It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilian Scientists Have Developed A Vacuum-Energy Motor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
sorry rikyrr, but i think your grandpa was talkin bout the conservation of energy principle. What this thread is talking about is extracting natures energy. Same as hydroelectric, solar, wind turbines, ect. this is just the best, most efficient way to do it. you could say solar power is a free lunch.. but it aint. This device and others like it preserve the conservation of energy law. Its only frowned upon by the scientific comunity because that is how it has been engineered, just like the US government using the ufo stigma to stop any serious investigations into its black world craft, they have used ridicule in this case. No-one with a background in traditional physics will be able to make heads or tails of this stuff, that is why people say it is impossible. It is only when you look at unified field theory that it makes scense, and being that even phD physicists have trouble getting their head round it, its not surprising that it is in the shadows of science.
Believe me, the black world loves this fact. A science that dosent exist that they can exploit for themselves, with real physicsists saying the things reported are impossible (by trad physics) The perfect cover. Not bad boys, 1-0 to the black world

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thank god it wasnt invented in america, hopefully those brazilian scientists can keep the rights to their creation away from any oil company.

This is exciting, first the new solar cell that absorbs 100% of the light, and now a free energy engine. Kinda strange that they are all happening now but exciting at the same time. Again lets hope that we can see these revolutionary inventions make it to the commercial world.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

Your grandfather has a lot in common with current scientists. They simply don't know, and won't do the experiments themselves.

And when they generally attempt to do the experiments, they don't follow the directions, and try to change the experiment by altering the variables to conform with what they think should work. So when it doesn't work since they changed the instructions, they discount the whole thing. It's ridiculous.

You can't get something for nothing?

Tell that to a windmill operator. Tell that to the captain of a sailing ship. That's all that Bedini, Bearden, and others are doing. They are using a very small switching input and are grabbing gobs of power from the environment, in this case the vacuum. Radiant energy. Zero point energy. Whatever term you prefer.

We took our hydrogen plasma generator to a forensic lab who in addition to signing a non-disclosure agreement, certified that we were getting 2.34 over unity of wattage. But our device was impractical. Therefore, I know first hand that you can get out more than you put in. Impossible? Not according to the Bohren experiment which any university can duplicate.

So grandpa was unfortunately, wrong.

One other thing we noted we were doing as a side benefit. We were transmutating elements. So maybe alchemists weren't so wrong after all.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have a hard time bieng skeptical after reading this paper

I'm thinking, that we should be living like the jetsons these days. We could live on floating houses powered by antigravity with flying UFO like saucer cars with glass bubble windshields. unlimited free energy from the zero point energy and solar and wind. Zero emmissions. Our sky cities could be wonderous and we could have a utopian society of peace and love and the pursuit of knowledge and exploration of the galaxy to meet and cooperate with other intelligent species.

The jerks holding us back are just scum. The worst kind of scum because all around the world the problems of hunger and curable disease and lack of proper drinking water could all be easily easily easily solved with these above top secret classified technologies and the hoard of alternative energy patents the big corporations are sitting on. They know they sit on the cure for the worlds basic problems and they would rather watch the people starve and be opressed and enslaved and terrified untill they die with broken backs from running the rat race they mastermind from their goddamn golden palaces.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

"Free energy IS impossible."

Baloney. Double baloney. ET has ZPE. Steal it from them. No I am not kidding.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Nobody said "free energy." Nobody. Is using the wind free? Nope. You have to construct something to catch and use it. Same here.

This off-hand dismissal, arguing an argument that was never made is a fine demonstration of someone who is ignorant, and wishes to remain so.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar
allowing the average Joe to detach from the power Grid

There are laws against that. Some people have power generators charging battery banks but you have to jump through hoops to be allowed to have your residence not connected to the grid. I'm not sure about the details, but you have to provide a legitimate reason why your house cannot be connected (house too remote, built on an island, only accessible by boat, or plane, etc.)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Nobody said "free energy." Nobody. Is using the wind free? Nope. You have to construct something to catch and use it. Same here.

This off-hand dismissal, arguing an argument that was never made is a fine demonstration of someone who is ignorant, and wishes to remain so.

