It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by quetzalcoatl13

Wasnt the sacred fire given to the native americans?The sacred water,wind,earth spread acros the earth to other natives and there soposed to reunite?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What gets me u can turn on the religion channel on TV and see them tell everyone if u send me money and your bills ill burn your bills and god will takecare of them.People will send money had over fist to them not once questioning there word where is there proof at ? The pope tells u he talks to god but do u ask for proof instread u send him more money.He gets rich u lose your way without one shread of proof.

It doesnt matter what one claims to be i enjoy talking to like minded people be it purple blue pink etc people .Do u ask for proof when u are talking to others in a supermarket?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

PE, some people will never realize that they do indeed have all the proof they need buried inside their own consciousness;

but that is part of the programming everyone has to overcome, and I have to agree with Recon that most, not all, but most people can't get past their fears and the dogma and BS that has been crammed into everyone;

if enki has crippled us, I do wonder if the "junk" Dna everyone has is part of it. Time will tell, and I for one would like to see the Altarian ships he talks about land at the white house and in every major city in the world, just to see the reaction of all the skeptics and diehard doo-doo's.

Anywho, it's going to be interesting.

seeker

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
hey seeker u still around?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by pureevil81

Your still struggling to let go of intelligent design theory are you ?
Look, evolution happens . You take a bowl of sterile water ,expose it to lightening strikes and UV and before you know it you will create the first primitive building blocks of life .

From there on in its just evolution over billions of years . So you could call lightening the creator if it gives you some comfort . Sorry , but god just does not exist in the way you need him to .

Love is real though . You can feel it , you can give and take it . And if you live in harmony with the rest of nature ,it will look out for you too . Thats called cooperation and symbiotic realtionship. call that god if you like .It makes more sense than enki ever will .
Pretty words , Recon .I have traveled a distance , seeking the answers to some questions I have concerning some things you have previously said. This is your thread , isn't it ? It clearly says "Questions for Reconpilot" Please take some time to answer , I will repost once more .. as they keep getting lost amongst your throng of fans. Thank you ..

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by aethernaut

RE-RE-POST... PLEASE SEE PAGE 8

[edit on 10-12-2008 by aethernaut]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

RE-RE-POST , PLEASE SEE PAGE 8

[edit on 10-12-2008 by aethernaut]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

RP is in OZ so you perhaps need to give him time to show up; sometimes he isn't on here every day.

Patience is sometimes a good thing.

seeker

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Thank you seeker ..

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Oh dear , looks like I have a following.

Man ,I have enough problems with my own family without taking on a cult following . My folks are here for xmas so I may not get back here for a while.

One day I will post a few pictures of myself from different time periods to show you .

I have to be cloned because my family has lost to much genetic diversity to survive the normal way anymore . many of us are in this predicament .
Enki anihilated thousands of innocent species and used remnant DNA spliced with primitive ape DNA to create a slave race. Thats what RH+ humans are . I know thats hard to swallow .

But it happened and somehow we have to repair the damage as best we can ,if we can .

My family has only survived through a combination of close family reproduction ,trying to avoid inbreeding as much as possible, and cloning .

Realistically ,I am the last of an almost extinct race ,a bit like doctor who . My base copy is kept in deep crio so my clone body does not suffer copy degradation .

Now do you understand why we are determined to get that bastard Enki ?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
www.physorg.com... You obviously did not read this. If this is the truth and I believe it to be , In the evolutionary scheme and a world with less oxygen and more carbon ( thanx to 'your' people ), the plus people are the new and improved humans. It is plain as they are the better pro-creators . To be compared to blue-green algae is a testimony. Your race were dinosaurs and dying out . It doesn't even matter how it happened the avarice of your kind is only exceeded by an arrogance that wrongly believes that the idea to do any such thing was 'your' own ... it was not ! ,it was placed in your head and etched on your heart by your CREATOR ! To save your kind from dying out . The big correction ??? Your Creator is perfect in HIS ways , you would dare 'correct' what GOD decreed ?!! Arrogant unfaithful shale.... of a starving and underdeveloped cerebral cortex ,.It is rare for any true brunette to seek to mate with a darker race , it is always the redheads and the very blonde. Not meaning any disrespect to anyone , but just for example ; is an aryan Heidi Klum , just a dumb blonde ? or maybe she instinctively is bolstering her bloodline to survive in a new world ? Obama chose as his mate , a dark woman. I think Obama may be whiter than he is ever credited , that does look like a prominent reptilian ridge on his head. I agree with a poster that once said to you something like, you are the potential for the most dangerous kind of bigotry , this world could EVER know. !

[edit on 11-12-2008 by aethernaut]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot

Oh dear , looks like I have a following.

Man ,I have enough problems with my own family without taking on a cult following . My folks are here for xmas so I may not get back here for a while.

One day I will post a few pictures of myself from different time periods to show you .

I have to be cloned because my family has lost to much genetic diversity to survive the normal way anymore . many of us are in this predicament .
Enki anihilated thousands of innocent species and used remnant DNA spliced with primitive ape DNA to create a slave race. Thats what RH+ humans are . I know thats hard to swallow .

But it happened and somehow we have to repair the damage as best we can ,if we can .

My family has only survived through a combination of close family reproduction ,trying to avoid inbreeding as much as possible, and cloning .

Realistically ,I am the last of an almost extinct race ,a bit like doctor who . My base copy is kept in deep crio so my clone body does not suffer copy degradation .

