It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
In my communications of knowing - - it is like my whole body absorbs memories. Its not new information - - but what I already know - - being released back to my consciousness.

I did see a craft once. Don't know if there was any direct communication or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You know I agree with most of what reconpilot says, alot of it rings true and alot of it makes sense. But i just cant agree with him when he says our Human race is a disgrace. That we kill and that we rape and that we deny and think we are the greatest species. I know alot are like this, but surely not everyone. Mainly Because I dont think this way. I would love to see a one world community, with no borders and no wars, no violence, no seperation just unconditional love and peace! Where technologies are shared and those with higher wisdoms are considered loyalty to an extent. I have stated this many of time, and I know that I cannot be the only one that feels this way. Every day I feel sick because of all the pain that is going around, i get frustrated with all the lies and tyranny. Ive always felt as if there is more than what is offered. I dont claime to be from somewhere else or to be a light worker and i dont state that those who are are false. Because frankly I no longer know whats real. I go along with the way I feel and I only offer help, peace, love and hope for others. I sometimes wish i could help those in need around the world but get stuck in this corrupted world, I want to break free but its hard, really hard.

Anyways, what a great read!

(I know this is late, way off after this thread was started, but im fairly new here, since of this year)

Peace!

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

many of us want to change to the same ideal you just expressed; be positive in your outlook and do all you can to push positivethought and change beginning with yourself and base all things from love; it will and does make a difference.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I would have liked to say something to Reconpilot, but this forum has a strict profanity filter.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing that people get drawn into these fantasy posts.

Recon is a disgruntled Aussie farmer who clearly hates people and mostly Americans of the Republican Party.

Sorry to bust anyone's bubble, but no ET is giving commentary on the intelligence of people who voted for Bush or Regan.

What a ruse and what a fool he makes you all look like.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by I Am Spartacus

Recon is a disgruntled Aussie farmer who clearly hates people and mostly Americans of the Republican Party.

Sorry to bust anyone's bubble, but no ET is giving commentary on the intelligence of people who voted for Bush or Regan.

I consider your post offensive. The fact that you are pointing out that he is a " disgruntled Aussie farmer "and thus we who have interest in what he says seem foolish to you does not bring anything constructive to the discussion. Besides, after some time researching conspiracies etc. i've came to a conclusion that i know nothing and will not dismiss any ideas until proven wrong.Also i will not take for facts, information i learned in schol or info i've read until i will stumble upon hard evidence or provide it myself.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by I Am Spartacus

I will be calm considering you are a new member and just simply state that you are entitled to your own thoughts and opinions regarding anything that catches your interest; but I also request and suggest that some material to either prove your claims or to verify the livelihood and demeanor of reconpilot be included in your verbal assault.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
what a GREAT and informative thread.....wow.

I saw it way back prior to RP's postings and just let it slide having no clue who or what RP would or might say....
I have gained a great insight from this thread.....gems throughout.....

Near the end here mystiq's contributions on the need for changing the planets economy seem dead on. equality for all, sustainable environment...yes yes...

I just came back to this thread 5 days ago and read to see who or what RP was, and became memorized........Ive been reading it for a few hours each night since and have now finished....

I appreciate this thread.

Thought Gems to be found here..

Good brain food here, YUM YUM My compliments to the entire kitchen staff

The craziest thing (~IMO~) that John Lear ever said, was about this 'soul collector' on the moon....
NOW if he was actually right about that then how many of his even more plausible theorems are also in fact true.....my mind boggles. Are the planets in our own solar system inhabited?
You sure it is 'going into the light' we need avoid to evade it, or is it the tunnel? ack ack....break the machine. Echoes of Pink Floyds ~THE WALL~ come to my mind....

[edit on 15-4-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Good brain food here, YUM YUM My compliments to the entire kitchen staff

We aim to please Ma'am, please come again.

The craziest thing (~IMO~) that John Lear ever said, was about this 'soul collector' on the moon....

Mr Lear actually changed his mind about that after chatting with Sleeper, I think. JL's moved to another forum now. Reconpilot said the soul catcher was physically located on Earth.

NOW if he was actually right about that then how many of his even more plausible theorems are also in fact true.....my mind boggles. Are the planets in our own solar system inhabited?

You might want to check out the work of Jan Lamprecht, who has done an awesome feasability study on inner Earth. Some amazing interviews here: www.youtube.com/theduderinok

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
HiAliens?

Where did you run into RP....so that you would even think to make a thread with questions for him.....
Does he originate from a different forum?
Did you have any foresight as to the type of information he might share?

I know where Mr Lear is....he isnt hiding. I never saw where he renigged on the soul collector and I thought I had read them all.......hmmmmm

[edit on 16-4-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Evil must have a face because planets, stars, comets, etc. have no feelings or emotions. In an ontological sense, if there are beings more advanced then us I would have pity for them because they are likely more aware of what it means to "die" or demise. Today we can write a spectacular narrative because the things happening today are amazing. With a keen artistic sense I am sure we could conjure something up that would truly seem magical to future generations. Our time is now, we are on a path not to destruction but salvation. This time period is one of extreme effort and sacrafice. I truly believe we will see evolution soon.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hi, truth fans.

WOW ! That thread is looooooooooong to read. B-)
And I have read RP in other threads, and I liked it.

