It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

this has nothing to do with deflection... I have no idea why the LA times wont release it. Thats stupid. But its even dumber for the house of glass, that is mccain, to throw stones. Maybe he forgot he gave the guy 1/2 a million bucks

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by deathhasnosound
The coincidences keep piling up:

more politics of fear....

this topic is really dumb. MCCAIN GAVE THIS GUY HALF A MILLION DOLLARS

WTH. How is this basic fact not hitting home... Barack attended a party with the person. McCain gave the guy half a MILLION dollars....

HA

McCain gave this guy half a million dollars.Half a million dollars of his own money? Did he hand it to him personally? Did he make a toast at his farewell party?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

this has nothing to do with deflection... I have no idea why the LA times wont release it. Thats stupid. But its even dumber for the house of glass, that is mccain, to throw stones. Maybe he forgot he gave the guy 1/2 a million bucks

This has nothing to do with deflection yet you just did it in the post!?!
All you have to say is that it's stupid. You aren't the least worried about what that video tape might show? Don't cheat yourself and place all your hopes in this man....you should want to see this.

If there is nothing to hide then it should be easy for him to do it. Why doesn't Obama tell the LA Times to release it????

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Does it matter? If Obama gave the guy 1/2 million dollars youd be posting it left and right... Good lord the hypocrisy runs deep

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The stupid was directed at the LA times for not releasing it. Im not deflecting. I think its inconsequential. Even if they were at a party, its nowhere near as important as McCain funding the man

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

From what i'm reading it shows McCain funded work for Palestinian group to do research in the west bank or the gaza strip. Anyone know what this research was for?

Of course, there's seemingly nothing objectionable with McCain's organization helping a Palestinian group conduct research in the West Bank or Gaza. But it does suggest that McCain could have some of his own explaining to do as he tries to make hay out of Khalidi's ties to

Link:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Also...do you think McCain would make this such an issue if he knew this would come out? He had to of known it would.

SO bknapple...let me ask you again.....are you worried that the Khalidi party tape may be damaging to Obama? Do you wonder why the LA TIMES won't release the video?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes I think McCain would make such a hubbub over it despite the fact he has funded the same person. Ive coem to expect that from him..

As for the LA times, who knows... could be the source doesnt want ti release.. which again, is stupid, cause why give it to a paper. i bet they will... and no i think it will do nothing in terms of votes

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by deathhasnosound

Death where are these from?

I've never seen this before?

i got the muslim one here:
www.thewe.cc...

the obama one is everywhere, just google "obama hand sign"

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

House of Glass? That is what I like about McCain I can see what is going on in HIS house.

These are the so called lies said about Obama from his website at stopthesmears.com and as we begin to investigate further and as the website keeps coming up with new alibi's . One thing remains. That is the truth always stands clear and never changes and when we look at the lies we see it is Obama that is guilty being the biggest liar of them all. Lies to cover lies to cover more lies

Thanks to the "Audacity of Hypocrisy" for keeping close tabs on all of the changes to Obama's lying website carefully dispelling and unraveling all of them in the order they were made so that WE the voters can do our own research and know who is telling the truth.

Below find the the lies Obama has made and their are many. From what he has said in his book to those comments he claims are lies about him when in fact they are the truth.

Ladies and Gentleman,, I give you,,

OBAMA's HOUSE OF CARDS

Obama went on to tell his audience that the Kennedys — Jack and Bobby — decided to do an airlift. They would bring some young Africans over so that they could be educated and learn all about America. His grandfather heard that call and sent his son, Barack Obama, Sr., to America.The problem with that scenario is that, having been born in August 1961, the future senator was not conceived until sometime in November 1960. So, if his African grandfather heard words that "sent a shout across oceans," inspiring him to send his goat-herder son to America, it was not Democrat Jack Kennedy he heard, or his brother Bobby, it was Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower.Actually, Senior was awarded an American sponsored scholarship in economics to the University of Hawaii at Manoa. He was selected by a former Kenyan cabinet minister, the late Tom Mboya, who was earmarked as the successor to Jomo Kenyatta, Kenya's first prime minister.The presumption was that Senior would return to Africa and use his "Western-honed skills in a new Kenya."

