It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid and the Axis of the Earth - Part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

My latest research work into the Great Pyramid of Giza presents a radical new idea of how the Great Pyramid was designed - and why. This work was researched and written in collaboration with the author, Gary Osborn.

The article (link below) also challenges some of the proposals put forward by mathematician, John Legon, as well as challenging the long-held consensus of mainstream Egyptology as to the purpose of the Great Pyramid.

You can read the full article here:

www.grahamhancock.com...

Part 2 of this article will be published in a couple of weeks or so.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Utterly fascinating! This information is so profound i don't even know how to respond. Sometimes when i see a show about an old tomb of a pharoah and how royal and decorated they look and how the tv show will undoubtedly play some "mood" music while looking into it i get the feeling that these old pharoahs were no different than our current leaders and i'd rather be spitting on the tomb then looking at it with any sort of respect.

however, this and the other writeup about the timeline of the destruction merits nothing but dumbfounded amazement. could humans really have ever been so selfless to design such an amazing monolith?! it's just jaw so jaw dropping.

scott, have you ever considered that the blockages in the passageway might in some way be analogous to the cataclysm that took place? if there are several blockages the width, makeup, and position in the tubes could be hints as well. also, the direction changes in the passagways, could this be some sort of hint at the change in course of human evolution, or stages in the construction of the pyramid? i get the feeling it's a timeline of some sort. but then again maybe it's like you say, just to show that the stars cannot be viewed anymore through those portals.

whoever did build those pyramids, wow, what a gift! even thousands of years later, torn apart, and covered in urine and camel droppings the pyramids remain.

oh, also...it seems to me that nothing more than geometry and moderate mathmatics (taking aside the will and intellect necessary) was necessary in compling this data and "cracking" the pyramids. are we really supposed to believe that no one else in history has made these conclusions? not taking away from yourself or hancock by any means.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Mozzy]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

Hello Mozzy,

Many thanks for your post.

Mozzy: scott, have you ever considered that the blockages in the passageway might in some way be analogous to the cataclysm that took place?

SC: By "passageway" I assume you to mean the 'star shafts' from the two chambers. No - it's not something I've considered.

Mozzy: if there are several blockages the width, makeup, and position in the tubes could be hints as well. also, the direction changes in the passagways, could this be some sort of hint at the change in course of human evolution, or stages in the construction of the pyramid?

SC: Some of the bends in the shafts are likely the result of settlement or perhaps misjudegment. Others will have been undertaken through necessity to get around such features as the Grand Gallery. The work of Rudolph Gantenbrink and his robot provides us with highly accurate data to generate a mean angle of inclination for all four shafts.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

"It was noticed in 1829 that the Earth's inner core was displaced by 252 kilometers against the axis towards the Pacific Ocean. The displacement had increased to 451 kilometers by 1965. If the core continues moving towards the Earth's surface, the planet will simply turn over itself in space someday.

The displacement of the Earth's axis occurred in ancient times too. The evidence of it can be found in both numerous historical sources and modern scientific researches. Archaeologists have recently uncovered a sundial in Egypt, which could be used only in a country located in latitude 15, although Egypt is situated on latitude 25-30. Astronomical tables contain the information, which says that Babylon used to be situated a little bit far to the north in comparison with up-to-date ruins of the city.

One of the recent displacements of the Earth's axis occurred during the Flood. Legends about the Flood can be found with almost every nation of the world: the descriptions of the disaster are almost identical everywhere. The Bible says that the Apocalypse would start with the voice of the Lord that every human being will hear. Egyptians used to say that the Great Sphinx was the father of horror and fear. One of Egyptian legends says that the whole world will shudder, when the Sphinx starts roaring with laughter. All those stories describe the sound that the Earth's core produces when it touches the mantle. The sound can be heard in various parts of the world from time to time; some nations even have specific terms for it.

As the core nears the mantle of Earth, the number of earthquakes, tsunamis and volcano eruptions increases, especially in the areas of the Pacific and Indian oceans, adjacent to the crust break. A displacement of the earth's axis will inevitably result in climate changes. The eruption of volcanic gases and ashes will darken the atmosphere and reduce the power of the solar energy. A contact between the earth's core and mantle will lead to catastrophic consequences on the surface of the planet – mammoth earthquakes and tsunamis." - Pravda

Source: english.pravda.ru...

SC

Cheers,

top topics

join