It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations of an Ascended Master - Channelings from the Divine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Though some of what you say rings true for me, a lot is your own perception. Unless everyone could talk or hear this person I'd never believe it.

Besides the very fact that you used the term "master" is a sad thing indeed.

Personally, I feel you've created you own reality to deal with personal issues.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Dear friend,

I'm using the term "master" to keep to terms people can easily relate to and understand, for me it has a completely different meaning and there are no real Masters per se.

Everyone is their own Master, and the Key to All is within.

Blessings,
IX-777

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
my two cents, and my first post:

im lucky enough to know someone, personally, who most people would consider a medium. she is a close family friend and i have no reason to distrust her. she has proven herself to me time and time again (whether trying or not)

having said that, many of the things IX777 has said regarding the universe around us are exactly the same things she's said.

still, i feel an important part of all of this communication is using your intuition to feel out the truth. so i wouldn't trust 777 with my life ... but its painful to read the distrust and vitriol in this thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
dejavus is nothing more than time travel.
dejavu is stepping into the future and getting a snapshot of events to come, then stepping back into now, you can't go back in time because it no longer exsist, you can only stop at the present.
you are not looking at a parallel universe or looking at another life you may be living concurrently, it is just this life.

some people can do it and others cant, and some get trapped and cant step back to the present, those people are generally those in a coma.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join