It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Think You Live In A Bad Neighborhood?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

the mean streets of Niger, kinda makes the south bronx look like kansas.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Holy Sh
how can hey have those dam things! dam remind me to never go there on vacation, whats next theyll own friggin lions lmao thats crayz should be illigal also
its like yo foo give me your suv or ill let my hiyena bite your bumper off hahha

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Heh, sad thing is, those streets are probably safer than the South Bronx.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
No Way in hell Im walking those streets with all those wild animals around! I dont care if they are on a leash.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
its like yo foo give me your suv or ill let my hiyena bite your bumper off hahha

LOL!

Originally posted by Flinx
Heh, sad thing is, those streets are probably safer than the South Bronx.

I'm not sure about that. Do you see a lot of people walking around with hiyenas or baboon in the Bronx?
I'm pretty sure they have guns & knifes there too. I'm not sure if having such animals as pet company is legal there, but if it isn't & theses guys are walking on the street, it probably means there's not much police down there.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A alligator and a large cat was found in a New York apartment.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
A alligator and a large cat was found in a New York apartment.

What kind of a$$hole wants an alligator as a pet anyways? I just dont get some people. :shk:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
holy smoke!!!! that looks like a wild place. well as far as which is the more dangerous as far as the bronx or whatever street that is in niger. i was gonna say that someone from the south bronx would be in more trouble on that street than one of those dudes would be if they were on a street in south bronx. but then i got to thinkin' i've never been to the south bronx. but i do know that there are some certain streets in houston that you don't wanna make a wrong turn down. its not the hyennas and pitts you gotta worry about, it is the people. one time i made a turn down sampson street looking for this club we wanted to check out. some girls waved us down and this dude, that was hiding behind the bushes, popped out reached through my window and tried to pull me out of my truck. i floored it and got the H e double L up outta there.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Jett is right, i only know this because i live in New York and saw it on the news, The police had a esu officer rappel down the building then the lion tryed to jump on him and brke the glass i think im not sure but the esu officer tranquillized it and they too it away. I think the alligator was in the same house im not sure. It was a Manhatten apartment. I wouldnt want to break into that apartment.

www.smh.com.au...

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i just want to make sure that you don't think that the above picture is a lion. that there would be el tigre.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
in the words of comic book guy, "worst photoshop ever".

new topics

top topics

join