It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

fair enough
thanks for the reply

"You all want complicated answers because you can hide your guilt and fear in embracing complex solutions" yeah that def makes sense lol

I also want to make clear that I don't follow anyone nor look to anyone as a "guru". I just like to hear what people have to say, because at the moment the BS that I am fed everyday is not to my liking. I never grasped the whole religion thing. I grew up Roman Catholic and then Southern Baptist only because of family not because of choice. But I don't believe the hype.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I think we're focusing too much on finding hard answers, even those who think we have to solve all problems alone, or ets are not to be trusted, or any number of other scenarios. Its our leadership that is mismanaging the planet, that needs to be our concern. So our work needs to be done closer to home.

Also, meditation and seeking for ways to problem solve.

That makes sense. About making it too hard.

I was drawn to meditation a while back as a way to relax because I am always thinking and it was nice to just BE for once.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

DNA is a code , a formula . Isn't it possible that memory is also contained in our DNA ? Reincarnation = , the clicking in of the very same DNA code of a long ago ancestor.
I am new , here and curious , the posters ask you , if you are what you say you are . If I may , what is your claim ? What have you told the others ? So I might catch-up. Do you really believe in little grey aliens ?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I had been reading this forum and had noticed that you say you are a clone and have - bloodtyping , I have read that only + types can be cloned , perhaps I learned wrongly , can you explain ? I do know identical twins with the - type and I have wondered about that , since one egg splitting into two halves , seems a bit like 'cloning.'

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I thought I read you say that + types were " cripples". Hundreds of years ago, most serious maladies such as bubonic plague and smallpox struck down the zero types and it is only recently(or so I have read) that the + 'designer viruses' have been showing up such as the sars and the h5 hong kong strain , bird flu , two small examples... ( I don't know how long malaria has been around , but it is probably very old) Zero types were never famous for their pro-creating abilities ,infant mortality was high and they are not natural 'nurturers' every nanny , wet-nurse and boarding school that has ever existed , owes their daily bread to the - zero types , for without them , nannies , wet-nurses and boarding schools would have never existed or been necessary.blogs.discovermagazine.com... The zero types seemingly are bred with a natural depression of vassopressin. Some of us are prairie voles and some of us are meadow voles.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by aethernaut]

[edit on 10-12-2008 by aethernaut]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
reply to post by ashamedamerican

same difference, however you want to put it.....cult followings, every cult has a leader right? thats what makes a cult.

anyhow, you wrote a post and took all the time to tell me i should educate myself. my education is none of your concern.

perhaps you should make better use of your time.

No. Not "same difference" as you put it, which by the way is an oxymoron.
You obviously should educate yourself about it before you try to claim it's the same thing.

There's a huge difference between a cult leader who has followers, and a "cult following."

As for me making better use of my time, I'm simply denying ignorance and subverting stupidity one post at a time...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

hold on one second while i bow down to you....

you are my new leader, show me the way oh enlightened one.

however you want to spin it, it doesnt apply here, go play in the sand box......

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Don't bow to me, I'm not the one claiming to be from an advanced, compassionate, intelligent, and enlightened 'all powerful' alien civilization.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

funny man....

you come into the gray area demanding proof? is that an oxymoron?

why dont you tell about what you believe, and dont forget to show proof.

there's a forum full of religious people, why dont you go over there and demand some proof? how about the " paranormal " forum, i dont mean to be rude, just " denying ignorance one post at a time ". seems you need a little help navigating the forums.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Regardless of where it's posted, anyone claiming to be from an advanced, compassionate, intelligent, and enlightened 'all powerful' alien civilization should expect that people will want proof. Anyone from a backwards, ignorant planet like earth could have seen that one coming.
We're not talking about someone making paranormal claims about ghosts or something where it's unreasonable to expect proof. I don't expect proof when it's unreasonable to do so, but as a matter of fact there is more proof of ghosts than what is being claimed here.

