It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed to supply $15B to New Zealand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Do not forget that the US holds the world's reserve currency. Due to the Federal Reserve flooding the world with liquidity during Mr Greenspans' tenure, as head of the Fed, the economic mess recently caused by exceptionally lax lending practices in the US has crashed stock markets everywhere. So-called emerging markets in countries such as NZ, Russia, Korea, India, Pakistan and Australia are in tatters compared to US markets due to no fault of their own.

However, I think NZ is making a mistake in accepting a currency exchange, as the US dollar will crash when the recent increased printing of US dollars hits the general economy of America after the banks there start to lend again. This is when gold will be king and paper money trash. Lets face it the money received by NZ only costs the Fed the paper and ink.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nineteen

very true i see where you're coming from considering our money is fiat money ... it is really not backed by anything, it's just ink and paper, it's going to catch up, i wish the treasury would know when to say no and just stop printing money and let the "invisible hand" do the work

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ok this isnt good, coming from a Kiwi Citizen all I can say is NO!

After watching Zeitgeist Addendum last night, all I can see this doing is endebting NZ to America and giving those sombitches at the Fed grounds to screw our Economy and steal all our assets.

NZ is a great country! Young, Free and this BIARTCH of a Labour government of ours has already done enough to screw our country.

Why are there so many morons in Paliment.

But apparently it's 14 dollars for a block of cheese now!

And cheese rulz!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The New Zealand economy has some pretty deep problems...

Well, that'll teach 'em for not joining Australia's Federation

au.youtube.com...

All in good humor, Kiwis, all in good humor

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Haha i dont have youtube at work but im guessing thats the "LETS STEAL NZ" video haha not a bad laugh that. Considering I live in Australia now and am stealing there high paying jobs and all there girls its fair haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join