It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly Freight: Iranian container ship captured by pirates meant to detonate in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Deadly Freight: Iranian container ship captured by pirates meant to detonate in Israel

www.secret.tv

Tödliche Fracht
24. Oktober 2008 / TEXTNACHRICHT (ohne Film): Der Sicherheitsexperte Udo Ulfkotte hat einen höchster Geheimhaltung unterliegenden „Beinahe-GAU“ aufgedeckt. Ein iranisches Schiff mit Containern voll hoch radioaktivem Sand-Ölgemisch habe im Mittelmeer vor der israelischen Küste detonieren sollen. Verhindert worden sei das durch Zufall von Piraten, die das Schiff kaperten.
Dass vor der somalischen Küste Piraten ihr Unwesen treiben, ist schon mehrfach Gegenstand in den Nachrichten der gängigen Medien gewesen. Eines der vor kurzer Zeit gekaperten Schiffe hatte aber offenkundig – so der Bericht von Udo Ulfkotte – eine hochradioaktive Fracht an Bord. Das iranische Handelsschiff „MV Iran Deyanat“ der Schiffsgesellsschaft IRISL, 200 Meter lang und 15 Knoten schnell, wurde in der Nacht vom 21. auf den 22. August 2008 von Piraten vor Afrika gekapert. Die 29 Besatzungsmitglieder wurden als Geiseln genommen und die Medien berichteten davon.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's in german. If you like I"ll get onto it to translate the whole thing. Basically it states that this container ship was loaded with radioactive material ment to be shipped to Israel and to be detonated. If it wasn't for the unknowing pirates, we'd have a nuclear war at hand right now. Please let me know if you like the whole story translated. Will take me a few hours.

www.secret.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Google Translation:

"Deadly cargo
24th October 2008 / TEXT MESSAGE (without film): The security expert Udo Ulfkotte has a top secret subject "near-GAU" revealed. An Iranian ship containers full of highly radioactive sand-oil mixture voted in the Mediterranean off the Israeli coast to detonate. Had been prevented by the coincidence of pirates, the ship kaperten.
That prior to the Somali coastline her Pirats outrages drive, is already the subject repeatedly in the news media have been the standard. One of the recently gekaperten vessels but had apparently - according to the report by Udo Ulfkotte - a highly radioactive cargo on board. The Iranian merchant ship "MV Iran Deyanat" the ship's company IRISL shaft, 200 meters long and 15 knots quickly, was in the night of 21 to 22 August 2008 by pirates before gekapert Africa. The 29 crew members were taken hostages and the media reported it."

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Great...I got this far myself in 15 minutes. Thanks for saving me the trouble. Please use Translator services...lol
There is more info in the link. The snippet is only 20% of the story.

Thanks.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Benarius]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hmmmm.
I thought there was something fishy with that boat...

Perhaps good reason for the Israel/USA lobby to launch an attack on Iran?
Hopefully not.

Although in fairness, I'm of the opinion that Israeli Jewish/Zionist regime needs putting in its place, they've got far too big for their boots.

Just not by blowing up a ship with radioactive cargo off the coast.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
• ITS Durand de la Penne (Flaggschiff, Zerstörer D560, Italien)
• FGS Karlsruhe (Fregatte F212, Deutschland)
• FGS Rhön (Hilfsschiff A1443, Deutschland)
• HS Themistokles (Fregatte F465, Griechenland)
• TCG Gokova (Fregatte F496, Türkei)
• HMS Cumberland (Fregatte F85, Großbritannien)
• USS The Sullivans (Zerstörer DDG 68, Vereinigte Staaten)

UN among other countries (russia, india, south korea, etc) have sent the above listed fleet to protect the Suez canal. (in link message)

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Benarius]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Diabolical. Deadly sand plot foiled by pirates. Where are the headlines?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
GOOGLE TRANSLATION

Deadly cargo

24th October 2008 / TEXT MESSAGE (without film): The security expert Udo Ulfkotte has a top secret subject "near-GAU" revealed. An Iranian ship containers full of highly radioactive sand-oil mixture voted in the Mediterranean off the Israeli coast to detonate. Had been prevented by the coincidence of pirates, the ship kaperten.
That prior to the Somali coastline her Pirats outrages drive, is already the subject repeatedly in the news media have been the standard. One of the recently gekaperten vessels but had apparently - according to the report by Udo Ulfkotte - a highly radioactive cargo on board. The Iranian merchant ship "MV Iran Deyanat" the ship's company IRISL shaft, 200 meters long and 15 knots quickly, was in the night of 21 to 22 August 2008 by pirates before gekapert Africa. The 29 crew members were taken hostages and the media reported it.

The ship was on its way from the port of Nanjing in China. Its cargo consisted of 44,000, according to papers tons of iron ore. Rotterdam was the destination. 80 miles off the Yemeni coast in the waters of Somalia Eyl before the vessel was raised. His other way would be through the Suez Canal into Miittelmeer lost.

