It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations of an Ascended Master - Channelings from the Divine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Toadmund: I think I've already told some rather interesting things acquired from the akashic records - at least in my own and several others opinion. And thus I am satisfied - and I will keep telling what I feel is of interest, not what you may feel, sorry about that. I am not here to save you or prove anything for you in particular, or anyone in particular, my time will be spent talking about things I think is of importance to you, whether you will believe it or not, understand it or not, consider it or not - some of you will all of that and those are the ones I speak to.

I'm not the Savior, I have no responsibility, even Jesus himself was considered a fraud at his time by more people than the people who believed him. He also had many rivals.

Again no offense to you, you are free to ask for proof and being skeptical, it is a healthy thing. Unfortunately I am not the one here to fulfill those tasks for you - perhaps someone else will. Again I urge you to be more concerned about yourself than me - if you want practical advice on how to realize more about yourself I will be happy to provide such, but you have to do the work, the path is not necessarily easy or for the lazy one.

Best wishes and may your inner guide be with you
IX-777

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Originally posted by IX-777
Toadmund: I think I've already told some rather interesting things acquired from the akashic records - at least in my own and several others opinion.

Excuse me, and with this I really do not mean to get across as aggressive but, what about USEFUL instead of "interesting"?

And, aren't you the "Pleyadian" that came to share your "Alien" wisdom?

Now you're channeling?

Just questions, since with some ATS members we have been discussing about motives, it seems rather pertinent that you clear and share yours.

In any case, unfortunately in your "pleyadian" thread you shared some material that was not very "enlightened" which I challenged, but when I came back your thread was gone...
so I hope for your own sake that some of it has gotten cleaner.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I've shared many useful things already - for those whom take on the work and understand the message.

And yes I am channeling too - that is how I stay in contact with my friends in other realms, and the astral planes is where I study with the masters in the Great White Brotherhood.

If you do not find anything useful in what I speak about, I'm sorry for that, and hopefully you will find something some day by someone if not me.

May your inner guide be with you, peace profound
IX-777

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777

If you do not find anything useful in what I speak about, I'm sorry for that, and hopefully you will find something some day by someone if not me.

OK, tell us something we haven't all heard before already.

We have heard your message before.

If you are not one of us, surely you, being from another realm, there must be something.

Tell us something about ghosts. (I may have a question later concerning an experience)

An event that will happen in a couple days.

Oh, how many more of us you can bring under your wing, if we weren't all hardened from being burned so many times. It's human nature, we can be skeptical, or not, we just like to know that what we chose to believe (some of us).

To believe in a hoax, or to just believe any Tom, Dick, Harry, or IX-777 for that matter, that just happens to come along can be dangerous.
Some people will follow and believe anybody, we see what happens to some of those people.
.....I wonder if that Kool-aid was good...hmmm.....

I don't mean to irritate you IX-777, but you make some pretty bold claims.

The devil himself (if it exists) can make posts on a forum too.

You ask us to believe you, or not, but yet, you indirectly ask us to have faith in what you claim.

I want to hear something different.
I am sure if you are who you say you must have some really great stuff!
Let's hear it, I am prepared to be blown away!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well you address at least one topic I find it useful to talk about: Ghosts.

Not for the ghosts themselves, but for you and us and our afterlife.

In this case, I assume you are talking about Ghosts as the Spirit of passed people.

These people, or Ghosts, exist on a lower level of the astral realm very close to this physical one and they are for the most part trapped there due to various reasons.

Some of the reasons are that they are not aware of being dead, or they do not know where to go, they are lost and have no one to help them getting further, or they are trying desperately to contact their family and loved ones and so on and thus keep stuck here on the lower plane.

In some instances a Ghost can manifest and be physically visible, this is done through harnessing the energies in the environment around it when it find itself here in the physical plane as an energy form. It can gather the molecules around it energetically so that they are structured around the shape of the Ghost and thus become more dense and visible by light. Some emit energy in the form of light and thus become visible, but the same principle applies of structuring molecules around its energy core which this light is emitted through.

