It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over london?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Glad I could help TGG.

You might also like to check out the Geminids that are due around mid-December. It's actually considered the most reliably active meteor shower of the year, although the characteristics of the meteors are significantly different from Perseids and Leonids. Expect to see a thread on them in the next 2-3 weeks time

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

Hey GreensGoblin

I live quite local to you, I am just over Teddington Lock and have also been for late walks around Richmond Park, always on my own, girlfriend is a bit of a skeptic.

I have been looking through ATS for a while but never bothered singing up to post, but figured it was about time. Let me know when you are next planning on going for a bit of a walk because I could tag along if you dont mind.

I have never seen anything I would consider hugely interesting, just some unexplainable flashes of light. About time I saw something worthwhile haha.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by morkfrommork2k

freaky dude...i live just over the lock, on the ham side. I'm actually going to the Anglers pub tonight just over the lock! Isn't it a small world, thats really cool. My girlfriend also isn't that interested in the stuff. we gotta meet up for a drink and a chat mate. i'll u2u you

--I won't u2u you, you haven't got any posts or threads, you joined two days ago... you're pulling my leg. Nice try though--

[edit on 26-11-2008 by TheGreensGoblin]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join