It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Successful test flight of NEW almost 10,000mph Aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
HYPERSONIC PLANE READY TO COMPETE WITH UFO's?

This may explain some possible UFO sightings and I know that this has been going on for years before this news thread.

disclose.tv Video

My bet is that this is not the only successful test flight that has been carried out with this aircraf; as I seem to recall that some years ago a weather satellite picking up an almost 'Pulse-like' contrail
left by something that was estimated to be travelling around 8,000mph. I would most definetly link to two cases and call them the same aircraft.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yeah they've been talking about this for years.

Love the reporter, he is so fascinated. "Wow..... how like.... How can a person stand this? What would it feel like? *big eyes*"

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Too cool, of course this is just the public version, God knows what they really have a this stage.

On another note, Ive seen a contrail just like that over my house, with what I described as doughnuts coming from the side, along with other weird double helical ones.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
That's pretty cool. Although I'm a believer in the look at the most advanced technology that the military has that they let us know about, such as this, then add 50 years.

2 trillion in "lost" funds can build a lot of cool stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
man if true its got to be cool.can anybody help me out and post a youtube link or something I can see on this dumbarse phone.thanks.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join