An interesting thing about Ghosts is that they can exist and manifest even after their soul have gone further, or been reincarnated. This is due to the different layers of our beings, and sometimes an outer shell of energy is left which functions as a sort of imprint in its environment after its "occupant" has left. Thus you have the "repeater ghosts" which simply appear and do the same action over every time they are observed, almost mechanically. This is the energetic shell left over of the original "person" after he passed further from the lower plane, and this shell has its own limited sort of consciousness directly connected to its original "occupant". This makes it appear and act as the original person, and sometimes enough consciousness is left over to even communicate some with such an entity, and this often leads to people thinking they are in contact with their dead family members and so on, while in reality the "true" person has already left and gone elsewhere to other realms of existence, and they are merely in contact with a "shadow copy" of the true person.

Eventually this shell, or shadow copy, whatever you want to call it, will wear out its energy and dissolve into the Spirit, or the Ether as it has been called, which is the energy field the realm it exists withing consists of.

In some cases, these "shells" can be entered by other entities, and thus they can keep it "alive" for a longer period of time and also pretend to be the original person and trick people that get in contact with it. This would in a sense be similar to how a physical body can be possessed by a spirit entity, except you have a spirit body - the shell - being possessed by another spirit entity.

While all this happens, the Original Person, would find himself in one of several scenarios: Either he has been reincarnated and entered a new physical body, he is traveling around in the lower astral realms with his astral body, or he has ascended to higher astral realms and continue his existence and new experiences there gaining new insights and pursuing his new Life as an ascended being.

Most people, due to their lack of spiritual knowledge and understanding, find themselves in the lower astral planes after death in a form where they are what we can call "lost ghosts" as explained above. And this is the important part - our lives here are really a preparation for death, and we should do our best to gain as much understanding about the after life we can before we enter it so we will know what to expect and what to do once there.

Most religions are completely off here and are responsible of many problems for people passing over - buddhism is a good exception with guidance for the afterlife being given to the dead person.

Blessings,
IX-777

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i am sorry IX 77 but you have been duped.you have given your will.how can you trust your asceded masters without veryfing it.have you researched anti ascended masters articles.
here some more

www.xeeatwelve.com...

The New Age movement is headed by many self-appointed “gurus” who spread whatever “new” thing they re-discover and modify. Whilst there are exceptions, these “gurus” usually have little or no academic training in theology/philosophy/science and other relevant disciplines. It is generally believed by many in the movement that those with academic or scientific backgrounds cannot grasp the deeper aspects of spiritual matters. This becomes the focus of the “gurus”. That is, they indoctrinate others with whatever beliefs they choose.

When a “guru” presents an ancient thought, they often give it a new twist. Since the “gurus” have limited relevant academic/research backgrounds, often they can only present a veneer of a concept, whether it is re-incarnation, astral travelling, channelling, enlightenment, past-life experiences etc. The New Agers are generally inclined not to accept information expounded by those who have done in-depth studies of the relevant subjects, because they believe that such people cannot really understand spiritual things. Likewise, those who are trained academically are restricted by their own academic indoctrination that metaphysical matters are primarily based upon superstitions and ignorance.

There is a huge amount of supposedly channelled material floating about New Age circles. Some of the material was never channelled, but was assembled by charlatans. Other material is channelled, but the sources of the material are mostly questionable, even though much of it is sugar-coated with echoes of love, altruism, self-giving, warriorship and the like.

Some channellers have been generally accepted as “clear” channels who bring down only truth. The concept that there could be such “clear” channels is based upon the same fallacy that is behind the Catholic doctrine of the infallibility of the Pope. It is extremely dangerous to readily accept channelled material as absolute truth.

Whilst there is some genuine channelled material on Earth from reliable sources, this sort of situation is rare. Once genuine material filters through the evil system, it is immediately pounced upon by the “natural laws” in place in the realm. That is, the agents of Darkness in all forms begin corrupting the truth. This corrupting process is ever so subtle, gradual and deceptive that it appears natural, thus keeping people unaware of the process and the unseen intention behind it.

i have researched both the sides and I say that your ascended masters are nothing but faka and evil.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hoe bout this:

Give us clear, concise, & a foolproof method to astral project so others who are already spiritually advanced to do so, can also meet and learn from the "so-called" ascended masters and secret astral societies.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Excellent request!

Something of the most important you can do, or learn, is astral projection. This gives you the perfect opportunity to explore the after-life before passing on, and thus become more familiar with its scenery and inhabitants. It will also give you the opportunity to seek out advanced masters and higher realms.

