It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joan Veon International journalist and businesswoman, tells how she received her “wake up call”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Joan Veon International journalist and businesswoman, tells how she received her “wake up call” when she learned that the super rich elite of the world have been feverishly working to establish a "One World Government" through a multitude of "international" institutions. There is a lot more going on at the global level than you have been told. Hear it from some one who has attended many of these globalist meetings.

Really great video and analysis but I would also be rather skeptical - at best -owards the Church, Christianity and the Bible.

True spirituality of Oneself is something else though which I'd highly advocate.

Very important message though and well presented, a speech that should be watched and heard by everyone.

Check it out here:
dark-truth.blogspot.com...

Btw no ill intentions towards any potential christians here on the site, I do believe in Jesus myself and many other parts of the bible, there's many truths there but also many lies unfortunately.

What's your own thoughts on this topic? And what do you think we can do to change things?

Best blessings to all,
-IX

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And out of curiosity, is there actually some journalists or reporters here working for mainstream news? If so, what's your own thoughts and feelings on things like these and how do you experience the Media & your work in these regards?

For that matter, it would be interesting to hear the same things from the common people as well who are NOT journalists or reporters

Hopefully new light will shine soon and some better times come the next years - I feel it will be for the better as we get closer to The Great Year

Blessings be with you,
-IX

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
IX-777,
while I loved the video, can you tell me one lie in the Bible or in Christianity, or for that matter in Christian Mysticism???

Thanks

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Bump:
Looks like someone posted a duplicate of this topic and the thread was deleted for some odd reason...and yet we see plenty of other duplicate threads...'sup with that ATS?
Anyways, I liked this woman's video presentation and it helps to confirm my suspicion that the british royals are pretty much behind the "NWO" and that we've effectively never successfully escaped the crown's influence.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
IX-777,
while I loved the video, can you tell me one lie in the Bible or in Christianity, or for that matter in Christian Mysticism???

Thanks

the bible tells us we are not to let ourselves be tempted...and then we are told if we accept jesus we will be rewarded in the most amazing way possible...not money..not virgins...not fast cars...but ETERNAL LIFE.

so..the bible tells us not to be tempted and then tempts us..

thats a pretty big 'lie' dont you think?

[edit on 29-10-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Dominicus:

First I would ask you to check out my thread "Revelations from an Ascended Master" at www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am myself a christian, but in what I consider the true form and not the perverted christianity put forth by the Church and the Bible.

The Church and the Bible are here to pervert and keep us in the darkness by giving us false information that is not helping us in our spiritual development, but rather keeps us stuck and on a lower level.

Look at more pure sources of true Christianity such as the Gospel of Thomas:
en.wikipedia.org...

About lies and deceit in the bible... Oh boy we could get going all day long there! To mention a few examples:

God is a god of Love and Forgiveness. Yet, in the bible, he kills and destroys, puts cities in ruins, because people are not doing things the way he want. What happened to the Free Will there? Oh it's not free will after all, its a dictatorship with God as the dictator deciding how Free our Will can be. And he can contradict himself all the time and kill when he wants, he is still loving and forgiving, doesn't matter that he say he will rip our hearts out and devour them as a bear.

"The LORD is a jealous God, filled with vengeance and wrath. He takes revenge on all who oppose him and furiously destroys his enemies! "
-Nahum 1:2-8 NLT

The god of the Bible is clearly an evil entity and not the True God. The God of All do NOT speak with or interfere with people and select "prophets" and so on. If he had something to say, he'd let us all know it at once, not by a selected few. That's what all those prophets are who communicate those messages of cruelity and evil - false prophets either telling lies on purpose, or because they are in contact with lower astral demons that like to play trick on people.

The Good never advocates Evil.

The Bible is also FULL of obvious mistakes, errors and direct contradictions. This is because the Bible is NOT the book of God, it's a book of MEN - MANY MEN. It consits of huge amounts of texts by a large group of people from different times. Then it was put together, some things were added, some things were removed, some things wrongly translated, some things forged and some things misunderstood - and you got a mixed up piece of hogwash called "The Bible".