On January 24, the Obama campaign released a statement, saying, "To be clear, Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ in Chicago.On March 14th, in a statement to The Times, the Obama campaign offered this statement to correct their previous statement, that appears to be a bold-faced lie:"Obama has never been a practicing Muslim. The statement added that as a child, Obama had spent time in the neighborhood's Islamic center."And, the original statement began, "To be clear …"So, in three months, Barrack's campaign has gone from describing the U.S. presidential hopeful as never having been a Muslim and never having been raised as a Muslim to now never having been a practicing Muslim.What's with the semantics? Statements from Obama's campaign appear to have evolved, to say the least.

On March 25th, the Chicago Tribune reports that an extensive search found no basis for an episode Obama recounts about a picture he ran across in Life magazine of a "black man who had tried to peel off his skin" in a failed effort to use chemicals to lighten it. Obama writes that "seeing that article was violent for me, an ambush attack."The Tribune continued: "Yet no such Life issue exists, according to historians at the magazine. No such photos, no such article. When asked about the discrepancy, Obama said in a recent interview, "It might have been an Ebony or it might have been … who knows what it was?"At the request of the Tribune, archivists at Ebony searched their catalogue of past articles, none of which matched what Obama recalled."
2007 On March 27th, Obama, tells the crowd at fundraiser , "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution."For the record, Obama is a "Senior Lecturer (on leave of absence)" at the University of Chicago Law School. He has taught Constitutional Law III: Equal Protection and Substantive Due Process, Current Issues in Racism & the Law, and Voting Rights & the Democratic Process.

During his 12 years in politics, Sen. Barack Obama has received nearly three times more campaign cash from indicted businessman, Tony Rezko and his associates, than he has publicly acknowledged, the Chicago Sun-Times has found.Seven months ago, Obama told the Sun-Times his "best estimate" was that Rezko raised "between $50,000 and $60,000″ during Obama's political career.However, Obama has collected at least $168,308 from Rezko and his circle. Additionally, Obama also has taken in an unknown amount of money from people who attended fund-raising events hosted by Rezko since the mid-1990s. Everything you ever wanted to know about Obama and Rezko.

Responding to criticism of his disrespect of the flag of the United States during the National Anthem, Obama defended himself by saying "My grandfather taught me how to say the Pledge of Allegiance when I was TWO."

He didn't even remember what he was doing on September 17th, when Obama, Hillary and Bill Richardson attended the Steak Fry of Sen. Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) in Indianola, IA.How can he possibly remember what happened when he was two years old?

On December 22nd, in a small-town café in Pleasantville, Omaha, Obama was asked a question that typically only circulates on the Internet.
As he sat down to have a slice of pie with a small group of potential voters and an elderly woman asked him about being Muslim.
"I've always been a Christian," the Illinois Democrat responded. "I have never practiced [Islam]."Note: The newspaper editors had to add the word, "Islam."In his autobiography, "Dreams From My Father," Obama mentions studying the Quran. He was enrolled in two Jakarta schools as a Muslim. His teacher Tine Hahiyary said that she remembered that he had studied "mengaji" (recitation of the Quran)." Classmate Rony Amiris described Obama as being a very devout Muslim, saying, "Barry was previously quite religious in Islam." Another classmate, Emirsyah Satar, now the CEO of Garuda Indonesia, was quoted as saying, "He (Obama) was often in the prayer room wearing a 'sarong.'" (See Obama's Education.)Yet, on his official campaign website, Obama has posted this statement, "Barack has never been a Muslim or practiced any other faith besides Christianity."Obama's grandfather was a Muslim. Obama's father was a Muslim. Obama's stepfather was a Muslim. His African relatives are Muslims. What was he for the 27 years before his alleged conversion if he wasn't a Muslim?

If Obama has always been a Christian, why was he enrolled in two Jakarta schools as a Muslim, and why did he study the Quran?And note his Clintonesque defense, "I have never practiced."