So, on to how you can do it. Now unfortunately, this is a bit tricky, simply because people are different and different methods work for different people.

But the main thing to learn to be able to astral project is this: Be able to keep your mind awake while your body falls asleep.

Once you can do that you are able to project and exit your physical body.

Another method is to learn to have lucid dreams. Thus you can project out from your dream as you are aware of dreaming, and this again means you are in the required state: Mind awake, body asleep.

So being able to maintain consciousness while your body drifts off to sleep is the important part here.

I advice everyone to start keeping a dream journal. In this you will write down your dreams every morning when you wake up before doing anything else. Also, if you should awake in the middle of the night, grab your journal and write down anything you remember before going back to sleep. So keep this journal close to your bed so you easily can grab it without having to get up from bed.

The point of this is to increase your dream recall, and thus also your astral projection recall. Most of you project every day without being aware of it, forgetting it every morning when you wake up, just as most do with normal dreams. Dreams and astral projection are highly related - and in fact they are the same, with one exception, in a dream you are not aware or conscious, but in an astral projection you are completely aware and conscious as in waking reality. The same applies for lucid dreams, and lucid dreams are just another form of Astral Projection where you project within your own self-created realm that is easily affected by your own mind, your thoughts, ideas, fears, lusts, desires and so on. You can project out from this lucid dream environment and enter the true external astral planes.

So have your dream journal ready and keep writing in it every day,even if you just remember small parts, write it down. Later on in the day, read through what you have written down and add anything extra you might remember. The same applies if you should suddenly remember something from your dream during the day, grab the journal and get it down.

This alone can be enough for many people to start having more vivid and lucid dreams, remember their dreams better, and start experiencing conscious astral projections.

But to increase the chances for success there are many other things that can be implemented as part of your daily routines and practices. One thing is meditation. I would simply recommend the two meditations I mentioned in my thread about free healing, they are pretty good and you can add suggestions to yourself while going to bed at night or when going to meditate, where you mentally state for yourself "I will now enter my astral body as my physical body sleeps, and be completely aware and conscious in the astral realms".

This is a topic that can become very lengthy as a lot of things can be said, both about the methods alone, as well as what you can experience in the astral realms and how these realms are structured, how to get in contact with the ones you want to get in contact with, travel where you want and so on.

I will continue to write on this topic and add things that you might find useful.

Best of luck and peace be with you
-IX-777

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Since I've already written extensively on the topic before for others I will give you some of the suggestions I've given them in the past -

Here is a couple methods you may want to try out:

1. -Wake up, Get up, and go back to bed:

This means, you should put your alarm clock to wake you a bit earlier than normal, lets say 6 hours of sleep and then make your alarm clock wake you up. Then, get up from bed, and do something for 30 min to 1 hour to get yourself awake - it is STRONGLY helpful if you spent this time with reading some books or other material about astral projection as this will affect your subcounscious mind to make it easier for you to astral project.

In any case, after 30min to 1 hour, go back to bed, and do any astral projection method and you may find that it is much easier to get into the state of mind needed and then project from there.

The "Stay awake" method:
Here you simply go to bed when you are tired and have your eyes open. You may blink of course now and then so your eyes doesnt dry up. The point is to just lie in your bed with your eyes open just like if you are awake and just look around in the room and notice everything in the room, take care of looking at all details and making it imprinted into your mind, just lie there in bed with your eyes open until you pass out / fall asleep from being too tired. At this point you may find yourself in your astral body, or in the astral state ready to project, because your body is asleep but your mind/astral body should still be awake as you forced yourself to stay awake - it was your body falling asleep. To enhance this method you can repeat over and over some times like a mantra or self-suggestion in your mind "When my body falls asleep, I will be awake in my astral body and project" - this can increase the effect and program your mind to automatically become aware inside your astral body when you fall asleep.

