It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnel ghost captured on camera?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Another thing, he looks like he's got his hands in his pockets, not shackled or holding them in front of him.....i reckon someone didn't mean to walk into camera shot.

Just my opinion though.

CX.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
wow very interesting video!
it dont seem to me these guys are hoaxers, there is def a man walking with his hands in his pocketes, turns and walking back.

Very weird, or it's a ghost or it's some1 from the sci-fi team accidentally walking in the way of a video shot but doesnt dare to say because he looks stupid.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

It is believed that ghosts will use energy around them to try to manifest or move things to capture your attention. A room can suddenly go real cold, possibly the ghost using heat energy to either manifest or move something in the room. Possibly. If that is the case, then it is possible to capture 'something', some kind of change which will interfer with the natural atmosphere/temperature in the room. Something not easily seen with the naked eye and so a thermal imaging camera should help.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jasperaldo

It doesn't surprise me anymore what some folks will do. I heard that Most Haunted was manipulating sounds and such to make their shows interesting and keep their ratings. I cannot confirm this but I have watched some of their shows and wondered. I despise that program to tell you the truth.

But yeah I can also see a crew member screwing up and then not wanting to reveal it for fear of loosing his job. Anyone on my team ever pulled a stunt they would be out lickety split. If an honest mistake is made, you speak up. Otherwise it defeats the whole purpose of being there in the first place.

Some folks are in it for the fame and ratings. Others are in it to find answers and they want to do it right. People who fake things make everyone else look bad and give the research a bad name.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I saw this episode when it aired on tv. No doubt it has a human shape. I remember thinking it looked like a soldier. Or someone hiding in the building.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join