It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would you NOT vote for Obama?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
He is a puppet, mccain is a puppet, they are like the puppet howdy doody- research a little into the people who were behind jimmy carter in '76- hmm exactly the same elites that are now pushing Obama. couple of years ago, most people never heard of obama- I remember back in '74- no one knew who carter was. history is repeated til it does not work anymore- and we have the power to change things so stop voting for this 2 in one party system-

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Why would you vote for either side? We have a two party kleptocracy, both sides are bought and paid for neither of which is going to serve the interest of the public.

Every four years they put on a media circus and come up with new catch phrases like "change" but the only change we see is the degree in which John Q Public gets screwed. They tout the same old regurgitated lies and people buy in to it every time.

Why wouldn't i vote for Obama? The same reason i wouldn't vote for McCain neither of them will serve the interest of the American people, contrary to what their political propaganda might say.

Now go back to sleep. Nothing to see here, everything is under control.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have a lot of reasons to NOT vote for Obama, but I will just list a few.

Keep in mind I am no fan of Mc Cain or Palin either.

He has the most liberal voting record in the Senate.

He thinks he can tax the rich without the rich passing
that cost on to the consumer through higher prices.

He said " his Muslim faith" in a TV interview.

His real name is Barry Sotero and he was registered in
school in Indonesia as a Muslim.

William Ayers

Farrakhan

Rev. Wright

ACORN

Involvement with corrupt officials at Fannie mae and Frddie mac.

If you ask me to prove any of this your too lazy to use google.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I will not vote for Obama because he has shown repeatedly that he has neither ethics nor integrity. He has broken his word every time he has given it.

Also, the media is so for him and I absolutely know that they don't have my interests at heart.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
He has broken his word every time he has given it. .

Every time? Can you elaborate on that? I would ask for examples, but you would have to give all the examples to justify that statement.

Also, the media is so for him and I absolutely know that they don't have my interests at heart.

Yeah Fox News absolutely swoons over Obama

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have thought of that. If it happens like stated in another thread and he is gunned down and he gets back up.... I am flipping out!reply to post by Anonymous ATS

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I did not vote for Obama today for purely economic differences of opinion. He voted for the bail out. No one got my vote today who voted for the bail out.

The end.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have heard that they really want the young in this little group. Guess so they can rat out the parents. Can you imagine a force of teens? Kids are angry as hell these days anyway.reply to post by jsobecky

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
LOL!!!! can anyone hear name a perfect president, with no skeletons in his closet, no bad decisions made, etc.........

can anyone do that here? i know 98 percent of the population cant if you were to stop them on the streets and ask them that same question. if anything, the first thing out of their mouth would be something about clinton. get your mind right, you dissin a man, when the history of the u.s has not provided you with this imaginary best candidate ever, that we should be trying to recreate right now. thats why people usually end up saying, well, your right, theyre not perfect, but im going to pick the lesser of two evils, or i think although those 5 things suck, these 4 things benefit me, so im going for this guy.

people have this stupid way about going about things, like, well, my girlfriend smokes crack, but she is in shape, works, and treats me good, so i wont question her about it.

my best friend steals from me, but i have known him forever, and he gave me rides to work when my car broke down, so i wont challenge him on the stealing.

just apply the stupid way people go about normal day to day things, like relationships and work, and apply that to how people will vote in this country, and thats when i barf in my mouth.

the worst part is, i dont even dwell that deep into the world of politics whatsoever. i just dont, but i usually keep myself informed just for entertainment purposes, like debating dumb friends, or just being able to add to a convo at the bar sometimes. you ask why, because i love the times of presidential elections, which is when people remember they can vote, and i love smacking people in the face with facts, only to have them dumbfounded, but yet these are the same people voting. your voting, and you cant even keep up with me? that makes no sense. ooooooh, you didnt do any research, you just heard someone say so and so is raising taxes, and you figured, they seem to be a well "QUALIFIED" authority figure, ill take their advice.

idiots

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tmbandt

So then you didn't vote for McCain or Obama right? They both voted for the Bail Out right?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

I will not vote for OBAMA for the same reason I will not vote for MCAIN, this hole election is nothing but a F@#$%ing SCAM ! Wake the hell up, or we are all going to be in deep DO DO !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
There are reasons why people will not vote for Obama in this election. My own reasons are based upon a gut feeling:

This guy has come up too fast, too far. When do you remember another politician ever rising so far so fast?

jsobecky...

Another politician rising so fast was Bill Clinton...Few knew the Arkansas governor prior to him running for president...

However...Once again, I am choosing from a two-sided list...I would prefer a third-party...

But, I'm still not sure whether I will vote for McCain or Obama (I am still undecided, although I have toyed with writing in my own name...)...I am leaning McCain because of his experience, and that he is a Navy veteran, as am I...

One thing I don't like about Obama is that he reminds me of a black "Anthony Robbins (the motivational speaker known for his "fire walks") all the way down to his "infomercial (like Robbins and those real estate, get rich quick, gurus)" last night...

Also, too many people are acting like he is almost god-like...and, too many other countries, who DO NOT like us, are pulling for him...

He travelled throughout the world and was treated like a "head of state," which I thought was inappropriate...

And, I think he is arrogant...and assumptive...

Thise are my personal reasons why I would not vote for Obama...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I wrote in Ron Paul thank you very much.

Not a one liner.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
because a vote for barrack obama is a vote to put....