We're talking about someone claiming to be from an advanced, compassionate, intelligent, and enlightened 'all powerful' alien civilization. If this is true than it should be simple to prove it, if it is not true than it should not be claimed to begin with.

As for religion there is no proof. It's an irrational belief system based on 2,000 year old fairytales, and I make my point of view openly known about this.

Are you done defending the honor of other members now?
My issue isn't with you, it's with someone else who is making reckless, dangerous, irrational claims that he refuses to substantiate.
I'm not simply looking for an arguement, believe it or not I'm actualy beginning to get genuinely concerned for his mental state of well-being, and his cult following for believing these claims so vehemently without evidence.
If what he claims is true he could no doubt provide evidence to substantiate these claims very easily. The fact that he refuses to even acknowedge the questions, and inconsistencies in his own story makes one have to believe that he is either perpetrating a hoax, or delusional.
Either way, what he is doing is dangerous, and now that other people are believing what he claims it is exponentially more dangerous.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If one is to see the inconsistencies, you all only have to look at religion. Do you think its a coincidence that a belief system supposedly based on love and acceptance advocates hatred of difference and death to unfaithful people through its own words are the prominent in this world?

I know that there are "disinfo" agents on this site, operating in full view of all who visit. My advice to you is to rethink your existence. If you think you will be saved, you are wrong. Im sorry you were deceived, but the true tragedy is not as much the deception as much as it is your acceptance of it. I feel more pain for your suffering than you will ever know. Your people did not mean to be taken for fools, but you have let it go on long enough.

I am the sacred fire. Think I am crazy. Think that I am imbalanced. That is your right as free souls in existence. But I will tell you this. It would be wise for you to realize where these viewpoints come from. It is not from within you. Inside of all of you, you are eternal. You have simply allowed them to make you forget. Sadly, when you remember it might be too late. I, speaking for myself and my former people, hope that it is not.

Be well, and find yourself. This moment could, as always, be your last chance.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The universe is a multi-dimensional, multi frequency manifestation and the physical manifestation is the condensation of light, of the energy frequencies of the higher dimensions.

If the soul is 'rebooted' at death by the soul catcher, then the fact that so many souls are awakening and starting to remember has to give some indication of a kind of cosmic 'echo' of consciousness, that which is sometimes referred to as Akasha in eastern philosophies.

The fundamental aspects of becoming conscious, of the universal valibility of love is an awakening that is undeniably starting to happen on this planet although too many people fall into the traps of anger, fear, hatred, hopelessness when they start to consciously look around them and see the evil game that is being played with them.

In awakening it is normal for people to ask questions, to seek guidance, even to seek guides. You even talked about the safe passage of the soul through a wormhole, thus a soul that is awakening will surely be seeking such a passage.

Given that in this time a great number of souls have 'chosen consciously' to reincarnate to assist in the times that are ahead then is it not safe to assume that some have reincarnated to be 'spirit guides' to souls wanting to finally escape this hell?

The evolution process of the soul has to be a process of ascension, a refinement and an embracing of all that is universally beneficial. This, for want of a better phrase, 'spiritual awakening' that is occurring across our planet, is the awakening and realisation of countless souls that a life filled with love, compassion, of embracing one another, co-operation and support of each other is universally preferable to the morass of decay and darkness which society is currently immersed.

The true answers are already there inside of everyone, but without adopting a conscious awareness and ability to listen to the soul and the inner consciousness to overcome the lower base nature of human desires that are being manipulated and fed on to keep us enslaved and chained Until we become conscious of the reality around us and of the universal echo of the truth that is in every soul we will never awaken sufficiently to become free.

From Recon's words and also from other sources I have encountered I am aware that the help offered by the beneficial entities that exist on and around our planet will only openly manifest when there is a sufficient number of souls consciously ready an dopen to receive this help and assist however possible, in essence there is a subtle global referendum taking place.

