It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for current and ex- military personnel and police officers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So I read this thread here and was encouraged to see how many military personnel actually read ATS.

So I have a question since I have only a distant outside understanding of local law enforcement and the military and the politics within those organizations, I am curious to know how many with the police departments and the major military's (namely the US military) are aware of the everything going on concerning the stuff that is discussed on ATS, such as the NWO / 9-11 / FEMA Camps etc...

Say if it came down to it and there was another false flag attack to justify martial law at what point does the military or the police stand up and protect the citizens and the constitution? I can understand rounding up rioters, but what about the average joe citizen? What happens when Homeland Security gives you the police and the military a list of citizens to round up and send to the FEMA Camps? What happens when they say any protesters should be arrested even if it is a non-violent protest?

So my question is would the entire police department and military blindly follow orders and round up the citizens they swore to protect or would some of them stand with their fellow citizens?

If there were any military that would dissent against the federal government in this case who would it be? Would it only be the rare conspiracy theorist who reads ATS and such? Would it the higher ranking officers? Would the lower ranking officers? Would the non-coms and the enlisted?

What about the police?

If you were or are in the military and / or police how do you see such a scenario playing out?

Are we doomed to repeat Nazi Germany where the police state takes over and rounds up anyone the State sees as a threat?

I have really wanted to know this from an inside perspective of the police and military how they think this would play out.

Thanks in advance for any and all perspectives and answers given.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Honestly...the military side of me tends to believe that it would be hard to get any commander to give orders to attack/commandeer US cities...be that as it may, you would have some "lifers" that may follow said orders if given, but the majority of current military forces would not. This is not due to cowardice or insubordination, but honor and value in the American way of life! Now I am no longer in the military, but I can assure you that I have a great amount of training-so do many veterans-that can/will be used to protect my home, family, city, state, etc. against anyone. Plus being a country boy on top of that...shoot. There is not a lot of folks that can hinder me and mine from thriving in just about any situation.

Not sure if this is the answer you were looking for, but it is what you got...
Max

After edit...The Police, like them or not, LIVE with the people they protect! They will only be on the side that takes care of their community-as a whole, the individual is not reflected in my statement-Don't think that the Police would harm People because of orders to do so...

[edit on 29-10-2008 by daddymax]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
That is very good to know and quite encouraging. Thank you for your answer.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Thats all well and good but they aren't going to order Texan troops to round up Texas citizens. They're going to bring in a group from New York, who already have biases and differing culture. They will be in an unfamiliar place and not understand the values, or the culture. They wont see southern Americans, they will see "Those crazy cowboys are stirring up #, we're gonna cap em". I think it is a very naive view to think that the uSA is immune to the same crap that has brought down empires for centuries.

I think Max has a point that he's not hitting on though. The majority of the soldiers will desert to take care of their families. Whats that leave in the mainstream military? The "Lifers" he refferred to, the ones who will follow the orders without question. When the minority is all that's left, they become the majority. When the majority of the military follows these orders blindly, all that's left is a downward spiral. The worst part is, history has shown that we will tolerate these conditions just to stay alive. Power will be consolidated, and we will have missed our chance.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The 'Police State' of yesteryear is a bit of a lost one. It didn't transpire as predicted, as it was expected.

Dissension is high when, an opposition is presented, and casualties present themselves. For a force taught to assume total domination, when this proves to not be a reality, disorder arises. Panic is often witnessed. Since, most recognize that being based on baseless claims to begin with, one may assume that subduing a party is an unachievable outcome.

Rarely is it the case of the famous 'don't tase me bro''. Which the popular media thrusted as dictatorship. I've noted all it takes is a piece of brick to disrupt a squad intent of forceful movements.

Most, now, are quite indemnified in "back-peddling". Where you may liberally mark their words, as they now wish to be known. Mock-battles with a predictable, defined outcome are the order of the day. Where, once it was assumed the N.W.O was spreading it's wings; the outcomes are not within defined momentums. And, most would be known for distraction, in the stead of actual prior claims.

The last time I witnessed a group attempt to subdue another, it went horribly awry. With the aggressors belongings being sold at thrift stores. No lie.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Well here's a good link for you from September in Minnesota sure you seen it before though lol...

The city dropped all charges against everyone after 10's of thousands of complaints to the Mayors office. Or so I was told.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

Call me bias and maybe rightfully so but I would think even the "lifers" will need morale to fight an enemy and to fight the very people they are "lifers" to protect might be a bit dis-heartening for them.

As someone else said on another thread, I don't remember who, even the Marines who guard the President have families in America to protect.

However I do appreciate your insight and no doubt would they try and employ tactics that you are talking about. Do you really think though that a New Yorker would shoot a Texan any easier?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

top topics

join