It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be careful what you eat by 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Be careful what you eat by 2009

www.healthfreedomusa.org

HealthFreedomUSA.org, the website of the Natural Solutions Foundation, is beholden to no one: our only interest is health freedom. Rima E. Laibow, MD, successful natural medicine physician since the 1970s, has studied 16,000 pages of Codex documentation. Her conclusion is that people who say that Codex is “consumer protection”, “voluntary”, or “harmless” are, at best, seriously mistaken.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is all to scary. By decmber 31, 2009, if we don't do something supposedly they will be injecting "vitamins and minerals" aka toxins in our food. the head of this little project, to make it even more scary, believes that nutients do nothing for our bodies and is false. Where the hell did he get his information from?

They already forse big meat companies to inject growth hormonze in our cattle and flouride is now present in water systems. Studies show that these two things cause more health problems then anything. Is this what is next?

www.healthfreedomusa.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Boy that gives the words "grow your own"new meaning.I raise most of my own food.Unless they force feed me I'm not going to worry about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i couldnt grow a herd because id have to kill and skin them. :-\

id rather have someone else do that for me, or if not, i wont eat meat at all, ill resort to eggs and nuts for all of my protein.

you can replace meat in a diet COMPLETELY with eggs and nuts..

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Codex is dangerous, no mistake. But there is a lot of resistance, not only at a grass-roots level, but by the delegates at Codex conferences. Many of them are questioning Codex rules, and are pulling out of certain aspects of it and slowing down it's implementation.

www.youtube.com...

This is a very interesting report from the June 30th 2008 Codex meeting, where positive things appear to be going on. Codex is far from certain to be implemented worldwide. While we are certainly not out of the woods yet, their power structure may be weakening.

Remember, the PTB love to spread the "resistance is futile" message. The psychological impact of Codex is that it causes people to feel hopelessness and desparation. The Codex implementers don't want people to know how much resistance there is to it.

When they started messing with vitmins in England I moved onto Raw Food....
Great thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
We will only have one country on this planet before long and her name will be Dystopia.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I just heard about Codex Alimentarius last week, there are some good videos about it on Google Video...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
So all the good stuff is taken out of our food, and we get accused of not eating right???

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
My partner whose from Jamaica where they do grow their own fruit and veg has long said that the reason why cancer rates are so high in this country (UK) is because of the pesticides used and GM foods on the market. He was amazed when he first got to this country that fruit lasts so long, its because they do something to it to make it so. So this does not suprise me at all! And although, I do believe 'you have to eat a bit of dirt before you die' - this is taking it a bit far! That said, people don't need food to kill them, not when drink,drugs and smoking is still around to do a good enough job of it already.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
could this possibly be to prevent people from overeating since a normal portion of food would be pumped so full of unhealthy crap that you couldn't stand it?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
No, it's the opposite of trying to help people. These people are trying to create a one world order. The players involved appear to be the United States government and the whole of the European Union, but these infrastructures have actually been infiltrated by agents of the banks to which they are financially indebted. The quest for these men behind the scenes is to control the entire world... a.k.a. to try and replace God on Earth... a.k.a. Antichrist. To see the extent of this conspiracy look for leaders making horn signs with their hands and also look at major corporation logo's such as Speedway (three s's... six six six). This was created and will be implemented by them for mass genocide... this among other things will be the cause of the plagues and diseases spoken of in Genisis. The E.U. has Revelation symoblogy everywhere from the harlotte riding the back of the beast to the 12 stars on their flag. Look into it and believe in God... he told us the day would come.

new topics

top topics

join