3. Self suggestions:
This is basically like last part of the above mentioned method, but instead you do any astral projection method of your choice, and you simply say to yourself over and over "When my body falls asleep, I will be awake in my astral body and project" or something similar, for example "I will now enter my astral body and project out of my physical" etc. You get the Idea original.gif

4. Imagine yourself where you want to go:
In this method, you simply go to bed, and you think of the place you want to project- it can be as simple as your own bedroom. The point is to try visualize the place, lets use your bedroom in this example, as good as possible and feel yourself being there. Now, in this example since you are imagining that you are in your bedroom, you should focus your attention and awareness on a specific place in the bedroom away from your physical body. This can be for example the ceiling - imagine yourself floating right under your ceiling, try to really FEEL yourself being up there and how it would feel to float there right under the ceiling. At one point you may feel yourself starting to vibrate or float, then try to increase this feeling and make it stronger, until you separate and find yourself floating under the ceiling. This method is specially useful if you already are able to get into the astral projection state without trouble, when in this state just do as I described. It also helps using self suggestions here too like in the examples mentioned above.

You can of course also use any other "target" of your choice but its best to use a place you know very well, such as the place of family or friends, and visualize and try feel yourself there, as in the example above with the ceiling.

-continued in next post-

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Premature post; awaiting more information.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
-continued-

5. Lucid dreams:
If you are able to have lucid dreams (dreams where you know you are dreaming and you are very aware) you can project astrally from these dreams very easy- Just focus your attentions and "will" yourself out of body, just imagine yourself flying out of the dream and out of your physical body and you are free and out flying. If you dont know about lucid dreams or how to achieve them, do a search on google, its tons of info on it out there and for some people this method is more effective than any of the others.

6. Body awareness
In this methods, you try send your awareness out of your body and move it around in different ways etc.. For example, you lie in your bed, and imagine and feel yourself floating out to the right all the way to the wall, then bounce back into your body, through your body, and out on the left side and to the wall on left of you. Then send awareness back again through your body to the right wall etc, just continue doing this for a while, sending your awareness back and forth from right to left, trying to really feel yourself being at those places and feeling yourself floating through your body and out on the other side. After having done this for several minutes, move on to trying to imagine and feel yourself bouncing up and down instead, like sending your awareness up from your body and up to the ceiling, then back down through your body and down to the ground. Repeat this too for a while, and move on to another part: Back and Forth, this means try to feel yourself floating out of your feet and feel your awareness outside your body moving down to the wall by the end of your feet, then move back up through your body and out of your head to the wall at end of your head (if your head, or any other side of your body, is placed directly towards a wall, just imagine yoursel floating through that wall some meters)

Then try to imagine yourself on gentle ocean waves, floating up and down, rocking your body softly up and down, from side to side, back and forth etc. Try to really feel how it would be to lie floating on ocean waves being moved around. You should start feeling your body moving up and down etc just like you actually were on waves. At any point you feel like it you may try to project out of your body.

This method alone can be enough to get you out, but it is also a "loosening" method that makes you aware of your astral body, and makes it more loose and disconnected from your physical body, so actually this method can be something you start with to loosen yourself up from your physical, and then you can do any other astral projection method after it to increase the effects and be more sure to have an astral projection.

7. Ask for help
Yes, you can ask your guides (spirit guides, and guardian angels) to help you out. This has shown to be a very useful method for me. As you are in the state of astral projection, trying to project, simply say out loud in your mind "I ask for help to get out!" or "Please help me get out of my body my dear spirit guides!" or "I would be really greatful for any help I can get to fly out of my body!" and so on. And, you may then suddenly feel like somebody is grabbing your hands and pulling you out, or even like someone is lifting your body up in the air etc. Your spirit guides are always there ready to assist and help you - even when you are out of your body you may ask them to come to help you with different things or to teach you things (an spirit guide actually taught me a method of astral projection)

You may of course try to alter these methods and mix them in a way you prefer and that feels more comfortable or easier for you, as every person is different and some things that work for some might not work for others - but at least now you got several different methods to try out here.

-continued in next post-

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
-continued-

Once you actually DO get out, you may find it useful to say out loud "AWARENESS NOW!" if you find yourself a bit sluggish and not so aware, and also "CONTROL NOW!" if you find difficulties in moving around properly as you want, and even "CLARITY NOW!" if you find you dont see well etc.

