It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stephenville UFOs Are Back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The Stephenville UFOs are back and so are the military jets that chase them. A number of unidentified lights were again seen in the skies over Earth County, Texas, beginning on October 21, 2008. The lights displayed various colors and moved rapidly in all directions over Stephenville for two nights in a row, but that was just the prelude to a much more exciting incident which occurred the next night in nearby Dublin, Texas

Link to source

After reading the MUFON report on the January sightings in Stephenville I was convinced they were ET's now I am thinking Government black project using electromgnetic propulsion. Can anyone tell me if there are any hangers/bases around the stephenville area that can confirm my beliefs?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is pretty amazing. I mean the video was really crap but... every thing else is kind of a trip. In the last week alone i think i've heard about and watched more news reports about ufo's then i have ever before in my life.

What if something really big is really going down??? I'm trying not to get worked up about it but there has been so many sightings all over the planet and apperently the media is taking it a lot more seriously then they have been known too in the past.... You think it could be going down??? Are we on the verge of a something huge???

I dunno thats why i asked you guys?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There are three bases that I know about near Stephenville. Two are secret, one is top secret, and I have only heard about it in rumors.

If you use google maps, get directions from Stephenville to Stamford, TX. Just NE of Stamford, TX is Stamford Lake with a whole lot of nothing between the lake and Hwy 283 to the east. There is a base in there.

Now if you go NE from Stamford to Seymour, TX, you will see Lake Kemp just north of Seymour. There is a base near Lake Kemp.

The top secret base is supposedly just to the east of Lake Kemp, near Diversion Lake.

[edit on 28/10/2008 by xxpigxx]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You might want to read up on the existing discussion in this thread:

Breaking news: Stephenville Texas buzzed by UFO's again!!!

new topics

top topics

join