Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

This is beatiful. And so true... Something more than words comes through in your writing too... I will reply to some more insights, presently I did a lot of work and started and astrology thread too.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Have to add.

A low level energy - being in a top level position of power and control - - is contradictory to me.

Aren't most low level energies or those carrying such energy predominant is systems of power and control?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Yes, I agree. I cannot know what Anee senses. Maybe that RP was very direct and stood by his assessment firmly. Maybe that he was debunking religion. And maybe that he exhorted people to knowledge and science (but more than our science). I would say he probably knows a lot of history and he is very grounded as far as elements go... I sense that Annee may be a rather Neptunian soul.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I know what she means, but though I also sense energy, don't feel what she's feeling. In any case, this thread does give some very interesting clues as to what she's sensing. The answer to this is freedom, and we need galactic help to achieve justice. Annee, have you had a siting of a craft, or sensed an energy ping, contact? I have two responses some of the time, one is a happy positive uplifting feeling, from the greys. Which is why I don't see them as others do. I'm well aware it could programmed as recognition. The nordic energy is makes a kind cheerleader/fangirl annoying, totally unappreciated by me, definitely programmed, response. In any case, I get a signature on the energy too. I've always had an energy recognition. When I was 11 in Mexico it saved my life, when I was stepping down on a scorpion, the most poisonous one in the region that would have killed me in a half hour, but treatment was at least 45 minute journey away. As my foot was going down, in a millisecond, I felt and instantaneously saw, the entire shape of the scorpion and jumped back!

Just about everything he says, is something you can see everywhere you look.
Its pretty real stuff.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hello mystiq,

I am rereading the entire thread because it has staggering implications in my life - and thanks to your help with my dream... Every time I read your text I have this extremely nice energy feeling.
So... This takes time now - as does listening to the entire Mary Rodwell story you provided. I may not show up for days. I U2Ud to you as well.
I am very busy - new job etc. I have 2 kids to support and four types of work were crumbling lately. Lots of stress.
Now that I discovered your sensitivity to texts and what is behind, I really wonder if you read the original Insider text - I think Hidden Hand was created expressly for discrediting that and a second one that was a followup.
It is available on pdf here: www.4shared.com...
so it is far easier to read than to crumble through a thread with all the bumps etc...

Will check back, gotta go

Kokatsi

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

BTW I had a gentle psychic visit last night. After watching a movie with my wife. There were people's faces - I really wondered who they were. Very neat, intelligent, mostly older, wise-looking faces. Men and women. I have never seen these folks before either in life or in movies. (I do not watch TV).

After reading this thread I had sort of put out a feeler if anyone wanted to contact me from more enlightened realms they would be free to do so...
I hope I am not curtailed by weird forces or beliefs.
If I am, I am working on it.

Another dream from '94 with positive UFO's: I am pulled out to space alongside a long craft, with a view of the Earth. I can breathe but I am floating. There is some sort of machine right beside the spacecraft, it is a large tube-like thing a man can fit into with his whole body. I am pulled through that time and again, and ET's from the craft are watching me. They are similar to greys or Strieber's alien except they are rather black not grey at all. They are checking me personally and make sure I am not disturbed.
I am pulled through the tube back and forth, and I exit at each end after a few seconds. This goes on for about half an hour in my estimate.

The experience is like meditation or theta waves every time I am inside the dark tube. I feel total unity with the Universe, my body feels like dissolving into nothingness and then I am reassmbeld again at the other end - a little rested and healed. So it is either a cleaning machine or a healing device.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Recon can claim he is on the side of good - - but to me he feels heavy. The heavier the energy - the darker the energy.

I'm having to say I agree with Annee here. He seems way too afraid--that doesn't really serve the energy of the light. And he has a lot of unresolved anger. Sure he may have been abused and such, but a seeker of the light usually works to clear such things. He doesn't seem to.

Plus what he sees isn't what I am seeing in the racial unconscious after my shaman journey. We humans aren't that old, for one thing. We got brought into sentience only about 350,000 years ago, compared to all the rest of the species out there who are usually many millennium older that that.

He says that we get our 'souls' havested and then stripped -- that is why we forget past lives. I don't see that at all. What I see is that the greys, who brought us into sentience originally so they could store their people's souls in bodies they could put back to work until they got their extinction thing figured out, also blocked our ability to remember past lives because it was so distressing to their little souls in human bodies to remember the 'bliss' state which the original greys could access instead of sleeping but the human greys no longer could.