THE IMPORTANCE OF DIARIES:

The trick is to get your memory back with you. It's kind of the same problem as with dreams, sometimes we just remember vague parts of them. This is due to what is called the mind-split effect:

When you go out of your body, you are aware of your astral body, and your mind is focused in the astral body. At the same time, your physical body and physical brain is sleeping, and the physical brain is recording whatever the physical body experiences (which is just sleeping). So, when you get back, you have to "overwrite" this physical bodys memory with your astral bodys memory. The best way to do this is to start slowly, by just keeping out some seconds at a time, like 10 seconds, then return to your body while thinking "I will remember this!" and immediately get up from bed and write down your whole experience.

Then you can try to keep out longer and longer for each time you project. Every time you are about to go back to your body, say out loud "I will remember this!". You may also make an affirmation while performing your astral projection method of choice too, where you say to yourself "I will now go out of body and be completely aware in my astral body and remember everything that happens when I return to my physical body".

Every time after projecting, or even trying to projecting and thinking you have failed, write down in a special diary that you have just for this purpose everything you can remember about the experience, all details, from the very beginning of the projection (such as what method you used, sensations you felt before projection, sensations at the moment of separation, sensations and feelings after, things you saw, experienced and so on while out, sensations on moment of re-entering your body, etc) - Write it all down, and read through it after you wrote it down to see if you remember more you can add. Then just let go of the diary or the rest of the day, and later in the evening or night, read through the experience again and maybe you'll notice you remember more details, more things starting to come into your mind.

This diary, if done every time as I just told, will greatly improve your astral projection skills - even just reading it before trying to project will help a lot! Heck, and place it under your pillow at night and when trying to project to further improve the results.

In addition to your Astral Projection Diary, you should keep a Dream Diary. This is a separate diary, where you write down all dreams you have EVERY morning when you wake up - just as with the astral diary, write down everything you can remember from the dreams you had the night before you just woke up. Then read through it once and see if more details can be added, and as with the astral diary, read through it another time later in the evening or day, to see if you perhaps remember even more.

The purpose of this is to increase your dream memory as well as your astral abilities - in total it will make you better at both remembering your dreams, recalling your astral adventures, and becoming a more skilled and good astral projector. In addition, it will start making your dreams more spiritual in nature, you will start to have spontaneous projections at night while sleeping without even trying, that you will either remember in the morning, or you will wake up in the night and remember it after getting back to your body (remember to write down these experiences too!).

-continued in next post-

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
-continued-

It is very important and of great help and assistance for yourself and your spiritual development to do this. I can't stress that enough, you really should get both an Astral Diary, and a Dream Diary, and write down in both of them every day (or at least every morning in the Dream Diary, and every time you try to project, or have a spontaneous projection in the Astral Diary).

It will also be a good reference for you to check your improvement later on, and to go back and review specific episodes and experiences. And it will be great to have it all logged so you can go back and re-read any experience or interesting dream you've had at any time you want to. And as said, reading these diaries both before astral projecting or going to sleep will greatly improve both your astral skills as well as your dreams.

Reading astral projection related books and litterature on the internet etc will also help, as your subcounscious mind will absorb it and put it into work and help you in the background to develop your astral abilities and make you have them more easier.

With all my best wishes for success, and hope you'll have some new interesting astral adventures this night too! (Or try do it in the morning or day as I suggested as its easier then than in the night)

Love and great journeys be with you,
IX-777

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I will give it a try, Edward. Thank you for the information, it has been quite insightful.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Astral Projection, is per my definition, the ability to send your mind out of your physical body and into your astral counterpart body. Or you may say, to shift your awareness from your physical body to your astral body, and thus be in control of your astral body instead of your physical body.

The Astral Body is not your soul (although it may seem so), rather it is one of your other finer spiritual bodies. We are multidimensional beings, and thus have multiple bodies spanning through different astral planes and other dimensions.

The key is to learn to shift your awareness to, or send your mind into, these other bodies, so you become fully aware and conscious apart from your physical body within the different realms of the different astral bodies.
For now, I will use the term “astral body” for all such other bodies we have that are of a non-physical nature.

We also have a different type of astral body, often called “Etheric body”, which do not in any circumstance leave your physical body. This astral, or etheric body if you like, is fixed permanently to our physical body until the moment of death, when it will finally be released. This etheric body may be considered as the “life force” or “spirit” of our physical body.

