It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a theory, McCain 51%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My theory is that Obama will slaughter McCain in the polls.

Just a few days left, let's see who is right.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I don't think that's going to happen because the polls have him to far ahead with such a short time until election day:
1. Obama has 348.2 of the electoral votes while McCain only has 189.8
2. Obama has a 96.2% chance of winning the election.
3. And, not that this matters because of the electoral college but, he also has 52.1% of the popular vote.
He's going to win.
It's my opinion that they want him to win anyway for some unforeseen reason, or else they wouldn't have him up on such a high pedestal.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sorry but polls don't mean squat anymore.

Yeah the polls show Obama is going to win by a landslide.

Remember I gave my theory a 10% chance.

I bet my Dad 100$ that McCain would win.

We will soon find out.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

It is silly because if they already have control, there is no need for all the events to occur as proposed since it would accomplish nothing. That would take a huge conspiracy with thousands of people cooperating with the risk of one rogue reporter gutting it all if the word got out. If they do nothing at all and let the election proceed normally, they get the same outcome. Worrying about civil rights and all that garbage are moot if the only rights you truly have are the ones "they" give you to remain content. What "right" do you think you truly have now? The only good thing about the Matrix movies was the concept that you are happiest when you are most contained but allowed to think you are free. If everyone were truly free most would starve to death and the population of mankind would be a lot less than the 500 million needed by the Illuminati.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Moonage, you are seriously overestimating the extent of their power. Populations can and do move their governments, and this can and does inconvenience "The Powers That Be".

Giving up monarchy was not part of the plan for those people. They had to work extremely hard to survive the birth of democracy, and they'd be happier if they could take it away from us again.

The individuals who hold power behind the scenes will continue to generate scenarios which make the underlying ideals and assumptions of liberal democracy appear to be flawed and outmoded.

They will generate situations like 9/11 to try and convince us that privacy is dangerous to the collective.

They will start unpopular wars and never give them up, to lower the standard- set a low par for the course if you will- by conditioning us to the idea that governments ignore the people in affairs of state.

They will continue to give us presidents who were not elected by a majority, and continue to expose us to close and complicated races decided by technicality, to get us accustomed to having committees, courts, and assorted bureaucrats decide elections for us.

By these means and others, unelected bureaucrats will be gradually raised to positions of great power, and also be insulated from public criticism. Democracy will not be exterminated. It will be bred out of existence- slowly being hybridized with layer after layer of crooked bureaucracy.

They have every reason to do this. You can always get just a little bit more powerful. And it's never enough.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have been thinking this exact same way every since Obama and Mccain were named the official candidates.

This is why there apears to be no sense of alarm amongst the GOP. They know Mccain will somehow miraculously "win". And I agree 110% that the civil unrest that results after the election is going to be massive.

I said it once and I will say it again....a failing economy x massive distrust of government x a perceived stolen election from the messiah candidate = mass rioting and potential race war.

Call it paranoia or far fetched, but the elections have been stolen before in such a manner. The difference is the backlash this time will result in pure chaos, which will ultimately benefit the power players who want to step up the police state.

If you learn to look two steps ahead of the plan it usually isnt too hard to figure out what is to come next. Sadly enough this time the American people will be the ones to suffer the consequences.

If this doesnt happen I will be absolutely shocked, but I truly hope I am completely wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I dont want either of those people to win, however if MCCain wind.. ill be in shock.. no way in hell.. Really if he does win i can see some unrest over the political system if he does.. but i don't think that's how this will go down, both these schmucks are in the same pockets.

The powers that be would hate a revolution against them, they want us to tear each other apart not them.

However the webbots did predict the election would take awhile to decide, however it would not really matter because of the current state of the world... so you may have some backing on your idea there..

[edit on 29-10-2008 by E-ville]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by E-ville

That's what I'm saying. When McCain steals the election, the civil unrest is going to be Obama people attacking McCain people. Not Obama people attacking the government. This is a win win situation for the powers that be.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonage

"If everyone were truly free most would starve to death and the population of mankind would be a lot less than the 500 million needed by the Illuminati."

I totally disagree with this statement.

If you look at this country's history you will see clearly that the times when freedom was actually here, you had by far the most prosperity.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

"I said it once and I will say it again....a failing economy x massive distrust of government x a perceived stolen election from the messiah candidate = mass rioting and potential race war."

Yep. Nationwide L.A. Riots.

That is what they want. They will let it get really really bad, and then step in with a full fledged military takeover. Martial law.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

"He's going to win."

We'll soon find out.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

"They will generate situations like 9/11 to try and convince us that privacy is dangerous to the collective.

They will start unpopular wars and never give them up, to lower the standard- set a low par for the course if you will- by conditioning us to the idea that governments ignore the people in affairs of state.

They will continue to give us presidents who were not elected by a majority, and continue to expose us to close and complicated races decided by technicality, to get us accustomed to having committees, courts, and assorted bureaucrats decide elections for us."

Dang man, are you the gardener at the Rockafeller estate?

Seriously though you really know your stuff, and I'm glad to have your input here.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
downtown,
not a bad theory. With all the drama surrounding this election, anything is possible. i think i read a prediction like this one from one of those "accurate" people. i forgot who though... you know we read this all the time on here, lol

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well we are getting close to zero hour.

Looks like Faux news is playing the race card.

I voted for Chuck Baldwin, I was the only person voting at the precinct where I voted. No line, no riots or racial intimidation of any kind.

New Mexico almost always goes Democrat. There is a heck of a lot of corruption around here, so who knows what will happen.

We have a paper ballot that you fill out and then feed into a machine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join