It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by SGSPatriot

Its not smears, how about you stop covering up for your messiah?

SMEAR - that's all it is.
An extremely juvenile attempt at it too.
How sad is that - lol.
If you apply even half your brain to a third of the article it’s clear as day Corsi went after the birth certificate, and access to it was denied him...Which happens to be law.
Nothing but a lame at political bashing.

By the way, if that post was directed at me you can just keep your filthy insinuations to yourself bucko - they have no place here on ATS.
I have one Messiah, Christ.
Period.

...taps...

Your avatar tells me a alot about you ... you can't be liberal and believe in god .. lol

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
Obamanauts

I like this term! It'd be perfect for the Obama Youth clubs.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
As much as do not agree with the politics of the man I fully understand why no one is given access to the original document. It keeps it from disappearing. It is the only safe thing to be done. If it is real it is the only proof available. Would you want to become a non-citizen if someone took yours? On the other hand it should and will be made available to any legitimate court system that should choose to look into any allegations.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If I was getting hundreds of calls a day to give each caller a copy of the birth certificate then ya I would do the same thing assuming it's even true.

Wasting the time of public officials just to say ooohhh I got it when you can get it online for a small sum electronicly is just crazy. Well now you can't according to the questionable article.

Not to mention you can find records of it in a library if you just look up the paper of the town the individual was born in on their birth date or the day after.

He was born in a state so now we know he's a citizen of the US by birth what other purpose could looking at a birth certificate serve? Oh gee his parents were blah blah blah.

I just don't get what this has to do with anything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join