It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member PodCast Sesh!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
It's ok, I'll use my european accent to sweet talk them into submission.

Great work, Schro Dog!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
yes! Let us know when you get a mic and such
We'd love to have you!!!

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
OKay, so Currently MY Time is 9:49AM. SO at 6:30 MY Time, I will be on Skype for the Call. I believe that puts Shugo at 8:30PM and Rush at 9:30PM. ....

Send one of us a U2U for our Skype Username's if your planning to be on the call, so that we can know to expect you and can test around with mic's and sound's and all that fun stuff

- Carrot

Any questions? Send me a U2U!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SugarJ

Dont worry, Im from Jersey and you guys have funny accents lol. I mean enjoyable! lol

Anyway, carrot, give me a message when you start. Since I found skype already installed it wont take much effort to stop in on this little party.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

!!! You Promise that you're gonna stop in on the party !!!

I'm getting super excited now!!!!!!

YAYAYAY!! Get ready for some serious humor....

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

I tried to stop myself.. but i couldnt.. Jersey?? What exit?? LOL

I see Rush has a U2U for me with the skype details ( TY TY ).. if i get all my carving done .. i will check it out..

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SugarJ

Parkway? 100. Turnpike, 7a onto 195, 31a I think. Its a good 45 minutes from the city. Central jersey, representin! LOL I dont mind giving exits since its not like anyone could find my location from that anyway lol.

Skype isnt hard. I just realized I had it today and within like 30 seconds I easily navigated the thing.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by grimreaper797]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So the first call is tonight guys!! WAHOOOOOOO.

In about 2 hours from now, we'll be testing and such before we start recording... SO!!!

U2U me or Shugo to get in on the Call to make sure we all have each others Skype's and such

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Hi Carrot and all the rest of you skype-ers. It may be more like 10:00 for me, so you guys chat away and I'll join in as soon as I can.

Rush

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'll be on sometime around midnight or a little bit after. Until then, have fun and I will catch ya'll then.

But I may surprise ya and sneek on a few minutes earlier.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
LAST MINUTE - For anyone who wants to join in!! Let me know!!

The call will be starting soonish!

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Arrrrr, I can believe I missed this. I have just gotten home when it looked like you guys were starting as well
. If skype had worked on my phone it would have been cool and I would have been able to join lol.
Oh well.... I do next time.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hmmm, considering that the main instigators are offline at the moment me thinks they may be recording ..... or plotting. That's always problematic on a site like this.

I can see them now using someone else's computer monitoring this board and giggling saying such things like "Oh, you'll never believe what that So and so posted this time!"

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ok, I got a question.

Roughly when it the ETA of the Podcast? I realize that your going to have a lot of editing to do. Just a rough estimate would be nice. I'm looking forwards to this. Should prove to be very interesting indeed.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Roughly? A weekish. Shugo - a week Hon?

Firstly.... Since I recorded the Call - I'll do the primary editing on this first podcast.
Second.... Shugo will do the secondary editing and pick up the things I missed (since i am new to this whole thing)
Third..... Whatukno is working on some technical stuff to splice in there.
Fourth....The Intro/Outro/Commercial's get added by Shugo and a final trim to make sure we're not over the Limit
Fifth....Posted

Now, its all kind of hanging out on my shoulders right now - and I have 2 Essays and a Midterm this week, and My father's birthday (which I drive home for) The absolute earliest that I can start editing would be Thursday night...So I'm gonna say a weekish?
We'll let you know when its up, and when the next one is!

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Thank you for the info. I'm glad to hear that this wasn't one of those "Well, it seemed like a good idea but we never finished it." Projects. I have a problem with those kind of projects myself. As I have a tendency to not complete things at times.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Oh no this is DEFINITELY happening

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
HELLO PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is everyone this Fine Lovely DAY???

**Update**
- DATSMix1 is still undergoing editing (please bare with me guys theres 2 hours there for me to cut, splice, all the while pretending to know WTF I'm doing) Next week for sure it should be done, and posted.
- Massive THANK-YOUS to everyone who was on the show last week, it was great to have everyone!
- A standing Ovation to Whatukno Who is currently working on the INtroductions, Outros, and Commercials for DATSMix. (Seriously you're a life saver)

DATSMix 2 - Will be recorded this evening, around 7:00pm. So, to find out what time that is for you: Look at the time this Posted (For me, it is 2:30pm). So in 4.5 hours from now, we'll be getting set up and ready to go - testing Mics and crap like that.

I'm still not sure how many confirmed we have for tonight but Here is what I have so far:

Shugo
Moi
Rush
Zaimless
Funky?
Skeptic?

Please let me know if you're coming so we can exchange Skypes and soup recipes. Thanks!

- Carrot

[edit on 11/7/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You can count me in on this one also!
I just hope I can get a word or two in this time.
Anyways, I will see you guys when we start.

My Skype is wvrailfan for anyone who needs it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

lol. we definitely need to figure out a speaking routine or something...

*Rumor has it, Dave Rabbit is stopping in for a visit on tonights cast...*

- Carrot

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join