Change yourselves, evolve, awakening all that is universally beneficial within your soul. Put aside fears, put aside thought of where will this lead. A simple truth is that a life lived consciously, with love, to the benefit of everyone around you can only serve to improve things. Stop being a slave to the lower human desires and allow yourself to live a life of depravity and manipulation.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

this is a very good example of why most people can't break the programming and see clearly; if you want proof, find it yourself; the key is to look within and know yourself, face all your own fears and faults and corret them before addressing what you see as a problem.

you are not doing anything to help the flow of information and discussion in this thread, and fit in with all the others here that attempt to tie up and derail the subject matter.

it is your opinion that recon is a "cult" leader recruiting followers, and it is mine that you have and need to address your own issues with yourself before attacking others;

demands for proof in a philosophical discussion only degrades and takes away from those that are interested in the discussion; there are places on this site where you can debate all you want to; this forum is a special place for those of us to discuss and share what cannot be physically proved in most cases, gaining respite from all who constantly demand "Proof! Proff! I want proof or you're lying!"

Yes, there are many that blindly believe and follow because they do not, as recon and many others,including myself have said,realize that they haven't broken free from the programming and life-long brain-washing that is normal every day life; many of us have, and more are every day;

and yes, recon's words can be dangerous, but not for those who do see the lies and deceit, only for those that don't want to see the darkness broken and the slavery ended.

Take everything here for what it is worth, draw your own conclusions, we all have to; but state them simply and in a non attacking or denigrating fashion; no one is forcing you to be here, and I don't recall anyone in this thread asking you or appointing you to save us or protect us; that is what we are struggling against now, the self-appointed that think they know what is best for us, want to keep us as good little hamsters stuck in the wheel.

Look in the mirror,friend, for that should be your main concern and focus.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I'm not trying to derail the thread, and I'm also not trying to "fit in." I don't change who I am or how I feel or think to taylor myself to the moment or crowd I am in as that is disingenuous and intellectually dishonest. I'm not a "poser."

If you had actually read my posts I think you would have noticed that I never said anyone was a "cult leader recruiting followers," I said he had a "cult following" which as I pointed out to pureevil are two very different things.

Also, there's a major difference between having a philosophical discussion and using a forum that's "a special place for those of us to discuss and share what cannot be physically proved in most cases" as a 'catch 22' shield to claim ones self to be an alien and perpetrate a hoax in a place where those outlandish claims can't be questioned, and if they are I can insult and attack that person using my 'catch22' shield to hide behind.

To be perfectly honest I'm just too tired at the moment to care anyway, maybe I'll change my mind by morning.

Besides, I'm off to forge my new identity as an alien robot-chicken from Jupiter and start my own human-hating thread in a forum where nobody can question the validity of my claims yet I'm free to insult and attack them for having the audacity to want proof for my irrational, delusional claims.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
He doesn't have a cult following. I'm interested in what he is saying. Because if he is misrepresenting who he is, he's doing a better job of it than anyone else I've encountered, based on what he is sharing, and based on what I have "experienced". What he's saying is something I have as a base message within me, but countering others when they push me to view all ets as negative. I personally don't accept Enki's soul machine as winning. To this very day, people are sharing amazing stories of their loved ones. This one is one of my recent favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
One of the forums I've read concerned a mother asking questions about her children, each had given her unusual consistent details over a few years, saying the same things, about past lives. The story she shared was remarkable, including a name given that was an actual eastern name, and words the boy used daily, for "thank you" it appears.

But there is something, on my own, I felt very strongly about the ets that were connected with us. First, I didn't get a disclosure that would happen immediately. But then my idea of disclosure goes well beyond releasing files and saying et is real. It would mean a paradigm change, televised meetings between groups of visitors and (not just politicians) groups of people. The advise and agreement Eisenhower wouldn't accept, when he just wanted more technology and had no intention of stopping the use of nuclear, would be examined by all of us. Also, the way we live, the economy and mechanisms of the world, and the massive injustice here. I believe the conditions on this planet are violating galactic law. I believe those who are here are addressing this. So, true disclosure to me is entering into beginnings of galactic citizenship as newbies. It would mean changes on our planet.

