It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would you NOT vote for Obama?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gramercy
from the mods "discretion" on this topic, it is apparently bad to support Obama....that is ridiculous.

Nice try .. really.

It is the other way around my friend.. anyonbe who doesnt support Obama get the axe.

Obama supports like Bknapple get thier panties in a bunch when we state facts.
The truth is the race card is the only thing Obama supporters can stand on. He has done NOTHING for this country to justify his right to be president.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I feel this guy is the antichrist. He will rise out of no where and speak great things. The people will be mesmerized by him. He has middle eastern descent. And he will come to power in a troublesome time for the world.....economic?. If he is elected he will be in office for 4 years , the second term is when he becomes the antichrist and reign of terror will be the last 4 years. Get ready for the mark of the beast my friend. I agree one hundred percent with your gut feeling. I do not trust him due to all things I have posted above.....and I am not religous. Take care

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
he will raise capital gains taxes - if you have any stock and plan to sell it in the next few years or sell a home or any big item they will take up 40% in baracks plan, this includes retirement accounts. More government involvement in your life - universal health care??? sure use the insurance the government employees have?? if everyone is using this it will take 2 years for any operation - look at socialized countries. Oh and by the way, his plan includes ALL the illegal aliens in it coverage all 15 million of them. The interesting thing is WHY do people such as yourself WANT more government in your lives - this is the fundamental difference between Democrats and Republicans. Republicans want to give authority to the people in the states. BE AFRAID IF THIS MAN GETS POWER

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

He is a member of the Chicago Machine. The Chicago Machine is not so much a party as it is a "kleptocracy." I live in Chicago. Our sales tax rate is 10.25%, the highest rate in the country. Corruption is the status quo here.

He is a Marxist radical and hangs out with Marxist radicals. These people hate and want to destroy this great country.

He is a racist and will fight for slavery reparations if elected.

He's creepy.

He was born in Kenya and educated in a radical Muslim school in Malaysia. Any news source that tries to tell you that he wasn't born in Kenya and educated as a radical Muslim......is lying.

His associations - Bill Ayers, Tony Rezko, Jeremiah Wright. Obama sat through 20 years of Wright's sermons and only left that church due to the national spotlight brought on by his run for POTUS. He should have left that church after just one sermon.

His stance on immigration is too soft. Obama wants to give them all amnesty and hugs.....I want to build a 500' wall across both Northern and Southern borders, with computer-controlled machineguns that blast anything that comes within 100' of the wall.

He wants to increase the estate or "death" tax in order to steal my Father's millions when he dies. Dad made millions from nothing, and paid taxes on all of it already. It will not be taxed ever again by anyone.

And here's the big one: guns.
His voting record on gun-related issues is pathetic. Based on his voting record, he plans to disarm the populace, and as we all know, a well-armed populace is the best defense against tyranny. Chicago, my home, is #1 murder capital of the US because we have no right to keep OR bear arms (some people, who shall remain nameless, do anyway). Apparently, the Bill of Rights doesn't pertain to Chicago unless you are a politician. Basically, he wants to re-write the Constitution and Bill of Rights.....and to start, he wants to kill the 2nd amendment. He has bigger issues to deal with (if elected), but I guarantee that he'll get around to it. The right of the individual to keep & bear arms is the one right that guarantees all the rest. We lose this, we lose all the others.

Don't get me wrong - I think Bush has screwed things up more completely than any POTUS in history.....but Obama would be far worse if elected. Last Fall, I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries. I think Dr. Paul could solve our problems better than any other candidate, but unfortunately, our candidates are chosen by the media, based on the size of a candidate's advertising budget.

If you want all of the US to more closely resemble Chicago (the most repressive place to live in the US), then go ahead and vote for Obama. Anybody who votes to put a gun-grabbing, racist/Marxist Chicago Machine politician in the White House probably deserves what they end up getting - a total police state (vs. the partial police state we already live in).

The Oracle has spoken!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
GUNS! If everything goes to hell in a hand basket, what tool will i use to fend off people and hunt for my family. Guns. He wants to ban ALL gun sales as well as ALL "Hunting" Ammunition. Which is all ammo. Then, the people will be defenseless against the govt. So that way, he can introduce the Amero. Starting the american world off from scratch. Its like hitting CTRL ALT DELETE on the free world. With all of this confusion going on, the regular people of america will lose. Your dollar will not be worth anything leading to crime, abuse, and lose of things like your house, car, retirement, everything.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Obama's NOT getting my vote, because I can see him for what he is, and that's quite simply another corrupt politician. They're all the same. Well except for Paul and Kucinich.
Oh, and there's the fact that he will try and repeal the 2nd Amendment. Not on my watch...not on my watch.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I wont based on...

His church of 20 years

His censorship of news and his youtube page.

His failure to show proof of united sates citizenship..when asked in over 8 lawsuit's..that get threw out..