The line in quotes is from someone else's post, not from me. To be more clear, I believe ZPE is possible and that more than one form is possible. For practical purposes, the theory that I am most familiar with is:
ZPE is the extraction of an electrical current from a preexisting magnetic field. The Zero Point is the magnetic field itself which remains undiminished. (kinda like you extract energy in the form of heat from the rods in a nuclear reactor. In this case heat would be generated as a by product, the energy would be expressed primarily as a kinetic force.)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

My very sincere apologies.

Months ago, Arie DeGeus showed me a perfect electret. Not sure how he did it, but depending on construction materials, he could increase output multiple times, and when you doubled the size you would get like 4-6 times the output.

On his way to Europe to sign a licensing agreement, died in the parking lot at the airport.

Lot of that going on.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

Im Brazilian

those guys are BOOK SELLERS
ALSO DVD SELLERS!!!!!

WHERES THE REAL MACHINE:

I BELIEVE THEY JUST.TEASERS

WE STILL NEED HARD EVIDENCE

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Brazilian scientists have developed a vacuum energy motor?

Wow! Thats a lot of scientists!

Wow! Didn't Hoover invent a vacuum energy motor a few decades back???

Wow! I can buy their PDF booklets on their new physics for only $24.95???

I believe the only limitless supply of energy on earth is the hot air that scam artists like these emit. Think about it! A limitless supply of hot air! I can heat my home for free! It would be smelly air but it would be free!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Only $5,000 available in about a year eh?

www.youtube.com...
Supposed GM Electromagnetic Engine

[edit on 29-10-2008 by libertytoall]

[edit on 29-10-2008 by libertytoall]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Thanks for the follow up. It's there and we will have it. But, the sooner the better!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC
To be more clear, I believe ZPE is possible....

Yup.
Just like the people in church who believe an omnipotent white bearded man in the clouds will punish the 'infidels' at the 'end of time' with no proof whatsoever other than screaming "Hellalujah!" over and over again.

In this case people believe ZPE by spouting "Energy suppression! Big oil out to kill you! Flawed physics! Flawed physics! with no basis of reality whatsoever.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly

Originally posted by Outlawstar
Its amazing, its so funny when the people come along and say that free energy is impossible.......

This is the kind of post that makes the internet dumb...

people come to places like this, read the comments and assume the guy on the other end who posted such a brush off "I know more than you" statement is credible and then believe somehow the rest of the scientific world got it wrong...............

...........I used to think ATS was for people who wanted to discern the truth.. now I realize it's just a collective repository for poaranoia and complete nonsense. Not saying thats a bad thing, it certainly is entertaining

The best post seen so far in ATS. If I can give you a thousand stars I would.

By the way after coming to ATS I have come to the knowledge that there's no use in arguing with idiots. Though posts like this is the reason I still come to ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebagel

Your scientific ignorance is showing. You've never put a meter on these things, you've never seen the results, and you've never read the scientific literature. Unless you go online, you don't have a clue to what the Bohren effect is. Read it! Then you explain how it is that you get a lot more energy out than you put in! Come on, genius!

It's one thing to be ignorant. Quite another to willfully and intentionally remain ignorant. Break out the books once in a while. To just repeat nineteenth century EM assumptions is a bit dated.

And friend, likely you'll see this "impossible" extraction soon enough.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Man, does it ever annoy me that experimenters misuse and misquote
power or energy based upon Volts.

Work needs to be quantified and a numerically useful measure is
the Watt which is a unit of energy change:

See:

en.wikipedia.org...

The key calculation is that total energy converted within a period of time
can be measured in WATTS!

One watt is the rate at which work is done when an object is moving at one
meter per second against a force of one newton. (wikipedia)

Volts is merely a "Pressure Indicator" and we can use a water pipe
analogy where voltage is likened to water pressure – it determines how fast
the electrons will travel through the circuit. Current (in amperes), in the
same analogy, is a measure of the volume of water that flows past a given
point per unit of time (volumetric flow rate). The flow rate is determined by
the width of the pipe (analogous to electrical resistance) and the pressure
difference between the front end of the pipe and the exit (potential difference
or voltage). (Wikipedia)

So watts (or total energy consumed or expended within a given unit of time)
can be expressed as:

Volts x Amps Per Unit of Time = Watts Per Unit of Time

For North America your standard household plug
is 120 volts at 15 amps allowing you to plug in devices
that will use UP TO 1800 watts of energy per unit of time.

