It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember you dreams and can you control them? Do you keep a dream journal? *Personal Account*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I am curious, How many people remember their dreams? How many people can control them, How many people keep a dream journal.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I normally don't remember much when i wake up. I do, however, remember a lot of my dreams the next night when laying down to go to sleep.

I have also on occasion realized i was dreaming and tried to control them. I've noticed that the harder I try the harder it is to stay in the dream and not wake up. When I realize I'm dreaming I have to make an effort to not get excited and not make drastic changes. For example, I've tried to change my form in a dream. After a few seconds I woke up. But a few nights ago I was in a dream driving down a highway and noticed the signs on the stores as they passed by. I became lucid and started wondering where they were being created from. Was my mind randomly creating them as I drove or was I riding around in some other reality? I started thinking "pancakes" - A second later I passed a nice pancake joint.

For a while there I was actively trying to train myself to "wake up" in dreams and I managed to do it a lot. I've slacked off and it rarely happens anymore.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am able to recall names and faces and certain details about my dreams when I wake up. Always have been able to since I was around 16.

new topics

join