It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Rothschild Alliance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I just googled this, the anti-Rothschild alliance. It has a site but it is in Chinese. From random posts, it is a Japanese group backed by Chinese secret societies. What do you all think? Is it legitimate? If so, do you think it is capable?

sty

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekIllumination

I do not know Chinese / Japanese , however I believe that the only way to stand against those guys is to disagree with what the money represent. The BIG trick was for them to convince us that actually a printed paper has the value of the number printed on the paper. Once we realized this is not true , their power is similar to any other person on Earth.
So in my opinion a new system should be created, system to bypass money and value the contribution of the person to the society instead the ability to suck the wealth of other people.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I can't read Chinese either, but as for another system...

Today we have an option as a race like none we have had in the past. We can cast off slavery to technology - all jobs no one wants to do can be done by computer, robots and mechanicals. This will create abundance, a paradigm many have issues grasping.

With abundance, one can choose to live with as much or as little technology one prefers, can have that which one wants when one wants it, and can do what one wants at any time. The people who LOVE to do jobs can do them.

What this also means is that money becomes moot. If the robots are supplying everything, in abundance, what need would there be for money?

Or for slavery (direct or through wages)?

This is not Communism, which is a scarcity paradigm with everyone getting "their share." In an abundance paradigm, everyone has the standard of living of today's Elite, with a "share" being meaningless.

I think this is the answer - as long as all code is transparent.

join