His Ties to known terrorists..and corrupt people ..

His blatant support from other country's..makes me think they want a rookie as our president so they can have there way with him.

His support from black voter's that flat say they are only voting for him because he is black.

His might as well say endorsement from Louis Farrakhan...obama is the nation of Islams "Messiah" ...P.S i don't feel right electing a god or demigod of some folks

How the media and website Even like ats..favor him and black threads bann anything as long as the "Messiah" isn't slandered.

How 9 in 10 new's stations endorse obama...and you expect them to tell you any truth that would..hurt the person they already endorsed..thus you get feed your obama truths.

His raise to fame if you call it...is very scary..But..Whats scarier is dumb Americans think this man is gold...This man's is running is not cause Wants to help you..It's Because someone is backing him so hard who idk.

He and his campaign hire supporter's from myspace and other's to blog and join forums Just like this one.
For the sole reason to flood threads..
With such things as
Its only because he is black.
Same old politics
McBush
And to flat call others Ignorant when they call obama.

His support of acorn..
He have 800k if i remember correctly to Acorn to to register voter's of poor family's.
Poor family's are 99% what? that's right folks democrat's.
Then Acorn had toms of fake registration's...Could it have been a way to trick the polls?
Could they even be false flagging us..So when it does happen ..we are now numb and go i figured it would happen.

I can list 500 reasons why not to vote for obama....
I want a list of why they are voting for a unknown.

all info i said has been posted on ATS and other site's many times NEVER been debunked..just flamed till thread gets closed or deleted by a mod.
Bias..i think so but then again it's not my website lol

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This pretty much sums it up:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granfalloon

His stance on immigration is too soft. Obama wants to give them all amnesty and hugs.....I want to build a 500' wall across both Northern and Southern borders, with computer-controlled machineguns that blast anything that comes within 100' of the wall.

This statement here goes a long way in labeling you irrelevant. How can your words be considered at all when you obviously have zero consideration for humanity?

He wants to increase the estate or "death" tax in order to steal my Father's millions when he dies. Dad made millions from nothing, and paid taxes on all of it already. It will not be taxed ever again by anyone.

I wonder how he made those millions? Did it have anything to do with consumerism? If so, killing off the middle class (major consumers), which were the people that made him the millions, is about as ridiculous as your post.

And here's the big one: guns.
His voting record on gun-related issues is pathetic. Based on his voting record, he plans to disarm the populace, and as we all know, a well-armed populace is the best defense against tyranny.

Have you not read the numerous articles concerning the population being de-armed already? It's already happening in the traditional administrations, so why are you making a fuss now. And Obama never aid he would repeal that consititutional right. So stop being drunk with fear.

Chicago, my home, is #1 murder capital of the US because we have no right to keep OR bear arms (some people, who shall remain nameless, do anyway). Apparently, the Bill of Rights doesn't pertain to Chicago unless you are a politician. Basically, he wants to re-write the Constitution and Bill of Rights.....and to start, he wants to kill the 2nd amendment. He has bigger issues to deal with (if elected), but I guarantee that he'll get around to it. The right of the individual to keep & bear arms is the one right that guarantees all the rest. We lose this, we lose all the others.

Um... I lived in Chicago for a few years and you act like Obama had something to do with this ban... It is the Caucasion Mayor Daley who is and has always been corrupt.

Today, Chicago effectively bans its residents from privately possessing handguns -- a law in effect since the early 1980s -- and that's not going to change anytime soon... First, there will be reams of litigation, with Chicago taxpayers footing part of the hefty bill.

Did you read that? Early 1980's. Was Obama pushing legislature 20 plus years ago in Chicago? Perhaps you also thought Obama ran around with the Weathermen underground when he was 8 too?

If you want all of the US to more closely resemble Chicago (the most repressive place to live in the US), then go ahead and vote for Obama. Anybody who votes to put a gun-grabbing, racist/Marxist Chicago Machine politician in the White House probably deserves what they end up getting - a total police state (vs. the partial police state we already live in).

I love how you continue to blame Obama for Chicago's problems. It's pathetic really.

AAC

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Facts that have NOT been reported about Obama, is why many will not hand him their vote.
www.citizenslim.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

First time for everything, gave you a star dude

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by TheRooster

Your point is valid, however the bottom line is America is sick of BUSH & Comp. All I am saying is that people are more mad at the GOP than their inadaquate understandings of Obama.

Doesn't that makes psychological sense?

To say that the Dems are the only ones sick of Bush & Co is simply not accurate. I am a conservative first, and a republican second. Bush & Co. are RINO's, they have not reperesented the Reublican party for a long time. When I think of Republicans men like Ron Paul, Barry Goldwater, and Ronald Regan come to mind. Not men like Bush 41, Bush 43, and McCain. If you want more of the same, elect BHO... Take a look at how Joe the plumber got raked over the coals... Try to get a copy of his Harvard or Columbia College Records, or records pertaining to the purchase of his mansion, or birth cert. Try asking for a complete list of doners (something McCain has provided). Try holding him accountable for the company he keeps (this is a big one for me as I am a father). Explain to me how he can pay a subsidiary of ACORN over $800,000 for work on his campaign, and then say he has "not given them one red cent"?

