It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The U.S Economy Is Going To Get Much Worse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ron Paul Tells It All once again. If you haven't read this article posted by Dr. Mercola and the associated videos where Ron Paul explains precisely what is going to happen in plain English, then this video will definitely clear up any confusion about the current state of our Economy and its role in Global Meltdown. Anything that is put out by Ron Paul should be paid attention to because he simply tells it like it is. He was way more qualified than McCain.

articles.mercola.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yep Ron Paul has been blowing the whistle on these issues for years, heck one of his advisers is Peter Schift, another economic genius.. When Dr Paul speaks out i listen, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You don't need to be an economic genius to know that paper money based on nothing is intrinsically worthless. No that's wrong. It will in the end be burned as fuel to keep warm, or as toilet paper.

Yeah, it will be used on your end in the end. mooo

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

It won't be long before it takes a shopping cart of money to buy a shopping cart of groceries. I adore Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
what I can't understand for the life of me is why McCain is the republican presidential nominee and not Ron Paul. How on earth did it happen. What logic went into choosing McCain over Paul. I bet it was because Bush wanted it that way. After all, he's a republican too.

new topics

top topics

join