It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies are not interesting to me because ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
These conspiracy theories are interesting, but I am more interested in who wins between the Rays and the Phillies. I am also very interested to find out whether the Dallas Cowboys survive the absence of their quarterback, Tony Roma.

This other stuff about the NWO, and whether McCain and Obama are in the back pocket of the Power People just doesn't interest me.

I'm watching tv, and I'll figure out what's really happening by watching my high-def tv.

I believe that we going to move to better times with the help of our local politicians.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
no one cares about the series this year. lets be real.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You just made my day

It's healthy to have a chuckle every now and then no matter how desperate the situation. Sit back and take a breath yall.

On another note, do you think it's ok to follow (or in my case obsess over) a sport as a guilty pleasure, though I do also keep up with world events, school, and the nwo and such?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If you care more about the Phillies and the Rays then you are probably going to want to read espn.com

That is more your speed...not ATS.

We are here to discuss conspiracy, theory, thoughts, ideas, truth, lies, government.....not how little you care about it all

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

Not a big sarcasm fan, eh?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
[color=#484644]. . . . . . . . . . .**Attention**

Morning, everyone. Though this is 'Rant' it doesn't mean we degenerate into one-liners and insults.

Let's puh-eeze keep it OT, m'kay?

Thanks for your attention, and happy posting.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

[edit on 10/29/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If they don't interest you, What are you doing joining and posting on a "conspericy" site??

Just saying.............................................

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Excuse me, it wasn't meant as an insult, just a playful reminder. The topic is his sarcastic, the Onion-like take on the blissful ignorance of the public and their general disdain for "conspiracy theories", thinking, not being mindless automatons, etc.

new topics

top topics

join