It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Supersonic Jet, Goverments answer to UFOs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4N6310
Interesting how much dirt is piled up around that hangar. Either there was a little excavating going on there or maybe they had to build up a level surface for the hangar to sit on?

There was a reason for the dirt... I will have to look it up. I thought I had it recorded but maybe I just put it in a post..

Here is the hanger first stage construction on Google Earth

Here it is more completed from the Ikonos satellite (This is all of Area 51... this Ikonos image is from Dreamland Resort)

New Hanger

Area 51 Full Size

I always thought spelunking was cool and it drives me crazy knowing there are practically CITIES underground all over the place that most of us will never be able to see...and yet we pay for it all.

"discontinued"(translated in the thread as going black)? Too lazy to look for it right now or I would.
Yes going black... Yes the thread byIntelgurl linked to a few posts up

[edit on 29-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

More runarounds and backflips from NASA. Where's this money really being directed too? Shut this agency or department down right now. This guy is one of those orange cones on the side of the road. This is a complete waste of money. There are documents of TR-3B technology circulating the internet for years now. All these technologies were bought and paid for. Their taken from tech groups that are funded by grants in and out of universities. Plasma fusion reactors and all that junk are perfect examples.

And further more it is more laughable that millions of dollars are wasted on rock hounding barren wastelands of the solar system. Plus don't forget all the other brilliant ideas that have sucked up millions upon millions of dollars for all those dust samples and rock collections.

We don't need to go to the moon. We don't need to go to Mars or anywhere else. And there really is no need to fund bogus projects like this outdated afterburner. NASA needs to be shutdown and the money funnel needs to be diverted back into the infrastructure.

And what's the deal with NASA giving away $350,000 to Armadillo Aerospace? Another perfect example of "Road Construction" tactics. This technology is already obsolete.

Remember the Zeppelin crashed and burned.

The parade starts at the Vatican.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

Fox reporter goes...woow check that out, it`s gone! LMAO
He makes his statement to a CGI..... MORONS ( one borne every min).... LMAO!

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Good luck to the pilots of those things, that's all I can say! I wouldnt wanna be on any craft that blows up fuel!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Treacherous
Good luck to the pilots of those things, that's all I can say! I wouldnt wanna be on any craft that blows up fuel!

Heh. I doubt it's any more dangerous than a ramjet as far as the combustion process. Just seems like they've been able to bring it to higher speeds of operation...to me at least.

I know at least smaller scale ramjets appear to have a very narrow throttle range and seems to be pretty hard to tune correctly, but once you do...of course, this could have more to do with the simplified design they are most likely using in scale models.

What I would be more worried about(aside from travelling so fast that ejecting would tear the flesh off your bones) is the fact that the fuel is being pumped around the airframe to cool it down.

Here...sit in this tub of gas and put a blowtorch on the outside of it.

Nope!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join