The leadership thought it would be easier on them if they couldn't remember. Being the little DNA manipulators they are, it was a fairly easy thing to do, and voila' we can't remember our past lives, giving us peace from things we used to have but lost when we became human. Probably a good thing for a lot of other ex-aliens in human bodies. Most lost a lot when they became human, which is traumatizing, but not by the grey's 'cruel' intention.

Now, you can do a work around and regain access to your past life memories via past life regressions and such, and once you do, most likely, if you persist, you can find out what species you originally were. MOST of us aren't human in origin, (can you say greys amping up the human body to capture a spirit so they could pull in their little reluctant souls stuck to the sides of their 'bliss' state back into bodies but also sucking in any spirit, alien or human in the area into human bodies as well?) and so it isn't unnatural to feel as if being human is wrong; like we should be something else.

My guess is that reconpilot is fairly new to the human experience, and hasn 't had many human lives to get used to this whole goobery human experience thing and feels quite out of place.
As such he may be very vulnerable to being fed information, since most of the aliens are telepathic and very easily send messages and thoughts into our heads. (Can you say greys didn't want their little souls being contaminated by alien thoughts so they dampened our telepathic abilities??)

And the only soul catchers I see (and they are reaallllly good at it) are the many human bodies out there, reproducing at a gawd awful rate. And that is also why we can reproduce so fast; the bodies just grab whatever spirits are handy and boom. New human. Other species don't do that. They have only the dying and newly emerging spirits of their own kind to use.

Also my experience has been if a 'history' story creates a sense of fear and unease in me, it is usually being fed whoever by TPTB. They for sure don't want us realizing our true power or spiritual abilities and the fear keeps us nice and weak, controllable, as well as off balance.

And I think that the people behind all this world take over stuff are the ex-aliens called the Jue-sah. The greys brought them here to get us unruly destructive humans under control probably around 300,000 years ago, so they pretty much have been here the whole time, so they could be behind all these 'god' persona that have the enslavement of humanity at heart. As blocked to using our psychic skills as we are (yah, you guessed it-greys again), even the Jue-sah would have looked like 'gods' to us.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Lol. If he wasn't post banned right now from giving too much thoroughly interesting information in his typical, and thoroughly appreciated and missed style, on the chemtrail threads, I'm sure this could be one way of drawing him back on the thread.

The thing is, whatever someone is feeling when they pick up on peoples words or energy or personality, its subjective. His posts are very cool, and are sorely missed by many. And his information feels right to me. This being said, I still have a strong spiritual nature and believe in the Creator God, and evolution of the soul. But the history of this planet, the state of current affairs is pretty obviously a far cry from what we wish. As an experiencer I have to say something is up. We have to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best. And if THEY sail in, we have to ensure that we don't believe our leaders who may paint them out to be the bad guys invading or something. We need to choose freedom and an upgrade. I've made my choice!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I agree that a lot of us have been aliens of some sort. I did shamanic stuff but back then I did not venture that far... You have a very interesting theory to back up your experiences.

So what do you make of my dreams? Please read - it's a long post one page back. I have not deciphered it compeletely yet but mystiq helped - what is your take? It is one of the single most important dreams and visions I have ever had.
I am entusiastic because this is clearly a counterweight to the "reality trip" I was subjected to in the past decades. Not because I take ReconPilot as absolute truth.
Maybe I am heavy too...

I basically have seen positive aliens in dreams, ambiguous aliens as well, no evil ones though. The same is true of my shamanic and mushroom experiences from decades back.
I am thoroughly disenchanted by "business as usual" of humanity, and I still have to see any theories /texts on fantastic experiences and theories who refuse to think in a basically carnivorous paradigm - rather in one that is collectively positive.

Paranoia of reptilians, as well as the NWO, as well as their opposites, the bushists and their apologies for the relentless capitalism for which natives call the white man "termite people" - what can we say to our descendants?

If we are truly storebodies for greys, which is possible, we should individually think about how we got here in the first place and how we can get back...

I like the part in your model that we were and will be aliens in more civilised worlds. If reincarnation applies, we could have committed something there to get here. Or we volunteered like Medicines Sans Frontiers. I wonder though about the part that says they have no room... I wonder if rebirth rationales can have such simple causes... Did they run out of bodies on their home planets? Then how do they select who gets to a place like Gaza or Auschwitz and who remains on Zeta Reticuli or whatever?

