It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order tracking topic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've tried to do something like this before but I've failed.

In this topic I am going to list relevant news articles that are related to the new world order about things around the globe and I will try to help users here like those unfamiliar with what the new world order is and to get those of you who don't necessarily believe in the new world order to see their global plan a bit better.

First, I'd like to quote George H Bush's New World Order Speech

Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a world order in which ``the principles of justice and fair play protect the weak against the strong. . . .'' A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations. The Gulf war put this new world to its first test. And my fellow Americans, we passed that test.
bushlibrary.tamu.edu..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Bush's new world order speech

Originally the new world order was meant to be a place for freedom for all nations. The stronger nations would protect the weaker ones and nations would have freedom. That sounds good doesn't it?

It works on paper but it doesn't necessarily work in real life. What people in the new world order are doing and saying are two different things. They've said that they want to protect the freedom of all people but this is hardly believable when you've got groups of people like the ACLU telling people that our rights are being taken away and we need action to do something about it. The ACLU's website is at www.aclu.org. There shouldn't even be a need for the ACLU in a perfect world.

One of the common ideas that most conspiracy theorists talk about is that before the world government comes disclosure. In fact, ABC has been the first news agency to start disclosing information about UFO's. They had a show on a little while ago called Seeing is Believing on PRIMETIME where they showed recreation of footage of UFO sightings and they had people on talking about UFO's.

ABC was the first major news group to expose project blue book

Explaining It Away

Blue Book may have done some investigating, but it was overwhelmed by the volume of reports that were coming in.

Col. Robert Friend, the project's director from 1958 to 1963, told ABC News: "We wanted to explain as many sightings as possible, but we recognized that the amount of resources that would have been necessary in order to do this would have been far beyond those that we were ready to commit at the time."

He also recognized Project Blue Book's real purpose: "What they wanted to try to do was, I think, to re-educate the public regarding UFOs, to take away the aura of mystery."

And the best way to keep UFOs out of the newspapers -- and therefore, out of the public mind -- was to say repeatedly that they were nothing more than weather balloons or rare atmospheric conditions, like a star on the horizon.

abcnews.go.com...

ABC has also done similar UFO programs... like this one...

It's not too hard to see any more that ABC is behind the plans to expose the truth about UFO's to the public. It's not too hard for one to see that UFO's aren't just science fiction anymore. Hollywood may have fictionized UFO's but they weren't behind the coverup. It was the government.

And, if the New World Order exists, what is the driving force behind them? It is the trilateral commission. They have their own website at www.trilateral.org. On their website they say they want to help foster relationships between nations in Democracies. That sounds like the plan of the new world order in which they say they want to democratize the world but they really want to control it. It has become so blatantly obvious that this is what Bush wants when he says that he wants every country to have a Democracy. Bush says over and over that he wants to bring Democracy to the world, and, it's so clearly obvious that he's just a puppet when presented with this information about the trilateral commission.

The Trilateral Commission was formed in 1973 by private citizens of Japan, Europe (European Union countries), and North America (United States and Canada) to foster closer cooperation among these core democratic industrialized areas of the world with shared leadership responsibilities in the wider international system. Originally established for three years, our work has been renewed for successive triennia (three-year periods), most recently for a triennium to be completed in 2009.

When the first triennium of the Trilateral Commission was launched in 1973, the most immediate purpose was to draw together—at a time of considerable friction among governments—the highest level unofficial group possible to look together at the key common problems facing our three areas. At a deeper level, there was a sense that the United States was no longer in such a singular leadership position as it had been in earlier post-World War II years, and that a more shared form of leadership—including Europe and Japan in particular—would be needed for the international system to navigate successfully the major challenges of the coming years.

You think you can rebel against the world government?

Think again. They can use crowd control against anyone that rebels against them... and... they can even lock you in jail and say you're a terrorist. If you think that it's just the USA that's doing this you really need to take a look at the broader picture. The UN and Australia does this too. So does other countries that deal with terrorism.

It's not new.

Glen Beck has attacked the new world order and has tried to expose it... but... it's not going to help. The world government will use this financial crisis to capitulate itself to national stature. This idea of a world government has been in years in the making. The world government depends on the success of the war on terror and finding and capturing and killing villains like Osama Bin Laden and defeating terrorists in Iraq.

The world government already has plans in shape to create world financial governments. They have NAFTA, the EU, the Asian Union, and, they have the G7 which has 7 industrialized nations that lead the world's economy. As you can see the world government already has a lot of power.

Corporations in the United States are helping the world government. They are furthering the goal the New World Order has in dumbing down the citizens of the US with television and high-speed internet and several entertainment products.

They are of vital importance with the new world order.

Several groups around the world are aware of the world government's plans and reject the western world because of that reason.

Recently in the news... Packistan and Taliban have been talking to each other or have attempted to talk to each other.

Packistan, Afghan Elders open to talks

Is this new?

No, this has been for years in the making.

This is all part of a global scheme. It's been said that there would be financial crisis created by the illuminati but no one believed the people who spoke and pretty much everyone dismissed them as nutjobs. Now the pieces are starting to come together from what people have been saying about conspiracy theories.

In this topic I'm going to be tracking daily events of what I think are caused by people who are within the world government and I will try to explain their rational in doing these certain actions.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Alright... this is the first item of news which I shall rationalize.

www.washingtonpost.com...

A day after he was convicted of seven felonies, Sen. Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) came under increasing pressure from top Republicans to resign, even as he planned to resume campaigning for his seat today.

The unfolding events led to speculation in political and legal circles about whether Stevens would face prison time and whether President Bush might pardon him or commute his sentence.

Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), the party's presidential nominee, and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, McCain's running mate, said Stevens must resign because of his conviction for concealing the receipt of more than $250,000 in gifts and renovations to his house in Girdwood, Alaska.

It is clear that these politicians are overstepping their bounds.

One may think that John McCain is trying to do something good here, but, I think there is a deeper conspiracy here.

John McCain could be trying to get the Arizona Senator to resign because he knows he is going to lose so he wants that senate seat available.

He could have been told in advance that he is going to lose.

That's my conspiracy spin on it.

join