It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampires, so hypocritical

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i was just watching 30 days of night, and when the police officer guy (i don't know his name, i don't care either) blasted the female vampire in the face with the UV light, she went flying and the other vampire looked at him like "what did you do you jerk." As if we wouldn't want to defend our well being, it was then i remembered the Supernatural episode i watched last night, and every vampire movie i have ever seen, vampires are so hypocritical, they want to feed on our blood, but when we defend ourselves they go bananas on us, lets break this down more, they want to live by taking our lives, but they don't want us to defend ourselves, anyone else have any thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well, if you had to hunt down your meal, and chase after it, you'd be tired too and hoping that instead of fighting back your dinner would just give it up.

Heck, would you wanna fight a cow to get a steak?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Wouldn't you get pissed too if a cow melted your friends face with a UV lamp? Humans are like cattle to the vampire. They also believe they are superior in most every way.

[edit on 11/1/2008 by eye open doors]

join