It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Today I was riding my bike past my old school, which had added a new wing. I rode past the old wing, and in one of the lower windows I saw some hazy, sandy-colored figure. I looked in the next window to see if it was just someone inside walking in the classroom (on a sunday, for some reason), but it just disappeared.
When I saw the figure it looked as if it were hiding between the windows previously, and pivoting out to face me. I had felt that it was feminine.

When I attended that school, several people have reported seeing handprints appearing on windows, and seeing a faint ghost-like girl int he windows.

Just wanted to share this.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You should do some research, and see if there are historical sightings to corraborate yours.

Maybe there is even a story attached? Such as a death in the school, etc.?

There's a haunted high school not a block away from my house! I believe it's even listed in Sightings' database as such...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Okay, first off what is the name of the school and when was it built? What was on the site where the school is before it was built? I agree with Gazrok, do some research on the school. That way you can find an explanation for it

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School. It's a Catholic private school.

Our parish began Our Lady of Perpetual Help School in 1927, five years after the parish was established. The first building, which still stands at the centre of our present complex, was built through the generosity of an early parishioner, Mrs. Lily Lefebvre and the vision of the first pastor, Father Fred Coghlan, C.Ss.R. Since the building of that first structure, the parishioners of Our Lady of Perpetual Help parish have continued to take responsibility for Our Lady�s School and has rallied to build four additions to the original building. For over fifty years our school was enriched by the presence and leadership of the Sisters of Charity of Halifax. We have a proud history to inspire us to continue our task of passing on the values and the intellectual tradition of the Roman Catholic Church at Our Lady�s School.
From the school website

It's pretty old... so I'm guessing nothing that I know of was there before... I'll try to find some more info. Any help as to where to search?

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
aw thats nothing, my high school had a janitor who insanely hung himself in the gym on the basketball hoop. and my couzins seen him too, shes psychic and has extra awarenesses.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Is this Mrs. Lefebvre dead? Maybe it was her.....Because I didn't find anything on any ghosts in the school....all I got were other OLPH schools and Holy Ghost schools and nothing on ghosts. So the only thing I could think of that it is Mrs. Lefebvre.....but that was just a guess....

new topics

top topics

join