It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency declarations smooth way for vaccine makers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Emergency declarations smooth way for vaccine makers

www.kansascity.com

On Oct. 1, Health and Human Services Secretary Mike Leavitt declared an anthrax public health emergency. On Oct. 10, he declared health emergencies for smallpox, radiation sickness from the detonation of a nuclear device and poisoning from botulinum toxins, the active ingredient of Botox...

But by declaring these public health emergencies, HHS has granted manufacturers of anti-terrorism drugs and vaccines and others involved with the products protection from lawsuits if the drugs were to cause unfortunate side effects.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well now this is like a sucker punch to the gut.

First of all why the # are we not being warned if there is some sort of legitimate reason for these declarations?

Either they are planning some false flag incident--I found the mention of radiation sickness to be almost a slip of the pen here, since it doesn't relate to vaccines at all--or they are going to force mass vaccinations.

Can anyone here shed any light on what specific vaccines are classed as anti-terrorism? It would be a terrible thing if that immunity extended to the vaccines that most people are already taking.

www.kansascity.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I dont care, I dont take none of thier happy ass drugs...

As long as 80% of the US residents suck in that much world prescription drugs. i will not be 1 of those 80%..

I dont even take meds when sick, i ride it out..

[edit on 10/29/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Good for you, you'll stay a lot more healthy that way!

new topics

top topics

join