To keep things more or less simple, I will only take into consideration these three bodies: The Physical Body, The Etheric Body, and the Astral Body. In addition I will talk about The Mind, which is your being, your thoughts, your sense of self, which you can transfer through these different bodies with proper training.

-continued in next post-

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
-continued-

THE ETHERIC BODY:
The Etheric Body is your “soul” or “life force”, your “energy”, or whatever term you would like to use. It is permanently fixed within your physical body and can not be projected out of your physical body until the moment of physical body’s death. If you transfer your Mind into this body, you may experience astral sight and sensations, but not be able to move or do anything else than just staying there in bed. It can feel like being in your astral body, and many people mistake the Etheric Body for their Astral Body, and try to go out of the body, which of course will not be successful. It remains in your body when you astral project, so your body is never left “empty”, you are always connected to it through the Etheric Body which is linked to your Astral Body.

THE ASTRAL BODY:
Now this is the body we should take our interest in here, as this Astral Body is the one you can travel within, and out of your physical body, and experience yourself out of body here in the physical world, in the universe, or even travel to higher spiritual realms (or Astral Planes as they are often called).

This body is the one you will, hopefully, learn to project your mind to from this book, and thus be able to project this Astral Body out of your Physical Body. Consider all these bodies different vessels, for your mind to be able to travel around and interact in these different worlds, dimensions and planes.

THE MIND:
The Mind is of course “you”, your awareness and conscious self. Your Mind is mostly fixed to your physical body, within your physical brain, and thus most people experience themselves as located in their heads. The Mind is what controls your body, makes you able to interact and move around, both when you are in the Physical Body or the Astral Body.

Occasionally, we may find ourselves within one of the other bodies without knowing what is really happening – this is the case of for example sleep paralysis that will be discussed later on. This is a state where your mind is focused and active within either your etheric body or astral body, and thus you are unable to move as you lay there in bed, as you are not aware of this fact and try move your physical body. In other words, you may feel like you are awake and in your physical body, but actually you are within your etheric body, which you can not move and this makes you feel like your physical body is paralyzed and cant move. But as said, I will get back to this in more details later on.

So then, what do we make of this? The conclusion of this first part is that Astral Projection is the ability to consciously project your mind out of your physical body, into your astral body, and thus experience yourself outside the physical body within the astral body. Both the physical body and the astral body are “vessels” for your mind to be able to interact and travel around in their environments, which means the physical world for the physical body, and the astral world for the astral body.

You may call the astral world for the “spirit world” if you prefer, as this is where all spirits have their home, be it ghosts, angels, spirit guides, or other astral entities such as “astral wildlife” – beings that are more or less the astral equal to animals of the physical world, the exception being that they live in the astral realms and have no physical body, nor do they usually even have any knowledge about the physical.

That is what makes man unique – the ability to be in BOTH the physical and astral (spiritual) world at same time, thus we are mortal and immortal at the same time, because we are aware of this, and can know this through experience, and be able to travel between these two worlds by will, and experience both the normal world of the physical universe, as well as the worlds of the Gods.

Blessings,
IX-777

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
HankMcCoy: May the best of luck be with you! Hope to see you out there soon.

May great journeys and discoveries be coming your way.

Blessings and profound peace,
IX-777

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Domincus,

I work with HIV/AIDS awareness and I have seen some studies which support the OP's theory. I am too cautious and do not know if I have the ability, however, in my line of work to promote anything lest I be wrong.

I see that meds can weaken some and see others grow stronger, so while I do see that some of these "cures" may work for some (blood transfusion, electricity, etc) I fear they will not work for all.

But, what I do know, is that people who have a more positive outlook, those that laugh do live longer. This I have seen in the field.

I just pray and hope that a revelation takes place in this field.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Indeed you are correct.

A positive mind will bring positive manifestations.

A careless mind will bring careless manifestations.

A negative mind will bring negative manifestations.

All is Mind.

What you get is what you deserve - even though you may not agree to that or understand it's true meaning. I know you will find such a statement arrogant and perhaps even rude, but in the reality of the universal laws it is nevertheless the truth.

Reap as you sow, and then sow as you reap.

Best wishes, and peace profound.
IX-777

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I have to say, this pretty much sums up my own philosophies at present. Only three pages for much wisdom, the illusion runs deep.

Peace
~Prote

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join