For our guidance, I have 3 questions for any of you :

=== Question 1 ===
In ET subjects/threads or UFO subjects/threads, I often answer that:
[ It's like a poem ]
MWMWMWMWMWMW start of my usual answer MWMWMWMWMWMW
As I have often said elsewhere:
About UFOs, here are my finds/thoughts, (that I did not invent):

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving.

4- some travel by thought.

5- all in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.ted.com...

9- Some UFOs are build in a factory by 3rd density entities, like us.
Some UFOs are "thought formed" by the Xth density entities !
Some entities don't even need UFOs.

10- There are positive and negative 4th and 5th density entities.
6th and 7th density entities are positive only ! Benevolent !
Our mentality, our profoundness, our life's services to others
decide which polarity of 4th and 5th density entities will visit us.

11- and stuff I forgot. . .? B-)

MWMWMWMWMWMW end of my usual answer MWMWMWMWMWMW
Is this up-there answer right ?

=== Question 2 ===
Have any one seen and liked the first line of my signature?

=== Question 3 ===
Is the "RA material" link in my signature a good source of information ?
[ It talks about our "superior" friends, and the LOVE needed to live.]

===========================
Answer 1:

Answer 2:

Answer 3:

Blue skies.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN

=== Question 2 ===
Have any one seen and liked the first line of my signature?

=== Question 3 ===
Is the "RA material" link in my signature a good source of information ?
[ It talks about our "superior" friends, and the LOVE needed to live.]

Hey there, i have not seen "What the bleep do we know" but as far as i can remember Ramtha was pointed out by recon to be the incarnation of enki so i'm not sure if i would like to see it anyways. As for "the law of one" i'm also wondering if it is a source of genuine info esspecially because it was correlating 99% with Newton's "journey of the souls" and Monroe's books about OBE (and also my personal experiences with this phenomena). But after reading the Terra Papers, watching some lectures from Robert Morning Sky and reading most of what rp wrote on this forum I'm starting to think that it could be channelled/written by tptb, and also that this whole after death procedure as described in "the journey of the souls" could be some kind of virtual reality. I'll probably never know until i get there...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by petethepole

Hi, petethepole.
Thanks for the info.

About Ramtha, There is no Enki there.
It is Miss J.Z.Knight that channels Ramtha the entity.

And for Ra, I would say:
if petethepole trusts Edgar Cayce, he can trust Ra.

The story and works of Carla, who channeled Ra is incredible !
You should love it !

Thanks again. Blue skies.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by petethepole
I consider your post offensive. The fact that you are pointing out that he is a " disgruntled Aussie farmer "and thus we who have interest in what he says seem foolish to you does not bring anything constructive to the discussion. Besides, after some time researching conspiracies etc. i've came to a conclusion that i know nothing and will not dismiss any ideas until proven wrong.Also i will not take for facts, information i learned in schol or info i've read until i will stumble upon hard evidence or provide it myself.

I'll go you one further. I consider the whole thread offensive. I've been involved in this subject for 20+ years, have had personal experiences and I can emphatically state that the verbiage and the material presented by this "reconpilot" is a combination of rehashed theories and personal fantasy.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This thread has opened many peoples eyes to the game played by the leaders throughout history, and is very similar in ways to the Terra Papers. Its emphasis is on grass roots awareness and cooperation and a willingness to change our response to this system and any disasters coming our way, and depends on our compassion and willingness to lend a hand to each other. I've only seen it in the most positive light.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I would word it differently.

I think this thread - like all threads - offers a perspective scenario. Each person chooses the degree of possible/probable/believable or rejects the whole thing.

I tend to believe the Terra Papers - - but do not support the negative degree Recon goes to in this thread.

I definitely believe the entire universe mirrors this planet in complicated political/power issues. But Recon's presentation seems too low level for my layer of acceptance.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The terra papers is interesting, in that it was written before Sitchens works and yet basically tells of the same thing. But it wants us to be grateful for our creator/aliens, particularly the one depicted as being on our side. Yet, our history depicts no one amongst the leaders/cartel slaver group being on our side, only the most manipulative forces at work from time immorial to enslave, and create warring factions to meet their agendas and fill their coffers, and most of all, to control as their massive egos can only be satisfied by this abuse and twist of power.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You are holding "them" to the same position they were at a point in linear time.

Do you not support spiritual/energy evolvement/understanding? Are you the same person you were 30 years ago? NO!

I do support any entity can choose to hold on to lower levels - valuing what those levels have to offer in power/control. But I also support any entity can choose to evolve to higher pure energy.

I am but an Energy Empath. Lower energies feel heavy to me - those closer to the white light of pure energy feel lighter.

Recon feels heavy & dense to me. That would put him on a lower level physical plane.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I believe very strongly that we evolve, that we experience this evolution through many different lifetimes and move through levels of learning from lower levels of survival, base sexuality, greed, power, and learn and evolve into empowering others, cooperation and sharing, compassion and starting to speak against injustice, to express ourselves, into higher levels. I think these will be expressed in living in higher civlizations. That this whole of creation is a steep learning curves all the way up through the evolution and our Creator prefers for us to do the work and learn from it. So higher civilations are involved in genesis, genetic creations, and counseling/teaching us. And mistakes can be made on all levels. And currently this galaxy/universe has a lot of out of control warring types who like to dominate, patriarchal, suppression of females and female energy of cooperation, and theres a possibly they entrap souls and recycle them in some way. And that we have to shine our lights and find our way through this to continue our evolution and advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join