Is there some cosmic justice in your thinking?

I used to think there was none when I was into Carlos Castaneda.

Please, answer me honestly and read my dreams too...

A MAN IN QUANDARY

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Of course, this is an evolution of the soul. And this is only a part of ourselves as well, as our Higher Self remains outside the matrix. My friend had an nde where he was dead for 33 minutes without brain damage, and his experience is what I have felt for many years. That we experience everything and hand it all into the Creator in the end and then start a new adventure, that he had lived many thousands of lifetimes in many galaxies and had many thousands more to go. This is how I see it.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hi all, sorry to have come in so late on the thread. It's funny but I had just posted a thread called Help, I've Run Out of Questions then what do you know this thread got my attention and i've nearly finished reading all the pages.

Seriously I thought I was alone until you folks came along, I applaud the quality of your posts along with the invaluable content and honesty you have shown, oh yes and thank you for the journey you have endured to get to this stage of enlightenment.

Just so you know a bit about my history, I'm pretty complex but I'll tell you about some of my journey as it's very relevant. I'll be as honest as I always am.

I too have met devils and demons and been a victim of the soul catcher, however unlike most I fought it and retained most of my memories which go back a very long time I remember the big bang and a little before that, enough to know that Enki was behind much of the timing of it. Recon you may be interested to know that a very brave soul shouted loud and clear just before the moment of expansion "THIS IS WRONG" (obviously there was conscious convergence before this moment of expansion) Since then I have carried my memories from lifetime to lifetime and recall many stages of evolution in which I have participated from time to time, other times I slept in a safe haven.

I recall having to leave Mars as a matter of urgency due to it coming under attack.

I have also accessed the memories and merged with many key souls on earth including Osiris, Jesus (tell you more about that), King Arthur, An alien captured during Nixons term, Bruce Lee and Carlos Castenada and another that I keep closely guarded. All in an effort to help me understand and bring down the malevolent forces attached to Enki. I know many of his tactics now and have sworn that he will not do it a third time. I have studied his systems and methods of implanting DNA with glitches that faciliate or open gateways into the psyche to encourage futhur intake of rogue energy. I have had my DNA altered many times in an attempt to confuse and throw me off of the scent. For the most part I have fixed many of the problems and anomolies associated with rogue DNA, I can discuss some of these syptoms in more detail if you like. I have also studied many of Enki systems with regard the cyphoning off of energy to fuel the existance of his minions. For them energy = time and they are trying to buy time as a matter of urgency. In fact here in the UK he has many followers who try and steer me into a downward spiral. As I'm telephaphic I know many of their mental rantings and tactics, they bore me now and their games are predicatable.

Going back to Jesus I recall he stuggled greatly with the concept of God and there was an element of confusion on his part with regard the person influencing reality. He spoke with Enki on a number of occasions, On one particular ocassion I recall an element of discord on jesus's part. His time on the cross was also not as simple as it seems, he was surrounded by Enki's forces who were trying to implant his energtic pathways at every, I repeat every turn. He didn't die on the cross but was drugged to make it look that way. After that I don't recall. Those same energies including the devil also plagued Catenada.

As a result of going through that darn machine you have labeled the soul catcher I have been shaking off implants for the best part of 10 years now. Incidently they paired me with a very evil mother who sucked me dry and gave me little to no mental stimulation. Fortunatly I was found and a number of souls well known for their fighter instinct merged with me at a very early age.

So i have been seeking the truth ever since and have had many paranormal experiences including being able to influence large crowds with both my mind and energy. I am at the stage now where an can communicate with the elements and much of nature now who have provided me not only with invaluable information but also verification of my beliefs which are more reality now for me now rather than beliefs, belief into fact if you like. I'm at the stage now where I am starting to realise I am very gifted indeed and am slowly accepting the fact that I could well be some sort of catalist. However I'm find the speed of this reality very mundane and very slow. I'm naturally used to working on many levels at once and at a far greater speed of cause and effect. Shame I don't have many of the tools I need and necessary energy to accelerate my unfolding as I'd know for sure then what part I play.

I have accessed the various otherworldy realms many times and still I see many are under the control of Anki, many of the pathways on that world are also designed to ensnare me and probably others and prevent me from reaching the higher realms where I can inflict some real damage on his systems! I have had glimpses of the lost souls once and that moment still haunts me. I think they may well be trapped in the soul catcher as you mentioned.

You know this is so refreshing for me, I haven't talked this openly for a very long time! I'm wide eyed again.