This is Obama's biggest problem — his dissimulation.

Saying, "I've always been a Christian," is a bold-faced lie.

On January 22nd, the Hillary Clinton Campaign releases a video that proves that Obama lied about his position on "single-payer healthcare."The video compares statements Obama made during the January 21st Democratic debate with those he made to an AFL-CIO conference in June 2003 while campaigning for the Senate. Contradicting what Obama said at the debate, the old footage shows the senator saying, "I happen to be a proponent of single-payer universal healthcare coverage. That's what I'd like to see."At the debate, Obama stated: "I never said that we should try to go ahead and get single-payer (healthcare)."Single-payer healthcare is an euphemism for socialized medicine.

February — As Sen. McCain has pointed out, Obama promised to use public funding in the general election if the Republican candidate would do so also. Well, McCain has agreed to it, but now Obama wants to back out of the deal. After all, when he made the promise, he didn't have a chance of raising more than the public's $85 million stipend. But now that he can raise $300 million, well, what's a little untruth between the waited-for one and his people? Yes, he can.
www.townhall.com...

March 7th — Obama's courage: Contrary to a recent hyperbolic campaign ad, it wasn't "courageous" to give his 2002 anti-war speech, primarily because he delivered it at an anti-Iraq war rally.At the last debate, America's former co-president claimed that it was easy to give that speech, and it wasn't a gamble for him because he wasn't in the US Senate and therefore wasn't in a position of responsibility. Obama's impassioned reply was, "I was in the midst of a U.S. Senate campaign. It was a high-stakes campaign."Wrong. In reality, Obama did not announce his intentions to run for the US Senate until January 2003.

March 14th — In one of the biggest lies he ever told — Obama says he "vehemently condemns" the words of his pastor and mentor, Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright, an official member of Obama's campaign, as a member of Obama's African American Religious Leadership Committee. What an absolute pile of crap!Obama says he's never witnessed or heard these statement before.

Another load of crap! Obama has! Later, in a cover-his-ass speech, Obama even admits he heard "the REv's" despicable words.Obama and his wife Michelle have been listening to this man for 20 years.Obama is a bold-faced liar to now claim he had no idea the "the Rev" was such an anti-American, racist, hate-monger!Why hasn't Obama denounced "the Rev" at any time in the past 20 years?The answer, of course, is because Obama wasn't running for national office before — that's one reason.

Another?

Obama and Wright are of the same mind — now and then!

March 14th — OK, OK! Maybe he didn't hear those words. But what about Reverend White's words that appear in Obama's very own book, "Dreams of My Father.""It is this world, a world where cruise ships throw away more food in a day than most residents of Port-au-Prince see in a year, where white folks' greed runs a world in need, apartheid in one hemisphere, apathy in another hemisphere… That's the world! On which hope sits!"Reverend Wright spoke of Sharpsville and Hiroshima, the callousness of policy makers in the White House and in the State House.

That was 13 years ago, in 1995.corner.nationalreview.com...

March 14th — Barack may not have heard Wright's rants, but did he read them?In the Trinity United Church of Christ Bulletin, January 21, 2007, on pages 9 and 10, "The Pastor's Page," are these words:"We have lost over 3,000 boys and girls in an illegal and unjust war, and the media is on a feeding frenzy about Barack Obama's church. Where is the outrage about the 3,000 dead American military personnel and the 600,000 dead Iraqi civilians who are dead for no reason other than greed and ego? What's goin' on?""I use his words today on the third Sunday of a New Year to keep before you the painful truth of who we are and where it is we are in this racist United States of America! What's goin' on?""The reality, however, is that the entire war in Iraq and the larger "war on terror" have been based on lies, half-truths and distortions to serve the agenda of the United States imperialism. Where is the public outcry? Where is the outrage? What's goin' on?"He may never have heard Wright actually say the U. S. was racist or some aspiring empire. But he never read it in his bulletin? Ever?

Oh Rly? www.tucc.org...

When Obama said, "Had I heard them in church …" Obama lied. He listened to Wright's sermons for 20 years.