Read the original hebrew texts, at least that gives some better insights than the translated versions called The Bible. Did you know that God is even stated as being several entities in the original texts? It is Elohim which is PLURAL, and it is spoken about several "gods", not One God of All - this can also explain the different characteristics and mindset of "God" in the bible, as it is different entities they're mentioning - as well as a lot of baloney that is made up and fabricated by both those who wrote the texts originally, as well as those who put it together later, and those who translated it to different versions of "The Bible", all with the purpose of gaining control and power of the Followers.

Science and History in the Bible worth checking out:
skepticsannotatedbible.com...

And Contradictions in the Bible:
www.infidels.org...

As Jesus himself said in the Gospel of Thomas - considered the closest text to Jesus written by one of his own disciples - "I am the light that is over them all. I am the All; the All has come forth from me, and the All has attained unto me. Cleave a (piece of) wood: I am there. Raise up the stone, an ye shall find me there."

There is no need for a bible, nor a church, God needs not to be worshipped, God is Everywhere and All, and people need to discover and explore their own being rather than blindly believing the words of other men. Only you can punish or reward yourself from what you do with your life, God will not, you have the Key to Heaven and Hell - chose your Gate.

-IX-777

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
sorry I took this post off topic. anyway:

In response to alienesque,
I dont understand what your saying. The Bible does tell us not to be tempted by Carnal things, or things of the flesh, lust, murder, pride, greed, etc.

I dont see where the "lie" is. If you keep it in context through the whole Bible, tempting us to eternal life is O.k. For example things of God, spiritual things are O.k. because once you have Enlightenment you become contempt, know your a soul and get a fortaste of heaven while still on earth, so earthly vail carnal temptations become weak!!!! I still dont see where the "lie" is.
Really cant argue with you much there as I agree to a large part of what you're saying. I myself am a Christian Mystic and many "westernized Christians" have tried to tell me I'm going to hell for my beliefs when in all reality I asked them if they are enlightened and they say they dont know what Im talking about.

I Love and do not judge, but they are quick to jump the gun to protect their "boxed in" form of God.

I know your advocating gnosticism, of which many Christian Gnostic groups said the God of the Old Testament was a demiurge, something I'm still on the fence about.

Still, Jesus himself did get pissed and yell and scream at the money changers and seller in the temple, knocking over tables. Righteous anger ....makes you wonder.

God is Love but God is also Just.

I will say that if all you had was just the Bible, you can still be graced with Enlightenment from reading it. There's enough there if you read between the lines and practice the precepts ....a person can become Enlightened and indwelled with the Spirit ...happened to me and many others I know ...just from the Bible!!!!!

Saying there's no need for the Bible ....I disagree, because I know I wouldnt have become enlightened without reading it. Same goes true with all those currently reading it........ you have to read it and go into meditation allot to get the fruits of it.

So Im with you, somewhat with what you say. Other parts I totaly disagree. I live by my Bible, the writings of the Desert fathers, and occasionally read gnostic texts and other things. Still I got my transcendent enlightenment as a gift from God after reading the Bible and getting re-baptised!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Read the original hebrew texts...

And the Dead Sea Scrolls as well. The original Hebrew religion (Judaism) was going through its own form of "Protestantism" at the time & it seems that Christianity has its roots in that: Some solid indications are that Christianity is a heavily-mutated version of the Essen Sect (Essenoid?). The Scrolls contains a lot of writings, many of which were from some of the "protestant sects" flourishing during that period.

Also, you are right about the part dealing with "mistranslations." For one thing, it can never be known if all of the Scrolls have been found...There's always been "competition" between honest archeologists & the native Bedouins in finding the scattered Scrolls & to this day, there's no guarantee that they've all come to view for scrutiny yet. Add that to the fact that many of the scrolls were in bad condition & many more lost due to the conditions of the caves where many of the Scrolls were found.

Then you also have to consider what influence the Church has in deciding what gets published & what does not...A virtual monopoly that is!

Plus, you also have to consider that the there was a lot of "scholarly politics" involved with the researchers & translators & it was all lorded over by the Rockefeller Institute, who still holds possession of the Scrolls, even today.

Yep, there's a lot of room for corrupting what truths may be in those Scrolls. For more details, I recommend "The Mystery & Meaning of the Dead Sea Scrolls" by Hershell Shanks.

Still, my own impressions of the "wake up call" already appear scattered throughout the ATS/BTS forums so, personally, I'd be more interested in seeing other journalists' views.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

new topics

top topics

join