It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's....and thier blinking lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Apparently these "aliens" NEED to have these blinking lights to let everyone, with an eye on their sister, know that aliens are out there and YOU need to see them....

What are they doing? Warning airplanes? Showing off? Signaling drunks?

Maybe I dont get it but its pretty hilarious how so many people are so desperate to prove the existence of aliens through terrible video of supposed UFO's..... I will level with you all..I think that there are other life forms out there...I think that they MIGHT come here, but I dont know for sure. All the moon structures are very intriguing...all the abductions are very interesting... HOWEVER...we are jumping on the ridiculous train to suckersville every day.

You cant tell me that all these flashing lights are UFOs....triangles, flashing lights, seemingly circular objects??? There is NO proof of anything....

We are wasting our time on the ridiculous instead of focusing on the possibilities. Shady pics....terrible video...they disease the progress everyone is trying to achieve

Its infectious on this site.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Not all people make the assumption that strange lights in the sky are of alien origin. Both of the UFOs I've seen didn't have blinking lights, they were just illuminated solid objects. I believe the illumination is a side effect of the energy source they run on.

As far as solid evidence goes, the public doesn't have much access to any. Watch the Disclosure Project, you can't tell me all of those people are lying.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by The Dave]

[edit on 29-10-2008 by The Dave]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
well I didnt say that they were lying, nor did I claim that all people that saw strange lights in the sky thought that it happened to be of alien origin......

However, there are videos..especially this new Stephenville video, that are so ridiculous that it attributes reputable people to the "drinking the kool-aid" type. I thought we were smarter than that.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Yea I take a neutral stance on any videos or pics I see, mainly because there are so many damn hoaxers around these days, it's really ruining the credibility of the real cases.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Then you my friend are truely seeking the truth

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

However, there are videos..especially this new Stephenville video, that are so ridiculous that it attributes reputable people to the "drinking the kool-aid" type. I thought we were smarter than that.

Exactly. Those kind of videos prove nothing. Even the best camcorders can struggle in low light situations, so it can be extremely difficult to capture a good video of anything in the night sky.

Apparently these "aliens" NEED to have these blinking lights to let everyone, with an eye on their sister, know that aliens are out there and YOU need to see them....

Do they? blinking lights = planes IMO.

I carry a real camera at all times and often have a camcorder at hand. More people own cameras than ever before, so if there is anything 'out there' it is only a matter of time before someone takes a decent picture.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It amuses me that people think blinking or solid lights are some sort of indicator that a craft can't be alien in nature. OP indicates that abductions are interesting (something I think 95% of are probably bunk), that crop circles are interesting (that I would think around 98.5% are bunk), and yet LIGHTS.. something simple that helps you see where something is, is weird? I don't get it.

Let's say my ship is one of a few hundred that docks in Alien Mothership Gamma. Once inside, lights might be a great way to see where other ships are, help in landing the thing, and in the vaccuum of space, where there are more dimensions to worry about crashing into something else, I don't think having lights is far-fetched at all, no matter what species you are.

Of all the things that are questionable in UFO sightings, imo, lights are the least of the worries. It could be propulsion, it could be their way of saying "Hi there!," it could be just guidance lights like we put on pretty much every vehicle we make, including the Shuttle. As far as their agenda goes, we have no idea what that is at all. Their thought processes are obviously alien to us. They may not even care if we see them or not. Heck, they could be here on a mission to track our planets atmosphere and other geological conditions, and could give a rip less about the life populating it, who knows.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm on the fence about the blinking lights for I have seen them twice with my own eyes. I agree that you have an arguement in questioning why they seem to have the same blinking lights as our current aircraft. I'm of the opinion that some of the things that get reported as UFOs are real while more that are observed are black projects. These black projects could involve actual physical objects or some sort of hologram type technology used as psyops on the battlefield. I worry that TPB could use this against populations in order to coerce them into spending money to address the issue through military means.

new topics

top topics

join