Anway this is only a snippit of what I'm about and what I've been through. Suffice to say I'm glad to have found this thread. I have lots more to say regarding what you've been talking about but I thought I give you a heads up first.

Again Recon and the rest of you thanks for being so brutally honest, i know humans by nature are tiring, we'll sort it all out soon though, I have a knack for sorting out the wheat from the chaff very fast. I've been trying to get off of this rock for some time now and hopefully you being here is part of the game plan.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
By the way in case you don't read my other post which is ok here is a snippit of how I see things progressing in real terms.

Originally posted by OmniVersal

"Are you preparing that condensed ball of intense magnetic love inside you in preparation for that day you can create your own big bang? "

Reply by pharaohmoan

Thanks, and much more in line with what I was hoping for.

To answer you question my universe is going to be one of maximum expression of love, with inteligent and flexible design thrown in, where mind controls matter so that the eyes see an environment that is truly pleasing and beautiful.

-Form will not be limited to one state.

-Communication and consciousness will be experienced not only at an elemental level but also on many other levels of existance. Desire will manifest itself into reality.

-Malevolent forces will no longer exist nor war a symptom of chaos, greed and misunderstanding.

-Music and dance (or expression) will be harmonic and furthur contribute to the Divine hologram and the dreams of existance.

-Travel will be instantenous or take as much time as is desired.

-Entry into each pocket of existance will require certain protocal to be adhered to in order that the full experience and immersion of self or collective is experienced.

-The hierchy in place will be strictly to faciliate the natural desire of progression within the voyeur or collective. And those that have reached a certain level of experience and progression will move up through the levels when ready.

-Creation will not take anywhere near 14.5 billion years.

-Those who wish may sleep and be reanimated at a desired place and time.

-Conflict will not exist as this is gererally a product of misunderstanding.

-Where there are situations of uncertainty there will be opportunity to put into action localised thought experiments or scenarios to see the likely outcome before incorporation into the Divine Hologram.

-New ideas for creation will be encouraged rewarded and incorporated into the Holographic Seed.

-Language will only be a barrier if it is thought beneficial both for change and to facilitate various different levels of awareness. Should there be an urgency this can be bypassed and the universal language used instead.

-That will do for now, after all I don't want to give away all of my plans.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Lol. If he wasn't post banned right now from giving too much thoroughly interesting information in his typical, and thoroughly appreciated and missed style, on the chemtrail threads, I'm sure this could be one way of drawing him back on the thread.

The thing is, whatever someone is feeling when they pick up on peoples words or energy or personality, its subjective. His posts are very cool, and are sorely missed by many. And his information feels right to me. This being said, I still have a strong spiritual nature and believe in the Creator God, and evolution of the soul. But the history of this planet, the state of current affairs is pretty obviously a far cry from what we wish. As an experiencer I have to say something is up. We have to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best. And if THEY sail in, we have to ensure that we don't believe our leaders who may paint them out to be the bad guys invading or something. We need to choose freedom and an upgrade. I've made my choice!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mystiq]

Dang, banned huh?? I am guessing he sees the chemtrails as NWO crap too, and from my own experience over on myspace, I know that is a forum topic very heavily monitored and 'defended against' by NWO disinfo flunkies.

So did his banning happen because they managed to push him into over-reacting? He doesn't seem to have a lot of anger management skills. From the sound of his posts here, he tends to get defensive pretty quickly, although he does seem to mean well.

Now what I *do* see as happening is when the NWO/human racial unconscious contract expires in 2012, the elves are coming back to help evict the NWO bunch. From what I see in the racial unconscious, all of the 'beings' of mythology were actually real *and* aliens. They have chosen to vacate this planet though because they got very tired of losing their people to human bodies.

That is the only help I see coming for us, sorry. No fleet of warships; the elves travel on energy pathways (aka stargates), some of which are finally restored. And elves work with raw energy, like a 'wizard'. The battle won't be with guns or even nukes, and unless you have reached physical enlightenment and can tap into your full physical and spiritual/psychic powers, you should stay out of the way.

We call them the elves, in myths, but from what I see, they were all the 'gods' of the ancients, Rome, Greece, Scandinavia, etc. That group got stuck here after Atlantis went down but as soon as their rescue ships arrived around the early AD, (250,000 years later, ack!) they all left except for about 12 who are now running under the guise of archangels, keeping an eye on the NWO bunch so they don't cheat and use advanced technology in their quest to enslave us.

