It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outlandish Predictions? Maybe, maybe not...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
First of all, let me get this out there right away... I do not hope any of these things happen at all. These predictions were made solely to sound out my inner most fears.

So... With this said...

1. McCain/Palin win the US election next week by a VERY slim margin.
2. Major voting scandal brews up riots throughout the country, but Obama gives up the fight just before the new year, "in order to calm the American people".
3. President Bush declares Martial Law as the first battles of the Second American Revolution ensues on the streets of the major cities of America.
4. President Bush escalates the current fighting within the Syrian and Pakistan borders which incites WWIII.
5. US Economy completely fails in the beginning of February 09.
6. The rest of the world's economies follow the US within days.
7. One world government/economy is proposed soon after with Obama designated as Global Union President.

What do you think? Plausible or certifiable?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I can see this happen.. im not so afraid that mccain wins but more that obama will be shot.
I really think he will be shot, causing mass hysteria among all his fans (millions) troughout the country..

So i think there are gonna be riots but not due to voting scandals, but a political assasination.

Plausible?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In
First of all, let me get this out there right away... I do not hope any of these things happen at all. These predictions were made solely to sound out my inner most fears.

So... With this said...

1. McCain/Palin win the US election next week by a VERY slim margin.

Highly possible. If that happens I wouldn't be surprised.

2. Major voting scandal brews up riots throughout the country, but Obama gives up the fight just before the new year, "in order to calm the American people".

Not very likely. Most pessimistic prediction.

3. President Bush declares Martial Law as the first battles of the Second American Revolution ensues on the streets of the major cities of America.

Not possible in a democratic world.

4. President Bush escalates the current fighting within the Syrian and Pakistan borders which incites WWIII.

Nobody want that. Not even Bush. Its really scary to think something of that magnitude.

5. US Economy completely fails in the beginning of February 09.
6. The rest of the world's economies follow the US within days.

I can only see extreme swing in the market trend but that doesn't mean a total collapse. I believe it will back to normal soon.

7. One world government/economy is proposed soon after with Obama designated as Global Union President.

Nope.. I dont see any possibility for that.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yes that came to me last night, and I told a family member almost to a T that this is what would happen. That MCCain would win because of a fix, and all the unrest and martial law declared because of it.

When did that come to you? Just curious as you may have the same ability as me.

I have a history of precog ability. Hope we are wrong, but I think it's too much of a perfect storm for the nwo to pass up.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jasperaldo

I can see this happening as well, but not as easily as a voting scandal. The GOP are old hands at this by now and it has been said that the IMF is backing McCain...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I see nothing outlandish in any of your predictions - though I doubt Senator Obama would be designated as Global Union President.

We'll make sure and hunt you down if they all don't come true!

...taps...

[edit on 28-10-2008 by silo13]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I have been thinking it for a long time, but did not want to verbalize. I belong to a long family line of very well known psychics. I am the black sheep, because I say what everyone else will not.

I am right? I hope not.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i could see something like this happening

mostly because the world has turned into a bad soap opera

honestly, even though i could see something like that happening i don't think that it will...at least i hope not because that would suck

lately things do seem to be rolling along rather quickly so i'm at a bit of an impasse as to how far into the future i'd like to speculate

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If Mcain did win I could see a lot of upset people and riots no doubt. The race card would be thrown around etc.

If Obama won I could see attempts on his life for sure. No doubt he would be covered in agents no matter where he went. If he was killed can you say a whole new Kennedy plot and people again would be ticked.

If anyone did kill Obama they would also be dead before they even made it to a court room and chances are it wouldn't be one person it would be a large group of people taking aim.

Total fall of economy won't happen because mark my words if the dow dropped to even 500 a share every country, tom, dick and jane would be gobbling up that stock because what goes up does come down but will go back up again, not near the original value but it will go back up assuming

1. There isn't a civil war
2. Currency stays, as currency, as we now know it, regardless of it's actual value.

All in all it has the potential to become a very hairy situation but I don't see it all bad. Worse case the govt. completely collapses and we get a new one but no thank you I don't want a 1 world goverment.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I say outlandish.

When reality sets in, it dissapoints all the loons out there wishing for the end of the world. [not saying that is you]

Every prediction besides the ones made by reinhardt about the stock market have been wrong.

That is the history so far anyway. I understand the fear though, especially if you live on ats all day wher fear and anxiety is rampant.

The one thing I can say though that has me a little on edge is the economy. I have read main stream articles and talked to high ups in some of the major firms in the world. Not many of them say the outlook is very good. There may be a turn around, but the fact is many peoples retirement has just been shot in the heart and are slowly dieing. But revolution? I doubt it.

How is an apathetic society ever going to come togethere to create a fuss of those proportions? Its just a simple fact that most Americans are satisfied with their lives.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

You are right. There are not many predictions that have held up, besides those provided by Reinhardt. Even he has made many mistakes in his prognostications.

I am not a "Doomer" either and hope for the best. I just wanted to empty my head and let it ride.

That said...

Let us sit back and watch the show of shows...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There is a guy that warned about it WAY WAY before reinhardt and if you could access rats you could read about it under THE WARNING!!! Most important thread ever posted on ATS.

That thread and the posts contained therein will open your eyes about what is going down.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join