be smart and have fun. You're 17==you're not even using psychoactives. Go study psychopharmacology if you're so interested

Depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, psychosis

Oppression, sensitive, targeted, lesser beliefs forced upon a greater mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

read up on Healer, Prophet and Psychic----> Edgar Cayce

there's a storehouse of his life-time of 'Readings' of health issues affecting strangers in the Archives at Virginia Beach... search for the A.R.E. in same city ...

ARE is for Association for Research and Enlightenment
Cayce is the man...

ETA reply to: [gouldielockstitch[/post]t=27269591]

at 16 i was certified schitzoid & Hedonist, i behave nicely, now at 76 ...60 years of satisfaction

edit on 8-1-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I've done psychic seeing quite a few times, none of it was "planned" or done by anything I did. Spontaneous psychic seeing.

Lying in bed eyes shut, sometimes it just happens. I can see everything even though it's dark, and it's like a bluish or greenish glow to everything. But I don't project away from physical body. I had a spontaneous astral projection a long time ago and ever since then can sometimes experience the seeing. It's pretty strange.

I have stopped subsequent spontaneous (non-self induced) astral projections since then, because It is not my thing to do. It doesn't feel good or right to me so I refuse to spirit travel. It's bad news. I feel there is no good in doing it.

It's more for the trade of voodoo practitioners and witchcraft, and I REFUSE to allow it.

The psychic seeing is different, but even that, when it happens, I can sense other things nearby that are out there waiting for naive fools to spiritually target.

Perhaps this is why it was allowed to happen to me, so that today I can warn anyone "trying" to do these sorts of things. It does not lead to any good ending.

edit: Psychic sight just means you are seeing with the spirit and not with your physical eyes, but seeing with your spirit is different because you can sense things you don't want to know about. Those things will know about you since your energy becomes a beacon when you are in this state, and you don't want that. This is one route that can be used by the "things" to become attached to someone which is very bad.

edit on 8-1-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Genuinely coming to the conclusions that humanity, as a species, is capable of much more than we have been led to believe.

Call it a spiritual awakening if you will but Remote Viewing, Out of Body Experiences, Near Death Experience, Spiritual Channelling, Psychoactive Hallucinations and UFO's are starting to seem interconnected to me, something I plan to explore through mediation and, eventually, lucid dreaming experiments.

I would say Psychics fall under the umbrella of Remote Viewers though for all we know it might be a different discipline altogether...

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 01:23 AM
link   

No, all who claim psychic abilities are liars.

edit on 9-1-2024 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

No, all who claim psychic abilities are liars.

So, you are the only one with psychic abilities then?

Wow, how do you know this?

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yes.

Psychic sight exists.

It's an absolute nightmare.

Anyone claiming otherwise is making money.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gamechanger
In a word yes.
But it either takes years of intense meditation or the secret is Fing well guarded... For doing it spontaneously anyway.

Yes.

You just need to be very aware of how you feel.
Gut instincts.
if you get a feeling dont just forget it.
write it down. so later if somthing happens!

you may think about some one.
and just a little later they call you.
and you think Nothing of it.
You could hear them thinking about you.

So pay attention.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The spontaneous sight is something that happens to me too and because it is uncontrollable - it's disturbing, to say the least. Sometimes I can't make heads nor tails of what the vision/video vision is so most of the time I'll just ignore it. That's why I suppress my abilities because I like to be in control of all of my thoughts/mind processes.

Once while at work a coworker came into work late and extremely upset told us how she lost her wallet with all her I.D., immediately I could see where the wallet was located through what I can only describe as a vision in video form. I was not going to tell anyone because I didn't want them to think me weird, but I said 'what the hell', so I told her I saw a vision of it in a box under or in a cabinet. Her facial expression immediately went to a surprised look then said to me 'I know where it is' and that was the end of that. She went home at lunch, came back and told me that it was exactly where I said it was located, which cemented the fact that my psychic visions were true.

Having said that, I do use my abilities 'on call' for other self-guided controlled meditation and/or cleansing rituals, but also use protection stones/psychic abilities to keep out what is not desired.

It's been a long haul learning how to control that part of it, I can tell you.

But if you speak with most psychics, that's how it works, it's mostly spontaneous sight and the visions the psychic receives usually does not make sense to them if they are doing a reading for someone else - why would it make sense when they don't know the readee nor their life's experiences. Make sense?

edit on q00000043131America/Chicago3434America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000044131America/Chicago4646America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

That's pretty cool, you definitely have it then, a lot more than what I've experienced.. Whatever it is that I do, it isn't very powerful, and I haven't tried to develop it. Sometimes I wake up, but I'm not physically awake, only awake and fully conscious in thought, but can see the room even with my eyes closed, and my vision is perfect and vibrant, unlike physically.. I can't even move unless I really want to break away from the situation and get up out of bed, but that takes exerting some effort, and unless there is a need to fully wake up, it's easier to just not do anything.

I don't feel like this is the dreaded sleep paralysis that some people suffer from, or it could be, but I can break through it very fast if I want to, so I'm not disturbed by it.

It is in that state that I have had spontaneous projections start on their own where I can feel some sort of motion that moves around me, but because I don't want it, I break it by pure will power and wake up completely.

Mainstream Science can't/won't even begin to believe or study anything like this out of fear and rejection by peers, and I can't blame them. Hard to prove anyways since physical proof is impossible, since it doesn't involve anything physical.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join