It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to save the World, and influence things.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
How To Save The World, and Influence things

I respectfully request that this post does not turn into a flame fest/ religious discussion.
Please watch the video below.

The Double slit experiment.

Ok so after watching the video you should be aware that the ‘observer’ effect is scientifically proven to effect matter and reality around us.

There is a wave of possibility coursing through the universe and reality itself, until observed every possibility exists, the act of observing causes the wave function to collapse and choose a position in the universe.

Thus we effect matter and can even impose our will on matter!

Impose our will on matter? Mr Squirrel I hear you cry, now wait a minute imposing will and just observing is surely not the same thing.

Your right they are two different things .. but guess what you have the power to do both!

Now, even though the sizes are incredibly small at the quantum level, it is proven that you the observer can make matter manifest and also apply your will to require desired results. It is also proven that the same object can be seen in multiple positions in reality even though it is only one wave function.

Now I will broach ,Entanglement Everything and I mean everything in this universe/reality is touching everything else in the wave of possibility’s

Please watch this next video for evidence of Quantum entanglement.

Now please hold with me just. one more to go, more on entanglement and also Will and intention.

‘We are all creating the future, we are all creating what is outside of us, none of us are innocent in that regard , if there is something out there we do not like we cannot turn our backs on it, because we are co-creators , somehow or other, we have to do the right things to try to get the future that is best for all of us.

‘Yes it does matter, somehow intention is correlated with the output’

So hopefully after watching the videos you will agree with me that..

1. You, me and every other consciousness in the universe is creating/manifesting reality around them.

2. Everything in the Universe/reality is connected somehow.

Ever noticed how when people work on inventions their seems to be two or three groups racing to perfect/complete technology.. why didn’t one group have the idea.. 1 year before .. or 10 years or a million years?

Was the ‘idea’ or invention manifested due to the collective conscious and then past on via entanglement?

(I know there are exceptions to this rule ,the Chinese were way ahead of the world in gunpowder, paper, etc for a long time)

So……….. How to save the world, and influence things?

Look around you everyone.. see this world? We did this…. All the wars , all the killings, all the greed all the selfishness… Not only did we physically perpetrate it, we manifested it with our collective will.

We did this.

That’s the bad news.. Now the good news.

Everyone always cries , what can I do? People talk but never do anything.
Well we managed to do all this without even knowing we were doing it .

Your intentions are down to thought, free will and emotion. The first two I will not broach as that’s your department

Emotion is the rogue element here. Basically scientists agree that there are only 2 Main emotions, Love and Fear … ALL other emotions are just an offshoot of the main two.

Currently the planet and its collective will is gripped in Fear, it lurches from one fearful incident to the next

Some are fueling the fear, some corrupt groups are manipulating the fear factor also, but they cannot win, remember your are in control and you must manifest a better future for all of us.

To be cliché we must all learn to send out love and not fear, to treat others as we would be treated and to stand up to corrupt and selfish groups/ individuals.

Love is the way , it will conquer all , try it ,send it out to everyone in your mind. Remember you’re in charge!

Ty for taking the time to read my post, any constructive input is appreciated.

I hope to have scientifically proven these facts rather than relying on myths/legends to present the case

Please star and flag if you found the post useful.

[edit on 29/10/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
excellent summary of the truth (IMHO). The ability to avert destructive/undesirable lines of thinking and therefore manifestation seems to be the key. I continually struggle with my own thoughts leading me directly into imagining some reality I really have no interest in manifesting and thus strengthening it. I want to say control over your thoughts is the answer, but that then is in conflict with my general philosophy, in which control does not lie in congruence with the final "answer" if you will.... hmmm...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
yes, this video is amazing in the sense that; wow, i don't understand something that i don't understand!

3:03 video 1: the superhero states that there's no way firing one electron at a time should produce a wave pattern. can anyone say assumption?

where would their theory be if they fired frozen chickens through tiny slits whether observed or unobserved? i bet they didn't test that.

how about firing the observer through the slits, would it be a wave or matter pattern? what if an observer got observed while being fired through the slits? surely this should at least result in a hairdo that can finally compete with 80's hair.

