It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News desperate to discredit Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Please read the screen shot taken from the FOX NEWS WEBSITE about 10 minutes ago. I count six negative news items on Obama.
The only story I see on McCain is over to the right, you see a little thumbnail of him in a video link story. (he's smiling and looking rather good and no doubt the video will be shining a glorious light on him)

I am surprised FOX haven't called a McCain win already! LOL

Does anyone else see the pattern here?

[img=http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3862/allstopslv7.jpg][/img]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by amicrazy

When there are credible sources to a news story it's called reporting the news.When they are not credible sources they are called Comments Not News or CNN for short.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That's sad, what slander. Fox News wouldn't be so bad if they didn't call themselves "fair and balanced" when they're so obviously not.

Originally posted by amicrazy
The only story I see on McCain is over to the right, you see a little thumbnail of him in a video link story. (he's smiling and looking rather good and no doubt the video will be shining a glorious light on him)

But that part's kind of funny lol

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Shocka]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Geezus man. Go look at CNN's website. I know it KILLS some people to see one news channel ask the tough questions on Obama. Everyone just wants to give this man a pass.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Why don't you just come out and say it.You're not a Fox news viewer. What time does the redneck,inbred,racist hour air?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Near as I can tell, Fox runs inbred racist programming 24 x 7.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

No it can't be 24/7 redneck,inbred,racist programming.I have seen several toothpaste comercials and a bunch of Obama ad's...Just yanking your chain....I'll quit.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Im sure even the toothpaste commercials are racist.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Fox News, with the exception of Hannity and Colmes and O'Riley, is by far the most fair and balanced out of all the news channels. I used to watch CNN but I couldn't take it anymore I had to switch to keep my sanity.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Fox News and it's redneck, inbred, racist viewers cannot accept the fact that the black fella is going to be in the White House. Watching them resort to lies and distortions would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Yes, because it is impossible to be critical of Obama for reasons other than his race. Now if he were white and the same criticisms were being made it would be ok, but since he isn't white how dare anyone criticize or question him.

And no, I don't watch Fox News. Or CNN or MSNBC for that matter.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It really isn't all that hard to discredit Obama. You just report the facts, the contradictions, and the disclosures.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Fox News and it's redneck, inbred, racist viewers cannot accept the fact that the black fella is going to be in the White House.

The regular audience for the Fox News Channel continues to include more Republicans than Democrats. Currently, 39% of regular Fox News viewers are Republicans while 33% are Democrats; in 2006, the margin was 38% to 31%.

source

Guess those 33% of Democrats are redneck, inbred, racist viewers who cannot accept the fact that the black fella is going to be in the White House also.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The most important issue here is to transcend the false Left/Right
paradigm. Both candidates have near identical foreign policies and both voted for the bailout, and are merely having a sham war over unimportant issues to distract the people and let them belive they are free.

Most people on this board know this but it's surreal to see people putting so much energy into an obviously fixed fight.

The real powers in the world are largely unaffected by who's in the White House, especially since both candidates are bought and paid for. The NWO agenda continues whatever the weather.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

So what? If your offended don't watch Fox News. It's as simple as that. I personally don't like Fox, so I don't watch it. I'm getting sick of these Fox bashing threads. Enough already we get it. Fox is in the tank for McCain just like MSNBC is for Obama. American news is bias on both sides.

I would imagine that most people who are really into Fox were already voting for McCain anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
FOX has no credibility and most media watchdogs agree with that.

They don't just "lean" to the right they are so far bent they don't know what left looks like. They don't even care if the story is patently false as long as the rumor is out. Other networks have debunked most of their Obama attacks already.

Expect a nonstop barrage of heavy unsubstantiated "criticism" of Obama from FOX in the next few days leading up to the election.

They are patching up the swiftboat for another sailing, only unlike Kerry the Obama campaign isn't taking this libelous crap lying down.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Originally posted by lee anoma
FOX has no credibility and most media watchdogs agree with that.

Bullcrap. FOX NEWS is the most successful cable news station IN HISTORY. Deal with it.

Other networks have debunked most of their Obama attacks already.

Other networks like PMSNBC and Keith Olberman?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Study after study shows that FOX news viewers are misinformed about the current situation in Iraq and quite a few other things.

This was particularly funny considering that McCain also wanted to "spread the wealth" but now has forgotten:

In falsely accusing Obama, Fox News' Brown misrepresented reason McCain gave for initially opposing Bush tax cuts

Summary: Fox News' Steve Brown accused Sen. Barack Obama of omitting the purported reason Sen. John McCain initially opposed the Bush tax cuts, which Brown claimed was "because they didn't match up with corresponding cuts coming out of the budget." In fact, the reason McCain gave for voting against the tax cuts in a May 2001 floor statement was that "so many of the benefits go to the most fortunate among us, at the expense of middle class Americans who most need tax relief."Media Matters

It isn't as simple as "if you don't like it don't watch", FOX is misleading the public while masquerading as a legitimate news source. It would be different if it were FOX OPINIONS and not FOX NEWS.

That is what I take issue with.

FOX is just straight up propaganda.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Originally posted by lee anoma
Study after study shows that FOX news viewers are misinformed about the current situation in Iraq and quite a few other things.

Really? Show us some of these "studies", please.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join