Everybody BUT Fox is covering for this man! He has raised over six hundred million dollars, and much of it cannot be traced by the FEC to verify it's source (coming from Americans). If McCain was doing this the MSM would be screaming "4 more years of Bush". Trust me when I say this, "O" is more of the same! In the last 20 months he and his handlers have demonstrated they are more like Bush & Co than McCain/Palin are.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Wow! That is a powerful video. I never knew that Obama wants to creat a Civilian National Security Force that is as powerful as our military.

The obvious answer is....why? Why would we need this CNSF? Unless he has plans for us...

Very, very scary indeed!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

that vid is bunk. it starts off wit ha huge lie about his name being barry soreto. folks we have the birth certificate. enough with the lies..

slap some clips of obama out of context and throw in some racist viewpoint of pictures of him in other culture's clothes, and whoops hes a muslim terrorist commie.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What? This thread hasn't been bombarded by nasty remarks and comments with the intent to have the thread shut down?

That just happened with the thread that was the exact opposite of this one. Why would you vote for Obama. You see, this is what I am witnessing. The more negative and nasty attacks are coming from the right.

This is why I have moved from the right. It's not what a TRUE conservative is supposed to do. Not attack people for how they are voting. It's disgusting really.

I am NOT voting for Obama because I don't know if I can trust him. I am sick and tired of voting for the 'lesser of two evils'. I am not going to vote for McCain because I actually believe he is worse for us than Obama.

It's just strange how the mods can allow for a thread to be shut down by ignorant people that have zero decorum and respect. If they continue to post nasty remarks then ban them. Period. Don't shut down a thread because that is WHAT THEY WANT!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Some of it may be, but there is one important fact I got from it that cannot be denied: Obama wants to create a Civilian National Security Force that would be as powerful as our military.

Why would he want that? Why do we need that?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
reply to post by bknapple32

Some of it may be, but there is one important fact I got from it that cannot be denied: Obama wants to create a Civilian National Security Force that would be as powerful as our military.

Why would he want that? Why do we need that?

Well, if he was to suspend the constitution, cut funding to troops deployed abroad and leave them there (hanging), he would still need a domestic defense force. I believe Joe the Senator eluded to this:

we're gonna need you to use your influence, your influence in the community, to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right.

The question I have is... What will the citizenship requirements be for this CNSF? Will he fill it with the "Muslim Brother's" he referenced in his book?

[edit on 10/30/2008 by TheRooster]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
HAHAHA Nice job AnAbsoluteCreation
Granfalloon is now a Obama support...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is why I would not vote for Obama...

He keeps saying that he will "end the war in Iraq."

Newsflash...The war in Iraq is already over! The only thing going on in Iraq is making travel arrangements for the troops. Unless there is an agreement to stay with the Iraq government, the war will definitely end on 12/31/2008.

He keeps talking about fixing the economy.

The economy has just finished its first quaterly contraction last quarter and still needs one more before it is considered a recession. He wants to change long established definitions so that the people will see problems where no problems exist. He's been talking about recession for the last year and there was no recession. But he finally got one with the entire banking system collapsed. Nice Timing...

Obama is either confused or an outright liar. For the Obama campaign to be successful, things have to suck for Americans. He's trying to convince the country that he will do something that has already been done, and successfully, and he wants to fix something that isn't confirmed to be broken.

I would even go as far to suggest that Barack Obama's backers have done everything they can to make the war in Iraq and the economy look worse than they really are. Up to and including being directly involved in the Al Qaeda in Iraq insurgency and the destruction of the global financial system last month, just to give Obama talking points.

I don't feel the above accusation is unreasonable considering that there are people out there that think the current President of the United States ordered or was involved with 9/11.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster
The question I have is... What will the citizenship requirements be for this CNSF? Will he fill it with the "Muslim Brother's" he referenced in his book?

[edit on 10/30/2008 by TheRooster]

And yet another stretch of the meaning intended. My God people, when will you ever learn? Stop creating crap. Stop coming up with nonsense about McCain, Biden, Palin and Obama.

Like the quoted comment above. Once again there is a leap to the most extreme conclusion. Obviously you are saying that he means his 'Muslim Brothers' as in, he is a Muslim.

When in fact, as I have referenced to them myself, he meant the term 'brothers' in an all encompassing manner. Like me saying, I want all of our Christian brothers and sisters to get together with our Jewish brothers and sisters and our buddhist brothers and sisters and have a nice ole' ho' down! Yit yuh!

Stop twisting the meanings please. You know full well that is not what he meant. That is basic propoganda 101.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join