80srewind.net...

as experiments go, this is top notch. but this means nothing and proves nothing. if you're waiting for the scientists to say "oh excuse us, we cocked it all up. quit paying us xxx,xxx dollars to do this. we don't really want to design bigger bombs anymore." then you're going to be waiting longer than the time it'll take for stephen hawking to admit that he's full of s**t. oh wait, that already happened.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Mozzy]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The electron does not become a wave until a force sends it toward its target. To say that there is a wave of possibility infusing the universe, is to say that there is a force which has created that wave. To say that there is such a wave (which must by definition be everywhere and everywhen) is to say that the force which creates the wave is, for all intents and purposes, infinite. The only force which could create such a wave is God, which to some, does not exist. If we each impose our will on the universe, those who chose to not believe in God would bring about the collapse of the entire wave. A paradox.

Also, it is incorrect to say that the same object can be seen in multiple positions, both at the quantum level and of course the "real" level. It is only while as a wave that the electron passes through both slits. As soon as it is "seen" it is no longer a wave and no longer can pass through both slits, can no longer be in "multiple positions".

I'm afraid your hypothesis fails with your first postulate.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This is a bit out of my league, but I had a thought: An electron cannot "become" a wave regardless. This is because if Item A becomes Item B, the existence or for lack of a better word, "components" of Item a still exist within Item B. Take a transformer for example - a car "becomes" a robot. The components that made up the car are still there. they have simply become a robot. However, in the case of an electron and a wave once the wave is in existence, the electrons "components" if you will, no longer are present in reality. Therefore an electron cannot "become" a wave. A wave can be somehow substituted for an electron. but the issue of the location of the missing electron still needs to be addressed...
etc, etc, etc

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So if you were going to try a collective consciousness expiriment, what would you suggest people focus on?

S+F!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

Out my league too. All I have to go by is "quantum mechanics for dummies", which say that unless you can do the math none of it is going to make any sense and even if you can it's beyond weird.

I can't do the math. I get to calculus then freak out. "They" tell me that at the quantum level it can happen, an electron just turns into a wave and back. You can see where it is but not how it got there, where it's going but not where it will end up. Don't bother me with details. What happens at the quantum level has very little relationship to what happens at the "real" level and attempts to join the two are bound to give one a headache.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The electron does not become a wave until a force sends it toward its target

was the force a wave or a particle? if a force stands alone then why did luke skywalker have friends?

To say that there is a wave of possibility infusing the universe, is to say that there is a force which has created that wave. To say that there is such a wave (which must by definition be everywhere and everywhen) is to say that the force which creates the wave is, for all intents and purposes, infinite.

if you cannot create possibilities than what force drove you to reply? was it the same wave from 1991 that made you listen to pearl jam and pay for dime bags out of your "this money will kickstart my future" fund?

The only force which could create such a wave is God, which to some, does not exist. If we each impose our will on the universe, those who chose to not believe in God would bring about the collapse of the entire wave. A paradox.

did the kool aid man have kids with mrs. butterworth?

Also, it is incorrect to say that the same object can be seen in multiple positions, both at the quantum level and of course the "real" level

let's not take a minute and describe the difference between the "real" level and the quantum level. that would bring us back to the frozen chickens being fired through slits wouldn't it?

It is only while as a wave that the electron passes through both slits. As soon as it is "seen" it is no longer a wave and no longer can pass through both slits, can no longer be in "multiple positions"

it's a good thing there are no forces designed to shoot electrons as particles, otherwise women might have two holes er ... nevermind.

if seeing an electron makes it turn into a particle then that explains why jesus never returned!

by the way, was the electron a wave or a particle before it was fired?