They will sometimes intervene on an individual human's behalf as well, if they think it is warranted. Which is why the belief in 'angels' is so prevalent, I would guess. I am also guessing that usually the human helped used to be one of their fellow elves. They really hate to see their ex-companions/relatives suffer so.

But I am with you on us needing an upgrade; and that is what the NWO bunch was here to do, why we made that contract with them to begin with---it was to keep us from getting too comfy and just sitting around, never making enlightenment. Because of their abusive ways, it has kept us humans on our toes and seeking for solutions that will get us out from under their thumbs. At this point, the best and maybe only true solution is doing all we can to make personal physical enlightenment. Once we humans reach that level, they can do nothing to harm us or our world. Yah baby!

Even the elves won't mess with us at that point (part of why they have helped us all along). And every other species in the galaxy wants to see how we do it, since we are going to be one of the only species to accomplish it.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Hi all, sorry to have come in so late on the thread.

Pharoahmoan, You always come in late!

But I enjoying reading what you bring to the board, and to this thread as well.

And by the way, late is subjective, it's all about timing!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Hi DragonriderGal, I just wanted to take a minute to welcome you to ATS. I have been reading your input on the thread and I do like your style.

I think of Terrence McKenna when you speak of the elves.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi

I agree that a lot of us have been aliens of some sort. I did shamanic stuff but back then I did not venture that far... You have a very interesting theory to back up your experiences.

So what do you make of my dreams? Please read - it's a long post one page back. I have not deciphered it compeletely yet but mystiq helped - what is your take? It is one of the single most important dreams and visions I have ever had.
I am entusiastic because this is clearly a counterweight to the "reality trip" I was subjected to in the past decades. Not because I take ReconPilot as absolute truth.
Maybe I am heavy too...

I basically have seen positive aliens in dreams, ambiguous aliens as well, no evil ones though. The same is true of my shamanic and mushroom experiences from decades back.
I am thoroughly disenchanted by "business as usual" of humanity, and I still have to see any theories /texts on fantastic experiences and theories who refuse to think in a basically carnivorous paradigm - rather in one that is collectively positive.

Paranoia of reptilians, as well as the NWO, as well as their opposites, the bushists and their apologies for the relentless capitalism for which natives call the white man "termite people" - what can we say to our descendants?

If we are truly storebodies for greys, which is possible, we should individually think about how we got here in the first place and how we can get back...

I like the part in your model that we were and will be aliens in more civilised worlds. If reincarnation applies, we could have committed something there to get here. Or we volunteered like Medicines Sans Frontiers. I wonder though about the part that says they have no room... I wonder if rebirth rationales can have such simple causes... Did they run out of bodies on their home planets? Then how do they select who gets to a place like Gaza or Auschwitz and who remains on Zeta Reticuli or whatever?

A MAN IN QUANDARY

Hey K
I will go back and read your post, see what I can dig out of the racial unconscious with regards to it. 'k? It may take me a bit but I will respond as soon as I get done.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi again Kokatsi,

Well, what i saw in dream #1 is that it was in fact a past life of yours. Of course your unconscious mind may have put in some symbolism as well. I don't however see greys there; I see the tall skinny blue people. They are kinda similar but only in appearance.

Greys actually are quite gentle underneath their seemingly unfeeling exterior, and using the machine for abusive purposes would cause them a lot of pain. They only used their own ex-grey spirits in human bodies to do work for them, but never with any kind of mechanical control and even that has stopped since the ex grey humans are now too alien for the quite xenophobic greys to tolerate.

I got to thinking that 'soul catcher' thing and realized it might be some of the 'machines' the greys developed for keeping themselves safe from being sucked into human bodies when they transfer over into another body. If they get accidentally killed, their spirits know to get to one of the soul holders where they will be safe until they can be put back into a newly cloned body.
Now the greys aren't above selling their technology, and if the blues wanted such a machine and promised not to use it on greys or ex-greys, the greys probably would have sold it to them. It no doubt had some adaptations because the 'machine' I see has no levers or any kind of obvious control handles.

The tall skinny blue people aren't very nice either but they hate the Jue-sah more than life itself. And if they end up human, they tend to end up reincarnating in the Arab nations. The desert code is their value system; no mercy-no quarter given. Kindness is for weaklings.