The pirates brought the vessel before the coast of Eyl, a sleepy, the Somali fishing village, and sent to all relatives to reach the ship to plunder. For the hostages, they wanted to ransom. Insofar as the press reported.

Enttäuschenderweise found the pirates only the first iron ore and sand. Then she met on seven containers, the number of electronic locks were secured. It opened with welding torches and Flex. From that day on the participants died within a few days. The symptoms that they experienced, pointed to high radioactivity out: tufts of hair and skin burned. Nineteen men, who when you open the container have helped, died after the report Ulfkottes within a few days.

The Americans gave the Pirates 7 million U.S. dollars to the container to investigate, and imposed a total news lock. Those containers were allegedly for a German company and should be determined according to papers in Rotterdam will be deleted. The ship's papers said the German company does not exist. The ship Rotterdam should also not control. The Americans put the Iranian shipping company IRISL to the "Black List", a directory for those companies which are suspected of using false papers and weapons of mass destruction to be transported. All these circumstances were never reported.

American warships were in the series before the small port of Eyl positioned so that the "MV Deynat Iran" could no longer expire. On 10 October, the pirate ship to the Americans. The hostages were released, and the ship was towed away Muscat in Oman.

Udo Ulfkotte expects that here by chance a unimaginable attack has been prevented. The "MV Deyant Iran" in the eastern Mediterranean have the containers with the radioactive contents with ZEITZuender should bring to an explosion. The radioactive contents would then be mixed with sand into the air and gewirbelt been mainly in the Israeli coastal area niedergegangen. This would have wide coastal stretches of Israel have been contaminated with radioactivity.

That would be a total collapse of tourism in this area and led to a panic among the population. While the whole world had stopped breathing, whether it be war in the region would come, would this ship as a dirty bomb has already been underway.

Since incident send all nations, which have a Seekriegsflotte that vessels in this region in order to - supposedly - the Lord said to be piracy. A huge international armada patrolling in the sensitive areas. The Russians already have the frigate "RFS Neustrashimy" before the south of the Suez Canal and surprisingly positioned for three days again to get permission, Yemeni ports and use.

Secret.TV had already received several awards from the deployment of the war fleets and the speculation reported. To combat some of which appear pirates schwarzafrikanischer a little exaggerated. Even Indian warships have arrived today, South Korea is likely to be a Marine Association and also send NATO has seven more warships to the Suez Canal sent:

• ITS Durand de la Penne (flagship, destroyer D560, Italy)
• FGS Karlsruhe (F212 frigate, Germany)
• FGS Rhoen (auxiliary ship A1443, Germany)
• Themistokles HS (F465 frigate, Greece)
• TCG Gokova (F496 frigate, Turkey)
• HMS Cumberland (F85 frigate, Great Britain)
• USS The Sullivans (DDG destroyer 68, United States)

While all possible coasts of the world pirate now than ever strike unhindered, as Sri Lanka and Nigeria (equal to eight ships), gather the international warships all before the entrance of the Suez Canal.

WILL EDIT AS SOON I HAVE TIME

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
HERE is the page translated through babelfish

I'm still on the fence with this one, it just sounds a little too convenient for my liking

Good find Benarius

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Absolutely. I try to play the scenarios in conjuction with the Georgia crisis etc. maybe even false-flag. UN-meeting in N.Y. Whatever.

The source has provided me with valuable and reliable info for the last almost 20 years. Jan van Helsing (who runs secret.tv) published 3 books about secret societies and the like, which were banned in germany and austria (not sure now which and also switzerland). The reason I think was because of anti-semitism. I am in possesion and read almost all of his books, and beleive thats not true. Taking a stance on the side of Israel makes this report even more beleivable. So, I don't know realy. But I hope this will be looked into further.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
does anyone remember what thread this was first discussed in? i know it was back around blossom goodchild rage. possibly a web bot thing. suprised to see it show up weeks later now.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

If that's the case please provide link. The news is 3 days old. I doubt it was discussed that this ship was a nuclear bomb shipped to Isreal.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There is a thread here from about 5 weeks ago that was linking to an article that was reporting Somali pirates were dying with what seemed like radiation poisoning. I was trying to follow the story, but somehow it pivoted to US naval ships surrounding, and negotiating for, a ship that reportedly had arms going from U.S. to the Ukraine.

Uhhh, something is going on here. Maybe we should do some quick research and see if we can puzzle this one out?

edit to add: Here's the ATS thread from late Sept.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is merely speculation. Nothing is really proven. If any of it were true, INTERPOL would have been allowed to investigate and physical evidence would have surfaced by now. The plan of detonation is also unfounded speculation, as there is no proof such a plan has existed.

I suppose you have documents for this plan that the world can see, or has alleged to have been seized? Doubtful.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

I agree. It is very speculative. The report only convinces me because of all those war ships being sent, just because of some pirates? I still think this should be looked into further.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

ok i found it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Please add further comments to the ongoing thread noted in the above post.

Thank you.

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join