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Mozzy]

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Mozzy]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Fascinating... I've got to learn to harness this power for my own selfish gain in the poker room lol. Seriously though, can you post the rest of the series of vids? If not can you tell me what it is called and I'll look it up myself?
S+F

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
if electrons can change their status by simply being observed then why didn't they keep changing after they hit the "target"? how did they know that was where they were supposed to stop? how is it that their limitations were exposed by simply firing them at a wall?

were these "new" electrons? were they previously part of something else? what if they were observed as the screwdriver that put the machine together that fired them at the wall?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

Let me answer your question with another:

How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
you can be under the robe of a priest inside a catholic church!!!

(i had to look up how to spell catholic and i'm proud of it)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy

was the force a wave or a particle? if a force stands alone then why did luke skywalker have friends?

Luke gave a mean beejay and never charged a dime. Plus he was a decent conversationalist. Of course he had friends? Jeesh...

if you cannot create possibilities than what force drove you to reply? was it the same wave from 1991 that made you listen to pearl jam and pay for dime bags out of your "this money will kickstart my future" fund?

I didn't get very into pearl jam (personally) and if I ever had a fund, i didn't know about it. plus i at least bought eighths... cheapo.

did the kool aid man have kids with mrs. butterworth?

Come on man. You know as well as I do that there's no way they could have actual intercourse. they were physically limited to oral. stop fooling around.

let's not take a minute and describe the difference between the "real" level and the quantum level. that would bring us back to the frozen chickens being fired through slits wouldn't it?

**cant seem to get Laughing Face to instert? That was one of the funniest lines I've read on here in a while... outta my league**

it's a good thing there are no forces designed to shoot electrons as particles, otherwise women might have two holes er ... nevermind.

always, just when i start getting turned on... "You hungry for a sandwich? I'm starving!". I'm done with this b.s.!

if seeing an electron makes it turn into a particle then that explains why jesus never returned!

why are you always so fatalistic? He's running a little late. Got held up by mother nature if you know what I mean. When you gotta... you gotta. Give the guy a break...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
you can be under the robe of a priest inside a catholic church!!!

(i had to look up how to spell catholic and i'm proud of it)

star and flag for taking the time to look it up. people act like looking up words is akin to digging a new pool in the backyard. On the subject of language, ever noticed that Jesus is a five letter word?

oops. no flag...

[edit on 10/29/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
you want to keep the thread alive and so do i. it was a great effort!

your reply had three tones, delight, repulsion, and mild confusion.

i ask you, what could be greater in all the world?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
S+F Very interesting material and much appreciated

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have seen this stuff before when I was a youngin in search of a edubecation. It is amazing, but honestly I have to say what I said back then. " how does any of this help me make money, and be happy".

Oh and the only people who will say money does not make you happy, have never really had enough. Trust me, it makes you happy. Quantify that.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I don't know if believe it's possible to truly influence anything like you say.

Personally I'm kinda leaning toward the theory that there is an infinite amout of dimensions. Every single possible outcome is represented by this increasing number since the beginning of the universe.

I don't know, but maybe once in a while they "overlap into each other"

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by red_leader
Fascinating... I've got to learn to harness this power for my own selfish gain in the poker room lol. Seriously though, can you post the rest of the series of vids? If not can you tell me what it is called and I'll look it up myself?
S+F

All of those clips are from a movie called "What The F*&# Do We Know Anyways" If you do a search for it by that name, or by the name "What The Bleep Do We Know Anyways" you'll find that there is a couple different versions of the movie(I own a six disc extended set) as well as a website that deals more with this and other interesting issues.

-Keir-

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

Well they haven't gone up to the frozen chicken level, however they've gotten wave interference patterns from molecules in a similar slit based experiment. Whatever that means.

On an entirely different tangent, don't humans fundamentally act in a manner very similar to particles? For example the act of perception collapsing subatomic superposition into determinate states could similarly apply to people; as the act of perception (to varying degrees depending on personality) collapses an individual human capable of doing whatever they want into a more determinate state. We call it, "Peer Pressure" but regardless of the differences in the entity which is affected perception proves itself to have an undeniable power over reality itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join