It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Norway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted before, if it has please ignore, if not please read on.

My source was able to look inside the empty tank, and found that there was some white, dusty stuff left in the bottom. He took a sample.

Link_to_story

Been watching the sky more closely than before lately, if true this is a heads up.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
So they were on a military base and able to just wander around wherever they wanted to, and open up anything they wanted to without anyone noticing. Right.

I've been on bases that were doing open houses, and security it tight around the area. You can't just wander off without someone noticing and just go do whatever you want to do.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Have you been to any Norwegian ones? I believe you would be surprised by the openness (naivety) of Norwegian military bases, so it's possible that they could have.

Personally I don't find the whole chemtrail CT particularly believable.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have to agree with Zaphod.

Having read it, the story is so full of holes its laughable.

If you're going to have a super-secret spraying operation, then of course it makes perfect sense to leave evidence of it on a military base during an open day in the middle of an exercise next to apparenly unguarded fuel trucks, where any Tom, Dick and Harry apparently can get to it.

Oh yes.

Given that - even by anyones lax security rules - military aircraft would more than likely have been fuelled at a distance off the flight line, on the other side of the base from where the public could access, I'm afraid that I just can't believe this at all.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There's no such thing as "chemtrails". Only normal contrails.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Just behind where all the fuel-trucks stood, they found another tank, one big empty metal tank with multiple outlet pipes and more which made them suspicious

Guess they took samples from a empty deicing fluid tank.

It fits the description.

Have you been to any Norwegian ones? I believe you would be surprised by the openness (naivety) of Norwegian military bases, so it's possible that they could have.

I fly in and out of Norwegian airports and have done so for about 30 years.
Security airside is pretty tight post 9/11 and there's no way anyone can snoop around unnoticed.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalExplanation
There's no such thing as "chemtrails". Only normal contrails.

the british government has admitted spraying the population in the past..why should they have stopped?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Got evidence? And by 'evidence' I don't mean some flakey anecdote passed from one 'anti-NWO' board to another...

new topics

top topics

join