High voltage does NOT necessarily mean large amounts of energy.
For example 50,000 volts at one milliamp or 1/1000 of an amp
is only 50 watts...or not very much energy.

But on a massive intercity powerline which can be 230,000 volts at 400 amps
energy would be 92,000,000 watts (92 megawatts) which could
power entire cities.

So in these "Free Energy" demos, only measuring simple
VOLTAGE DIFFERENCES IS TOTALLY USELESS as a measurement
because one needs to calculate TOTAL WATTAGE consumed over a defined
period of time versus TOTAL WATTS CREATED over a defined period of time
in order to determine whether a device is OVER-UNITY.

So I'm a skeptic until I see an electrical engineer measure
Total Watts Created by The Machine ( ( Volts x Amps ) per Second)
vs Total Watts Consumed by the startup of the device and
during it's continuous operation in ( ( Volts x Amps ) per Second )
within a defined period of operation time such as ONE HOUR
which will then allow us to calculate total watts
created minus total watts consumed in that one hour...
A positive number indicates an OVER-UNITY device or
what we call a VALID free energy device!

A negative number means it's merely an expensive alternator!

Until I see that experiment and proper measurement it's all BS to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Wow this is very entertaining!

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by spacebagel

Your scientific ignorance is showing. You've never put a meter on these things, you've never seen the results, and you've never read the scientific literature. Unless you go online, you don't have a clue to what the Bohren effect is. Read it! Then you explain how it is that you get a lot more energy out than you put in! Come on, genius!

It's one thing to be ignorant. Quite another to willfully and intentionally remain ignorant. Break out the books once in a while. To just repeat nineteenth century EM assumptions is a bit dated.

And friend, likely you'll see this "impossible" extraction soon enough.

I'm not going to waste my time doing that knowing well that I will find the answers as already been found and established by the laws of physics.

The idea that these random Brazilian guys just overthrew 200 years of physics is ridiculous.

Also I'm not going to lower myself by arguing with you as I said in my last post.

Whatever it is I wish you luck in your endevours in attaining "overunity scalar free hot air vaccuum energy whatevers-

You can beat them damn Big oil NWOs! I know you can! GO FOR IT!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I'm not going to waste my time doing that knowing well that I will find the answers as already been found and established by the laws of physics.

It seems like you are doing a lot of time wasting on here... The laws of physics is changing all the time... Look at Quantum Mechanics.

The idea that these random Brazilian guys just overthrew 200 years of physics is ridiculous.

Einstein was a random Swiss guy...

Knowledge has certainly increased within this generation almost beyond imagination! In fact according to research studies, the total store of human knowledge is now doubling every eight years."

Also I'm not going to lower myself by arguing with you as I said in my last post.

Seems like you are doing just that, although you seemed to be the lower one whatever that means... lol

Whatever it is I wish you luck in your endevours in attaining "overunity scalar free hot air vaccuum energy whatevers-

The best thing you could do for anyone with curiosity in this field is to try and understand instead of blatantly bash anyone who doesn't hold your conventional views.

You can beat them damn Big oil NWOs! I know you can! GO FOR IT!

It is just this kind of attitude that holds humanity and America back. And by the way are you saying that you think that maybe this stuff is real but you are just too scared to try it? I wonder if you have any kids....

If you do not have anything constructive to say what are you here for? Entertainment? Just go play Halo or do some other useless brain numbing activity. Otherwise what is wrong with what we are doing here, by trying to advance all of humanities livelihoods. Can you say you are working for the same goal?

[edit on 30-10-2008 by diablosdemon]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

I wish someone explain to us whether energy (or force) can actually move and how does it (movement) relate to "potential difference" which apparently causes the "flow of energy" from one point to another.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join