It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgian Soldiers Were 'Doped' To Kill Civilians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Georgian Soldiers Were 'Doped' To Kill Civilians?

www.russiatoday.com

Many of the Georgian soldiers who took part in the attack on South Ossetia in August were drugged before going into combat, according to a Moscow-based human rights group.

On Monday in New York the Moscow Bureau for Human Rights (MBHR) presented a book of photos and testimonies from the war.

MBHR Director Aleksandr Brod said Ossetian witnesses reported many of the captured Georgians had numerous injection markings on their arms.

He suggested they “would not dare to burn women and children alive locked in churches or throw grenades into basements where people were hiding unless they were drugged.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
WHOA...

Not sure if this will ever be substantiated or not, but it is something to keep an eye on.

Reminds me of the movie "Jacobs Ladder" where vietnam soldiers were experimented on with '___' (it was dropped into their water supply) and went berserk.

I have heard reports of many of the states soldiers being heavily medicated during battles, (primarily self-medicated) but this sounds like it may be taking it to a whole other level if it can be validated...

Soldiers being "doped" prior to an incursion to make them go nuts?

www.russiatoday.com

[edit on 28-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
We can only hope this is an exageration, or lie.

Once military forces begin practicing this kind of chemical 'desensitization' on combat troops we have entered into a world where your next door neighbors' son, in a national guard uniform, can burst into your house and kill your son, his best friend, without batting an eye.

I wish I didn't believe they were stupid enough to try this. But I suspect they are.

(They being the PTB - whcih as far as I'm concerned is ALL of them lumped together in one sinful pile of wasted human flesh - regardless of nationality, creed, or religion.)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

He suggested they “would not dare to burn women and children alive locked in churches or throw grenades into basements where people were hiding unless they were drugged.”

theres plenty of evidence from all over the world that this kind of mentality can be reached easily without drugs

but if methods of increasing the ease of this through drugs is deffeninatley not a good thought

drugs like '___' can sit dormant in the brain and then randomly trigger as flashbacks, the volent crime statistics for ex servicemen is statistically high anyway throw in the possability of homicidal flash backs and it doesnt bear thinking off

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
WHOA...

Not sure if this will ever be substantiated or not, but it is something to keep an eye on.

Reminds me of the movie "Jacobs Ladder" where vietnam soldiers were experimented on with '___' (it was dropped into their water supply) and went berserk.

I have heard reports of many of the states soldiers being heavily medicated during battles, (primarily self-medicated) but this sounds like it may be taking it to a whole other level if it can be validated...

Soldiers being "doped" prior to an incursion to make them go nuts?

www.russiatoday.com

[edit on 28-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

tyrants have been doping their soldiers from the dawn of history . In the old days it was alcohol or naturaly occuring halucinogens .
The romans used arsenic quite a lot .

Me ? I prefer the Rage that comes from remembering what these bastards do to the innocent .

rage is just an abreviation of righteous anger . And when you have rage on your side ,the enemy see's their worst nightmare charging them down.

Only the love your bear for those you have lost can create such a powerfull force .

Love your work here DD . You rock hard and continuosly . RESPECT .

Keep up the rage .

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yep and methamphetamine for the Nazi's.
No wonder they fought so hard and long.
I think although this could be true about the Georgians, the source Russia today often tells lies.

new topics

top topics

join