It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcism on Paranormal State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin
In last night's episode of Paranormal State, the team responded to a call from an Illinois family who believed that a spirit was trying to harm their daughter. It was determined that the girl was possessed and an exorcism was performed.

I have been watching the show since it began. It's entertaining, but until last night, nothing had happened to get excited about. Last night's episode was different. I don't think it was faked.

Did anyone else watch it? What did you think about it?

It's showing again on Nov. 1st and 2nd on A&E.

ParanormalState-Exorcism episode

[edit on 10/28/2008 by Aislin]

There was no exorcism performed. It was a Prayer of Deliverance. Big difference. One requires the permission of the church, certain criteria being met as well as medical and psychological testing to be performed and those same professionals must be present at the exorcism. This applies to last nights exorcism because the Priest was a Catholic.

That girl was not possessed she was mentally ill. Since that episode aired the 1st time she was institutionalized for 2 weeks, properly diagnosed and treated.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Interesting...how did you find out that she had been institutionalized? And do you know what was wrong with her?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am in the psychology field and work in the paranormal and religous fields as well. And yes I do know what was wrong with her. Go to one of the med symptom sites and type in what you saw from the girl and it will give you a good idea what was wrong with her.

And again, no exorcism was performed. It was a prayer of deliverance.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join