It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schoolchildren investigate 'UFO crash' U.K

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

ARE we alone in the universe? There have been many sightings and reports of close encounters with flying saucers and beings from another world - Tunguska, Russia in 1908, Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. In 1980 Britain had its own close encounter in Rendlesham Forest.

Hazlemere Church Of England Primary School, Amersham Road, Hazlemere created its own X-Files on Friday.

Schoolchildren turned conspiracy theorists as they arrived with their parents in the morning only to discover their field had turned into a mysterious crash site, surrounded by police tape.

Link to source

This is really interesting, School children being taught about UFO crashes, I am firm believer that something big, something massive is about to happen more so now than ever before.

I read somewhere on A.T.S that other teachers were teaching children about UFO'S and alike. Everyday it gets more and more intriguing. 2009 could well be the start of Disclosure.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

This has been done before at a school...i mentioned it a few months ago in another thread, will trawl for it if i get time

It does sound like the kids are being softened up a bit

Here you go

Knew i would find it somewhere. Sounds like a few schools are doing this sort of thing now.

edited to add the linky

[edit on 28-10-2008 by expatwhite]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
reply to post by franspeakfree

This has been done before at a school...i mentioned it a few months ago in another thread, will trawl for it if i get time

Yet again you deliver expatwhite, this is incredible, can you imagine what it would of been like if we were to have studied ufology seriously at school. Everytime I mentioned either the Bermuda Triangle, Mary Celeste or either entertained the notion that we may not be alone I was made a laughing stock, and that was by teachers aswell. Over active imagination they would say! and now this......This is truely a huge step forward, de sensitise the kids and get ready for the big show.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Can't see how the kids are being softened up, it seems to be a good idea in encouraging the kids to write a mysterious and exiting story.
I don't think a plane or chopper crash would be appropriate in the current climate of terror but a UFO is definately an imagination stretcher.

Saying that though, it's interesting to note that the kids are from a christian school and most christians that I've spoken to firmly believe, that if there are aliens they're demons sent by satan. So I don't know how confusing this could be for a young mind.

Also could'nt help but notice that the adult is attired in safety suit and mask so whatever safety hazard there are, she obviously has no concern for the kids safety. Seems like a pretty dumb example to set the kids imho.

top topics

join