These two men, Obama and Wright, are two peas in the same pod.And before I get feedback from the loony libs, remember, it was Obama, himself, that wrote these words in "'Dreams of My Father," — "I found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

And, please notice the congregation in that video. They are going nuts during Wright's preaching. All of them believe this "evil white man" crap and eat it up.

The whole bunch of them are the worst kinds of hateful racists — and remember, Wright's congregation is composed of successful, educated African-Americans.

And on the same day, he admits to another whopper!Obama now says Rezko played a bigger fundraising role.Indicted Chicago businessman Antoin "Tony" Rezko was a more significant fundraiser for presidential candidate Barack Obama's earlier political campaigns than Obama has previously admitted. Rezko raised as much as $250,000 for the first three offices Obama sought, the senator told the Tribune on Friday.Obama also said for the first time that his private real estate transactions with Rezko involved repeated lapses of judgment. The mistake, Obama said, was not simply that Rezko was under grand jury investigation at the time of their 2005 and 2006 dealings. "The mistake was he had been a contributor and somebody involved in politics," he said.And this from a guy who is running for office based upon his judgment.

Oh Rly??? www.chicagotribune.com...

archive.newsmax.com...
March 15th — Will Obama deny he was in attendance at the controversial Chicago church when the pastor referred to "white arrogance" and "the United States of White America" on July 22, 2007, accompanied by his Secret Service detail.Wright laced into America's establishment, blaming the "white arrogance" of America's Caucasian majority for the woes of the world, especially the oppression suffered by blacks. To underscore the point he refers to the country as the "United States of White America." Many in the congregation, including Obama, nodded in apparent agreement as these statements were made.
antiprotester.blogspot.com...

Obama on Guns -

www.foxnews.com...

when Obama ran for the Illinois state senate the political group, Independent Voters of Illinois (IVI), asked him if he supported a "ban [on] the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns" and he responded "yes." - LIAR- But in what will probably be the most improbable change, the Politico reported on Saturday that Barack Obama was making a big play for gun votes in Pennsylvania. In 1998, another questionnaire administered by IL State Legislative National Political Awareness Test didn't ask about banning all handguns, but it did find that Obama wanted to "ban the sale or transfer of all forms of semi-automatic weapons." Source: Fox News and Politico.com
71) Obama distort (aka "Lie") about McCain saying, "McCain (he) is willing to send our troops too another war of 100 years in Iraq". Obama also denied what he said on the video - LIAR - The video proves him absolutely untruthful ("a liar").

www.youtube.com...

Mortgage Crisis -

I have the best plan to cure the Mortgage Crisis - Barack Obama

LIAR. [03/30/2008] You and your campaign buddy Penny SubPrime Bank Collapse Prizker have had your little fingers full of subprime cash - Obama has taken $1,180,103 from the top issuers of subprime loans: Obama received $266,907 from Lehman, $5395 from GMAC, $150,850 from Credit Suisse First Boston, $11,250 from Countrywide, $9052 from Washington Mutual, $161,850 from Citigroup, $4600 from CBASS, $170,050 from Morgan Stanley, $1150 from Centex, and last but certainly NOT LEAST - Obama received $351,900 from Goldman Sachs. I am sure that cash all came from folks who knew the subprime loan they had was a dream, eh?

Present Day

You say McCain live's in a house of Glass?

OBAMA's HOUSE OF CARDS

Ready?

Father Was A Goat Herder

LIAR, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government. Source: www.godlikeproductions.com...

Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter

LIAR! he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government. Source: www.godlikeproductions.com...

My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom

LIAR!your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades.

Source:atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian

LIAR! she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man. Source: According to NYTimes story of April of last year, Sarah Hussein Obama told the New York Times she is a devout Muslim.

Those who say whats wrong with her being Muslim?

I dunno ASK OBAMA! I DO know what is WRONG with a LIAR!

My Name is African Swahili

LIAR! your name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

Those who say whats wrong with a Muslim?

I dunno ASK OBAMA! I DO know what is WRONG with a LIAR!

