It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to save the World, and influence things.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"-if you measure wich of both slits the single particle goes through, but immediately erase the info of the detection, it will still behave as a wave.

This proves that the physical act of measuring, is not what causes the destruction of the wave.

It's the act of the info reaching the experimenters consciousness, what causes the wave of potential to collapse."

Is this as far as the experiment goes?

Because this is obviously the most important part of it so far from what I have seen.

But I do wonder what would happen if the observer couldn't comprehend the answer.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

No it does not make a Sound. I have been working on this problem for many years and can say this with confidence!

The 'sound; you refer to is only something that our primitive human ears can process

An alien with different information gathering faculties may or may not receive some form of energetic stimulation from it.

All we can say with any confidence that some form of energy is generated by the falling. But it does not make a 'sound'

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Bump for my fave post .. always relevant this one.

the fear is ramping up .. but more are awakening each day .. spread the word .. feel the love!!!

QS

<< 3  4  5   >>

join