Lucky for us humans though, the blues are all about taking down the NWO bunch. But this case, the enemies of our enemies are definitely NOT our friends! I can clearly see Obama as one of their agents. He is not all that concerned about America's well being really; he just wants to take down the NWO bunch currently hiding out in our government and big industry. I think that is why so many people get a confusing read on him.

Also in fact, since you mentioned the indigos, what I see is that the blues have been bringing the indigo people here from their dying world, just to throw a gigantic clog in the NWO wheel (and of course taking everything the indigos have in exchange for bringing their spirits to 'safety'). See, the Indigos don't do 'religion' or guilt tripping, being so newly from a body that remembers the spirit realm just fine and essentially from pack predator origins. Hence the NWO bunch can't get them under control with religion. A whole world of souls that won't accept enslavement, eh? Makes that 80% get pushed out even farther.

I don't see you as heavy energy though, mostly just scattered. You've run quite an obstacle course thru out your life, eh?
And ultimately, it doesn't matter what humanity does, only what you do, so my suggestion would be to focus on self healing and let others do what they will.

And most of the far east is where the ex-grey spirits are; not that many venture away from there. The reason we humans got sentient is because of the grey's intervention, so they could store *their* spirits, but since then we humans have sucked in souls of every passing alien group. While at the highest self level, I know we do choose to allow ourselves to die near here and reincarnate as a human for that whole enlightenment thing, at the more mundane level, it is more that the individual had the misfortune of dying near earth. Not any kind of volunteering or overt planning involved usually.

Where we end up is usually determined by what group of aliens we came from. Europe was more of the elder races, like the elves, unicorns, fairies, etc. Africa is the homeland of the actual human spirits. Asia is mostly the greys and their helper species. The americas were populated by ex-star people (haven't caught a name). India is a whole world of spirits brought here after their world died. And so on.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Hi DragonriderGal, I just wanted to take a minute to welcome you to ATS. I have been reading your input on the thread and I do like your style.

I think of Terrence McKenna when you speak of the elves.

Hi back interestedalways,

Thanks for the welcome! I just found this website and am loving it!

I haven't read Terrence McKenna's work though, but if he is seeing into the racial unconscious for his information, then right on!
I always love it when someone else confirms what I see out there.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi

A MAN IN QUANDARY

And cosmic justice? I would say that it is more about cosmic balance, light and dark, self and others. But no 'god' makes us pay for our crimes. It is the spirits of those we harmed that wait for us as we die. They attach themselves to our newly exposed (aka removed from the body) spirit and share the pain we caused them to feel, so we can understand what we did and how much it hurt. And if you did reallly bad, oh, yah, it is like being skinned alive and thrown into boiling oil over and over again, depending on how many spirits are out there waiting.
And of course Karma--- goes out a teacup poodle and comes back a greyhound---bus. Ouch! But I think karma is our highest selves working thru keeping our spirits in balance. One life you get killed the next life you kill, or vice versa. We work out agreements with others out there in the spirit realm to have the experiences we need and want for our growth before we come back in again. It isn't really all that neat and tidy, and everyone is at different levels too, since so many of the spirits here are not your basic young human spirit. Gets kinda messy sometimes!

I know the NWO bunch at the top levels have that held in abeyance, though, so they are going to have a lot of that coming back on them real soon and in spades. Glad it isn't me!

[edit on 20-5-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The one thing I agree with here is that greys are quite different than most people think, though not all would be ultra sensitive I don't think. I recall getting somewhat bullied by one. I even have to question that whole androgynous thing so many talk about with them, because he was a male and he had that pecking order of which we definitely fell near the bottom, that is very testosteronish to me. However, I always felt that they had very compartmentalized minds, due to the psi abilities, and emotions under the surface. Renegades may not be the best bunch though.

I don't really understand the soul trap. So many have nde's that escape that.
We really have strong mental abilities, its perception here. What we perceive may trap us, what we perceive may free us. My friend's nde was what I've pretty much felt most of my life. However, that being said, I certainly believe that power hungry individuals who get off on that kind of thing, and the ultimate warrior domination trip, could imagine themselves trapping others through technology, forgetting that all of this is but a matrix and doesn't really exist in that way, but some may fall for it and keep their trap going.

Someone who was involved with the M Kultra told me when I asked about the Superman Project and the attempt to find the dna match, about something called the Living Game, as in a technology given by reptiles (he said) to entrap us. Of course its presented as a way to incarnate and experience everything. But it results in slaves. I've wondered if this is what is referred to here.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by mystiq]

new topics
top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join