It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

Here's the link

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Here's a snippet

HONOLULU, Hawaii – Although the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama's
birth certificate has become a focus of intense speculation – and even several lawsuits – WND has learned that Hawaii's Gov. Linda Lingle has placed the candidate's birth certificate under seal and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances.

Now........ go to town with this!!! isn't it crazy enough yet???

Mods I'm having a rough time getting the technicalities right. Please correct at will. Thank you!!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by ThatDGgirl]

Mod edit - fixed ex tags.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i hate to say it but i hope obama's recent trip to hawaii does not have anything to do with this.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
"Jerome R. Corsi"

Never mind. He is the Sorcha Faal of the republicans.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I believe that we all need to wake up and smell the coffee...have .you ever heard that The hand writting is on the wall...I beleive that a reconning is
comming and it won't be pretty....I am by no means a gloom and doom
type person...but look at the mess that we are in...and who ever gets into
office will have a hell of a mess to contend with...I wish the best to both candidates...But when it is all said and done no amount of this and that will be sufficient to carry the day for any of us.. if we don't get serious and look at the real issues that face this nation..and we all know from that deepest part of us that tells us the right and wrongs of life......
There's an intircate design within each and every person that lives and
there's no denying it ...to deny this is to deny who made you and to deny your creator is to deny yourself.....God help us all ......signed a 50 year old black woman from the south....smile

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Does this mean that Obama is the anti christ?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I wouldnt go that far although evidence may prove me wrong.

LOL I still can't believe in how so many people flock to this man when CLEARLY he is corrupt.

Why is his Birth certificate being placed in Lock Down? Is there a treasure map on the back or something??!

For real, if a person can't show this document to squash rumors, this guy should never enter the whitehouse, or even be a canidate (period)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
From the article.....

WND was told the official reason for denial of access to Obama's birth certificate would be authority granted pursuant to Section 338-18 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes, a provision the anonymous source claimed was designed to prevent identity theft.

Still, the source told WND confidentially the motivation for withholding the original birth certificate was political, although the source refused to disclose whether there was any information on the original birth certificate that would prove politically embarrassing to Obama.

What a load of horse crap. What a load of innuendo, gossip, and childish rumors. I am disgusted at the level of BS that is foisted off on the Internet....

Anybody passing this along with any hint of solemnity or importance should hang their head in shame.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

Pure Smear

The anonymous source made clear the Hawaii Department of Health would immediately release Obama's original birth certificate, provided Obama requested the document be released, but the Department of Heath has received no such request from the senator or from anyone acting officially on his behalf.

WND also found on microfilm in the Honolulu downtown public library a notice published under the "Births, Marriages, Deaths" section of the Honolulu Sunday Advertiser for August 13, 1961, on page B-6, noting: "Mr. and Mrs. Barack II Obama. 6085 Kalanianaole-Hwy, son, Aug. 4."

They refused to give a copy to Dr.Corsi as he had no business with it by law.

STOP the SMEARS people...

EX-Source World Net Daily

...taps...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
IMHO, Identity theft? Who the hell would want to steal his?

Grrr..

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Seriously, doesn't anyone look at the source anymore? "Jerome R. Corsi" It's as trustworthy as a hungry weasel with rabies in a henhouse filled with newly born chicks. Get a source that doesn't have worldnetdaily or Corsi in it and you could have a story.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Harman]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Its not smears, how about you stop covering up for your messiah?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
Why is his Birth certificate being placed in Lock Down?

Because ding dong....Hawaii has a statute designed to protect individuals from identity theft...

You better hope your own birth certificate is in "Lock Down".....

Godawmighty folks.......facts are what drag the wagon of opinion around....and many of you can't figure out the harness.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Trip to Hawaii.... $5000... Birth records sealed by Governor...Priceless. What timing eh? He is a little dickens isn't he. Sorry, I think I just leaped onto my "jump to conclusions" mat.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

How about stop clutching at straws, better stuf is bound to be out there. I mean he is a presidential candidate so he's got to have some skeletons in his closet or else he would not be in the spotlights.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Every state has limitations to protect IDs.. How ever the theft of these is very common.

Saying that, what importance is it to HIDE>?! show the tv networks or what ever?

Want to answer that? Why can't he just appeal to the people he calls voters and swings and just show us?

Conspiricy? I think not ... more like treason

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Messiah? Not mine. And how dare you indicate such.

But a birth certificate has been yielded. So let's move on.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I reserve the right to boast my opinion ... Gosh i sure cant wait to say "Told you so" to all you Obamanauts

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Read this....really read it....

Hawaii's Gov. Linda Lingle has placed the candidate's birth certificate under seal and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances.

It's "made-up". Stupid, false, BS. Nowhere in the article does the author go on to support those statements. Nothing is shown that supports the thesis that the Governor specifically "locked down" any particular birth certificate, or made any specific, recorded attempt to prevent media access to any specific birth certificate.

In fact, the only supporting "fact" this pin-head offers, is a quote from a state official pointing out a state statute that covers all birth certificates.

OH NOES!!!!!! EVeryBOPY IN HawaII is Notta CITZEN>>>
!!!! THEYs Hidign Stuff......

Cretins.......

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

SMEAR - that's all it is.
An extremely juvenile attempt at it too.
How sad is that - lol.
If you apply even half your brain to a third of the article it’s clear as day Corsi went after the birth certificate, and access to it was denied him...Which happens to be law.
Nothing but a lame at political bashing.

By the way, if that post was directed at me you can just keep your filthy insinuations to yourself bucko - they have no place here on ATS.
I have one Messiah, Christ.
Period.

...taps...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
All I see is someone covering for Obama ... whats your point?

You should be tried

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join