I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion (from Obama's Book)

LIAR! That one speaks for itself you crack smoking liar!

Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - Barack Obama
LIAR, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO VOTES.

I Was A Professor Of Law - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

I Am Tough On Terrorism - Barack Obama

LIAR, you missed the Iran Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah supports the destruction of Israel.

I Didn't Run Ads In Florida - LIAR, you allowed national ads to run 8-12 times per day for two weeks - and you still lost.

I Won Michigan - LIAR, no you didn't.

I won Nevada - LIAR, no you did not.

I Want All Votes To Count - LIAR, you said let the delegates decide.

I Want Americans To Decide - LIAR, you prefer caucuses that limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a public vote, and only operate during small windows of time.

I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - LIAR, you passed 26, most of which you didn't write yourself.

My Campaign Never Took Over MySpace - LIAR, Tom, who started MySpace issued a warning about this advertising to MySpace clients.

I Have Passed Bills In The U.S. Senate - LIAR, you have passed A BILL in the U.S. Senate - for Africa, which shows YOUR priorities.

I Am As Patriotic As Anyone - LIAR, you won't even wear a flag pin and you don't put your hand over your heart during the Anthem. You are the only Senator in HISTORY actually to come up with an EXCUSE NOT to wear one or gesture the correct respect during the pledge.

My Wife Didn't Mean What She Said About Pride In Country - LIAR, your wife's words follow lock-step in the vein of Wright and Farrahkan, in relation to their contempt and hatred of America.

University Of Chicago Hospital Pay Is Fair - LIAR, your wife's pay raise was nearly 150% her already bloated rate and the hospital is a Non-Profit Hospital, which made $100,000,000 in the last 3 years. They overcharge blacks VS whites for services, and overcharge everyone in general by 538%!

I Barely Know Rezko - Only 5 Billed Hours - LIAR, you have known him for 17 years, and decided to do a real estate deal with him during a time when he was proven to be under investigation. Despite this, you divided your property and had them take off $300K before the mortgage problems started. Then Rezko's wife buys the lot beside it that you can't afford, saving you $625,000.

My Donations Have Been Checked Thoroughly - LIAR, you only gave back Hsu ($72K) and Rezko (first $66K, then when caught lying $86K, then when caught lying again $150K and now caught lying YET AGAIN OBAMA, it's $250k) their money when publically called on their involvement in your campaigns.

I Have Clean Connections Despite Rezko - LIAR, you are not only connected to Exelon and Rezko, you are also connected to Hillary PAC supporter Mr. Hsu, AND an Iraqi Billionaire of ill repute, Nadhmi Auchi, who ripped off people in the Food For Oil, Iraqi deal. Seems Mr. Auchi may have helped Obama buy his million dollar property long before Obama had millions of dollars. Wonder what favors Mr. Auchi expects, when Obama leaves Iraq free to be taken over by special interests such as him.

OBAMA On Full disclosure

I Have Released My State Records - LIAR, as of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within. We STILL have not seen your Birth Certificate and your College Thesis is now sealed record and Now this Video from the LA Times. Gee what are you hiding Barack Obama!

PS - Your church published a pro Hamas Manifesto - guess you weren't there on THAT Sunday either? How lucky for you.

The List go on and on and all seem to be just innocent mistakes or GOP Politics of Fear and Distraction

No Ill tell you Obamanoids what it is is your own POLITICS OF DENIAL!

[edit on 29-10-2008 by MAINTAL]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by deathhasnosound

I've got to admit...that looks creepy. I don't know much about that religion...is that a common hand sign they use?

If so...wow....it just doesn't seem to end....how deep does the rabbit hole go?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

oh come on. the hand sign on the obama poster is obviously circling where the sun would be from his original poster...

the rabbit hole goes as far as you imagine it to

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Agreed ... I didn't notice the coincidence in the hand sign before but it's definately there. How can people NOT see this?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This video has the facts about Obama. Wacth the entire video, and write down the facts then check the facts yourself.
www.citizenslim.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join