It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a theory, McCain 51%

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have a theory, I'm giving it about a 10% chance of happening.

John McCain wins with 51% of the electoral votes.

My premise is that there will of course be electronic vote machine tampering.

I think that it will be made to be completely obvious that Obama should have won the election, and it was stolen by McCain.

The result.

-There will be civil unrest the likes of which have never been seen in this country.

Why would they want that to happen?

-It would make constitutional rights removal easier because martial law would certainly be declared.
-The NWO would be one step further towards solidifying their global enslavement plot.

Like I said they will make it totally obvious to everyone that the election was stolen.

If this does not happen...good.

If it does happen, and you read this, you will be a step ahead of the game.

edited to add
BTW I'm voting for Charles Baldwin, so if anyone thinks I am some sort of Obama,or McCain shill, think again.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by downtown436]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
People have been conditioned to stay out of it mind a few exceptions. Look at the votes of the past 8 years, it did not cause an upheaval.

McCain is going to take the presidency, this is just a dog and pony show to keep peoples minds off the real issues such as who would be the best choice to have in the Presidency when 2 new Supreme Court Justices are chosen?

Palin is a very bad choice as she is far too fundamentally lopsided religiously. She is not fair or balanced, nor does she respect others for their choices in religion. Also she is anti abortion under any circumstance and that is extremely dangerous and thoughtless as well as narrow minded and short sighted.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. I can't agree more. I think what will happen is that the election would get bogged down with recounts and everything...heck, we might end up having GWB as President until March or April.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't know, the Obama supporters are pretty revved up. There is a lot of pent up energy in them. I haven't seen this much drive for a presidential candidate in my life (I'm not that old though).

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They'd get much better results out of an electoral tie. That sends the election to congress with a 1 state 1 vote rule, which basically means Republicans can't lose.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

Yep we may have Bush for another good while.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Very true Vagabond!! To draw it out further, and drum up more controversy could cause an even bigger explosion.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ya man decent theory for sure....

Anythings possible with these snakes in the grass....

I just figure there's a master plan.... and they're not going to let any body come along every 4 years and possibly change thier plan they have been working for a couple hundred years at least....

The plan seems to be a new world order and this is possible route of many

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
One other point I'd like to make is that I really don't think it matter one bit who actually gets elected, both horses in that race are owned by the same people.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

I have never heard of that? It makes terrible sense, has it happened before? What were the circumstances and the outcome?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've been thinking that for a while but the country would lose stability if mcain was elected. some of those dems might actually dissent if they lose unfairly CNN's been pretty good lately about "doing there job" in the convential 1960's sense. But I seen some of the people at either rallies talk and they are probally good people and highly skilled "or they were highly skilled".

But if they do decide to try to subdue the other side we will go into a technological dark age because they whiped out or subdued the best and the brightest, beast of desolation right there.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The only problem with this thread is it pretends there is a real difference between the 2 candidates. Obama isn't going to remove troops or do anything like that. No different on the economy or any number of issues.

Most of the people I know who were avid Bush voters are not going to vote for McCain. 1 in 10 of them talk about voting McCain. I am not an Obama supporter, but I figure if McCain wins it will be 8 years before a decent republican can get elected, where as if Obama is elected it will be 4 years, and hopefully the republican party gets the hint. Seems to be the theme with a good bit of the republicans I know.

The people demand change, and they will give it in the most superficial way possible, and that is a change in parties. Everyone will jump up for joy talking about how democracy is sooo great, and how the peoples voice was heard.

To keep Bush in office, or have McCain win the election would be shooting themselves in the foot. They aren't actually dumb ya know, it's just easier to get away with things when you play dumb.

Red team, blue team -> Same game.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I dont think it even has to be voter tampering. If Obama loses there will be unrest anyway. I think the people will riot.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President. But in chusing the President, the Votes shall be taken by States, the Representation from each State having one Vote

In 1824, Andrew Jackson won a plurality of both the electoral and popular votes, but it was a 4 way race, and it went to the House because the was no majority. Henry Clay put his support behind John Q Adams and Jackson was defeated in what has become known as "the corrupt bargain".

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You are right!! Its like he is a rock star. People screaming, crying at his apperances. Its like the freakin Beatles in the 60's lol. Kind of scary watching people react to him. reply to post by downtown436

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Like I said about 4 posts before yours.

"One other point I'd like to make is that I really don't think it matter one bit who actually gets elected, both horses in that race are owned by the same people. "

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

This is a silly theory. The problem I have with it is if you really knew the NWO, you'd know there is no need for all this since we are already under control of the Illuminati and just don't know it..

politics.moonagewebdream.com...

It doesn't matter to them who wins this race, they will become part of the Illuminati simply by being president and will be given all the tools they need to control their peeps via mind control. Just like George Bush has for the last eight years.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fromtheheart66

Yeah it's like a cult of "Obamabots" using someone else's bastardization.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think you are right about the number, however wrong about the reason. You have to figure Obama is going to lose a lot of votes to the ignorant people who just refuse to vote for a black man. The polls dont show it because the samplings are too small. However those racist people are out there. There will be plenty of democrats that will vote for mccain just for that reason.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonage
It doesn't matter to them who wins this race, they will become part of the Illuminati simply by being president and will be given all the tools they need to control their peeps via mind control. Just like George Bush has for the last eight years.

It's not too silly of a theory really. And the reason why it is not silly is contained in your own words. tools they need to control people.

They have always hidden their control; found ways to control us without our knowledge. But they are starting to want more power than they can hide. They want to be able to control us even when we know they're doing it.

So they have to teach us that we can't have what we want and we have to take what they give us. So even if both candidates are owned by the same interest, they do have a reason to intentionally give us the candidate we didn't want. It forces a confrontation between the will of the people and the government which will decide, one way or another, whether or not the people have to obey The Powers That Be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join