Now do you understand why we are determined to get that bastard Enki ?
And a bit of a 'liar' ? I thought Zero-types , cannot be cloned (that is one of the questions , I wanted you to answer and explain) and I assume you didn't read this , either blogs.discovermagazine.com... , it was a part of the quandary ... a weak pro-creator and cannot be cloned. Prairie voles and meadow voles . I will include a heartwarming little video of the great ruling elite hard at work.video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I don't really like being on forums. I have been reading this forum for awhile and I have had to sit back and watch absolutely no one come forward and speak up for the plus people.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

It seems that for now (anyway) , this is the shallow and phony thread of the barker at a sideshow.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Tell me , RP , did the blue-green algae also mate with a monkey ? No , I have been studying this and many life forms on this earth have evolved to include a built-in carbon filter. For every zero type has dozens of plus relatives , with few exceptions , blood siblings can differ. All it proves is that man adapts to an ever-changing environment. The only thing mentally dangerous about you is a misguided and misinformed bigotry . (and ) It is sad.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The plus + people were not created as a slave race . ( I know you people just want to believe that [and have convinced yourselves] because there is some twisted inbred need to be 'superior' and a real sick need to own slaves. ) It was a natural adaptation that took place at least 5,000 years ago. It was a response to a changing earth , a thinning of the oxygen [atmosphere] , the rise of carbon levels and the lessening of earth's magnetic fields. and lucky for you , it was the only thing that saved the zero people from complete and total extinction. Blood-typing is a relatively new knowledge . For years zero's and plus's mingled . Many life forms on this earth developed the + 'carbon-filter' adaptation , not just humans. Why are there no more dinosaurs or dragons ? Weren't they just "too big" to fail ? ........This insane , evil and fictional bigotry (you are helping to sell ) , ... must be stopped ...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think the points that are being made is that he isn't one of Enki's group. He's not one of the renegades that constructed this nightmare here on this planet, and apparently have harmed this galaxy's citizens. While there has been monitoring, work and involvement for some time going on here, larger numbers became more apparent after the advent of nuclear. This implies to me, that galactic law was broken enabling a legal end to this situation. At least, that has been my hope for some time, while I was analyzing the motives, and being swayed by this person and that briefly but in the end finding them not to feel right.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethernaut
The plus + people were not created as a slave race . ( I know you people just want to believe that [and have convinced yourselves] because there is some twisted inbred need to be 'superior' and a real sick need to own slaves. ) It was a natural adaptation that took place at least 5,000 years ago. It was a response to a changing earth , a thinning of the oxygen [atmosphere] , the rise of carbon levels and the lessening of earth's magnetic fields. and lucky for you , it was the only thing that saved the zero people from complete and total extinction. Blood-typing is a relatively new knowledge . For years zero's and plus's mingled . Many life forms on this earth developed the + 'carbon-filter' adaptation , not just humans. Why are there no more dinosaurs or dragons ? Weren't they just "too big" to fail ? ........This insane , evil and fictional bigotry (you are helping to sell ) , ... must be stopped ...

consider that by your own words you are guilty of what you accuse RP of being; that I suggest you do more research into blood ( there are many threads here on the subject) ; I have read the material in the link you posted, and as with most things it is a theory, not definitive proof;

I suggest you expand your reading to include such diverse works as the 'Epic of Gilgamesh", the Terran Papers, the narrative histories of the Hopi Indians;

RP has his stated opinions, as have you, and I, and every other poster here in this extremely large forum group; We are slaves, literally, whether you choose to recognize it or not, to our screwed economical system, religion, and the ingrained programming we receive as we grow and learn;

it is not up to me to prove you or anyone here right or wrong, and neither is it up to you; all we can do is to gather as much true information as possible and form our own opinions, find our own truth;

and the remarks about a cult following are uncalled for, a very bigotrous accusation; I follow no man or woman, make my own choices and decisions; it is up to me and me alone to choose wisely.

RP's post are food for thought, no more, no less, but he does have valid points, for the majority of the people on this planet do not give a rat's rectum about the ecology they are helping to destroy or their fellow man, care about nothing except themselves, and are too blind or just plain ignorant to know the difference.Because that is what they have been taught.

The motto of this forum is to deny ignorance, not precipitate " I'm Right You're wrong!" But that is what we get all to often.

Know thyself before attempting to know others.

seeker

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I think the points that are being made is that he isn't one of Enki's group. He's not one of the renegades that constructed this nightmare here on this planet, and apparently have harmed this galaxy's citizens. While there has been monitoring, work and involvement for some time going on here, larger numbers became more apparent after the advent of nuclear. This implies to me, that galactic law was broken enabling a legal end to this situation. At least, that has been my hope for some time, while I was analyzing the motives, and being swayed by this person and that briefly but in the end finding them not to feel right.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by mystiq]

Well said Mystiq; there is too much that I have seen and experienced that has convinced me that we do need to look carefully at the Account of the Annunaki and Enki, Enlil, and the whole chaotic mess.

Makes me wonder if Aethernaut is kin to hidden hand.

seeker

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
www.b2i.us...

Wow, have you seen this guys?

It's the name that got me... Altair Nano... curiouser and curiouser...
not a monobrow in sight though...

I know there's another thread on it but I dunno if anyone made the link.

BTW Reconpilot + other contributors, great answers, please ignore the intentional derailers.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by HiAliens]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join