Anyway, I got what I was hoping for, was going to take longer. But I knew this is what it was all about, and there was a lot of work being done. I didn't think everyone was necessarily positive or neutral with us, but these ones were. I had memories which I'm not going to discuss here. Some of it is falling into place. Of course, I read the Stargate threads, though I did skim much of the larger ones. I also had experienced something a little strange. A certain kindness came from the greys. When I was feeling so lost and off course and depressed, they warmed my heart up with such a positive feeling of encouragement. I was so impressed and happy. The flyovers with the nordics, were actually very much colder than most people. Yet, I discovered I couldn't really judge that either.

I'm not exactly a follower. I'm an experiencer who goes online to make sense of the situation, to learn from the experiences of others. ATS is pretty amazing place. In all the mentioned categories, there is much to be learned. And some news that you'd never from mainstream sources. Without ATS, how many would have known Oklahoma declared sovereignity, or why. You can download their pdf from their government site, and in it they state abuses of the constitution, with knowledge of more to come. Top, world class news neglected by our controlled media. I used it as an example with everyone I knew, an educational illustration of how they needed to expand what they believed. Many people believe online information is all just fantasy, entertainment and fiction. That only the news and hard print is serious. You should see the arguments in my own family, from those who should know better.

So, this a wonderful site to learn much in. This thread is very informative, if there's certain questions you've held for a while.

Edit to add: This is a meshing of information with information I've received. I'm paying attention.
[edit on 10-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I really enjoy your posts, mystiq, and thank you for sharing with us. I also believe that the disclosure everyone wishes will be slow in arriving, and think also that a fleet of ships landing and mingling with the public would be the only way most people would accept any of it.

seeker

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by aethernaut

I have traveled here , with the sole (no pun intended) purpose of speaking with you .

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethernaut
I had been reading this forum and had noticed that you say you are a clone and have - bloodtyping , I have read that only + types can be cloned , perhaps I learned wrongly , can you explain ? I do know identical twins with the - type and I have wondered about that , since one egg splitting into two halves , seems a bit like 'cloning.'
Is this too "stupid" a question for 'Your Loftiness' to answer ?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethernaut
I thought I read you say that + types were " cripples". Hundreds of years ago, most serious maladies such as bubonic plague and smallpox struck down the zero types and it is only recently(or so I have read) that the + 'designer viruses' have been showing up such as the sars and the h5 hong kong strain , bird flu , two small examples... ( I don't know how long malaria has been around , but it is probably very old) Zero types were never famous for their pro-creating abilities ,infant mortality was high and they are not natural 'nurturers' every nanny , wet-nurse and boarding school that has ever existed , owes their daily bread to the - zero types , for without them , nannies , wet-nurses and boarding schools would have never existed or been necessary.blogs.discovermagazine.com... The zero types seemingly are bred with a natural depression of vassopressin. Some of us are prairie voles and some of us are meadow voles.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by aethernaut]

and P.S. I am a 'newbie' here .. would you consider 'adopting' me ? I plan on making my visit to ATS ,a short one. I don't want to be here at this forum for too long , I came (mainly) to talk with you. www.physorg.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by ashamedamerican

Regardless of where it's posted, anyone claiming to be from an advanced, compassionate, intelligent, and enlightened 'all powerful' alien civilization should expect that people will want proof.

no, not "regardless of where its posted ' as you claim.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

there is a HUGE difference from the breaking news forum and the gray area.

i am not defending anyones honor here, noone needs me to do that. i am simply " denying ignorance ". what? cant handle your own medicine.

i am done with you to answer your question, we are going in a illogical circular argument that is going nowhere quick.

you want " proof ", listen to what everyone says, regardless of proof. that is all we are doing here, you already have the proof, you just dont realize it.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by pureevil81]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join