Zbigniew Brzezinski's ideals and thoughts into the white house

Obama's foreign policy advisor and vocal supporter is Zbigniew Brzezinski, Jimmy Carter's national security advisor, who says that Obama offers 'a new definition of America's role in the world'.

This is the same Brzezinski who created the Illuminati's Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller in 1973. The Trilateral Commission is dedicated to a world government dictatorship and closely connects with other strands in the web like the Council on Foreign Relations (member: Barack Obama) and the Bilderberg Group.

Brzezinski's foreign 'policy' during the Carter administration, as he has since admitted without regret, was to entice the Soviet Union to invade Afghanistan in December, 1979. The idea, he said, was to weaken their rival superpower and the result was a ten-year occupation that cost the lives of an estimated 1.3 million Afghans and spawned the Mujahedin, Taliban and Osama bin Laden.

Deep breath: he's now advising Barack Obama on foreign policy ...

VOTE THIRD PARTY!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Originally posted by TheRooster
The question I have is... What will the citizenship requirements be for this CNSF? Will he fill it with the "Muslim Brother's" he referenced in his book?

[edit on 10/30/2008 by TheRooster]

And yet another stretch of the meaning intended. My God people, when will you ever learn? Stop creating crap.

Like the quoted comment above. Once again there is a leap to the most extreme conclusion. Obviously you are saying that he means his 'Muslim Brothers' as in, he is a Muslim.

Stop twisting the meanings please. You know full well that is not what he meant. That is basic propoganda 101.

Darious, When will we ever learn? Creating crap? Do me a favor... Until O'Bama either appoints you official spokesman for ATS, or he strips me of my first amendment right of free speech, allow me (and others here) to interoperate his writings in accordance to our rights under the constitution.

It doesn't take a genius to interoperate this:

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.”

there is no reference to "brothers" in that quote. And quit pretending you know exactly what he means, because I don't think even HE knows what he means.

Because this man and his handlers have sealed all writings and records for both Harvard and Columbia, these two books stand as the only insight into his morals, values, ethics and beliefs. (unless of course you're willing to buy anything he's been spewing for the last 20 months) My guess is if "O" could have, he would have bought every copy of both books back from the public before entering the race.

I can guarantee you this... If there was anything of value to his campaign in any of his college records/writings, the MSM would be serving it with his Kool-aid... But because we haven't heard a peep, and we never will because it's sealed, there is nothing but damning evidence to the real Barack O'Bama in his college records.

If you were to reverse the roles and read his quotes as if written by a white man, black people would be screaming racism. Contrary to your beliefs, it does not take a giant "leap" to arrive at an extreme conclusion when reading his quotes, you just need to put the kool-aid down before reading.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
this is what he wrote

Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"

he did not write that in audacity of hope

[edit on 30-10-2008 by jimmy1200]

[edit on 30-10-2008 by jimmy1200]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

by jimmy1200
Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"

he did not write that in audacity of hope

The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of “The Audacity of Hope.”
Maybe the guy I share my office with got a special edition or something, but it's right there on page 261, highlighted, underlined and circled.

[edit on 10/30/2008 by TheRooster]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

Not one of your so called facts is true. This tells me that you have not done your research into the Truth.

Ignorance is not an excuse to spread lies.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy1200
LOL!!!! can anyone hear name a perfect president, with no skeletons in his closet, no bad decisions made, etc.........

can anyone do that here? i know 98 percent of the population cant if you were to stop them on the streets and ask them that same question. if anything, the first thing out of their mouth would be something about clinton. get your mind right, you dissin a man, when the history of the u.s has not provided you with this imaginary best candidate ever, that we should be trying to recreate right now. thats why people usually end up saying, well, your right, theyre not perfect, but im going to pick the lesser of two evils, or i think although those 5 things suck, these 4 things benefit me, so im going for this guy.

people have this stupid way about going about things, like, well, my girlfriend smokes crack, but she is in shape, works, and treats me good, so i wont question her about it.

my best friend steals from me, but i have known him forever, and he gave me rides to work when my car broke down, so i wont challenge him on the stealing.

just apply the stupid way people go about normal day to day things, like relationships and work, and apply that to how people will vote in this country, and thats when i barf in my mouth.

the worst part is, i dont even dwell that deep into the world of politics whatsoever. i just dont, but i usually keep myself informed just for entertainment purposes, like debating dumb friends, or just being able to add to a convo at the bar sometimes. you ask why, because i love the times of presidential elections, which is when people remember they can vote, and i love smacking people in the face with facts, only to have them dumbfounded, but yet these are the same people voting. your voting, and you cant even keep up with me? that makes no sense. ooooooh, you didnt do any research, you just heard someone say so and so is raising taxes, and you figured, they seem to be a well "QUALIFIED" authority figure, ill take their advice.

idiots

im glad im not alone , i wonder if god took the day off when he made these peoples brains ?

[edit on 30-10-2008 by EliteLegends]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
My reasoning might sound very twisted for not voting for Obama - but here goes. I believe the next 4 years are going to be utter h*ll here in America between the financial mess and foreign wackos. By 2012, our country is going to be in such the pits, that whomever is president will most likely be labeled "the worst president ever" - even if it's not his/her fault (and it probably won't be). No one will remember Bush's inactions. So, do you really want to see someone who is "making history" right now then get labeled "the worst president ever" 4 years later? As much as I liked Hillary and voted for her in the primaries, I'm glad "the first woman" won't be getting elected president during this awful time either. I think McCain can better handle the title of "worst president ever." Twisted, eh?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join