It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I hope you're not in too much trouble Reconpilot. Whatever's happened, I hope it's alright.
I actually thought something like this would happen today. It kept flitting through my mind. It's a shame, but I'm sure there's a good reason...
Thanks so much for your posts. They have been really mindblowing. You have shared an awful lot and casually dropped tons of info. I can sincerely say it's changed my life.
I hope our questions here haven't got you into any trouble, and your family is safe. I would hate to think we've caused you any hassle.
I wish you all the best for the future...and hope you suceed in whatever your mission is.
Goodbye
H.A.>

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

My friend, I won't say goodbye to you; just until we meet again.

I have enjoyed it, and much good has come of this discourse with you for me and many others.

Take care of your dear family, and my best wishes to you and yours.

Stay in touch if you can, just to say Hi and chew the faat.

Thanks Recon.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is because the actual critical information is not allowed, not unless its slanted or filtered in a way so we only get to see through a lense (thank you Armstrong, for explaining it so well).

Thank you so much for sharing, for spending time here with us. This has been a very good thread. I know many who are reading and following who are not commenting. We keep saying, reconpilot is saying this, or what do you think about this idea? And the information is eye opening. What attracted me to this thread was information meshed with some of what I already knew or was sorting out based on examining some of my information against others, and it took various other things I'd read and kind of made sense of quite a bit of it.
The mission I've felt is related to the moneyless resource society, a grassroot form of the venus project, or a negative tax system much like the venus/resource society. This has been a very good read overall. Warm wishes for you and your entire family. I wish you the very best in everything.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Reconpilot,

I came across this on another web site. If I'm remembering your thread correctly, I remember you being of the Arcturans.

I was wondering if you could either clairfy this or elaborate on this:

"Space people from the star system of ARCTURUS are fully conscious, highly benevolent Beings who have a 'horse-like' appearance:

"Integral to their sacred essence was the art of healing. Their message, eagerly conveyed, was that Earth and her people were to be healed and their deep wounds cleansed......

The Arcturians believe that their highest purpose is to use their gift for providing divine grace* to heal each aspect of physicality, allowing them to realize their maximum potential. In such a way, through the power of loving care and healing, all of physicality can become open to the sum-total of its knowledge and wisdom."

*(The word 'GRACE' is NOT TO BE INTERPRETED IN ANY NARROW RELIGIOUS SENSE)

"The philosophy underpinning the Arcturian culture is a belief that the foundation of a fully conscious Being exists in her/his capacity to heal another---that is, the power to bring another species or individual of that species to a point where they feel at peace and free of stress. The Arcturians produce these circumstances through a process that they call 'divine healing grace'. They are skilled practitioners who have learned how to create and maintain such a condition. They consider it one of their missions as fully conscious Beings, and strive to maintain an ever-expanding galactic state of divine healing grace."

(from "Your Galactic Neighbors" by Sheldan Nidle)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
He's left, sadly. The thread is now dead. But I can confirm that he was "Altairian" not Arcturian.

I recommend reading the whole thing,it's pretty interesting.

GEX

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You can use search feature to search for reconpilot's posts, you can also see some of the posts in his profile.

I wonder what reconpilot is doing now.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEX
You can use search feature to search for reconpilot's posts, you can also see some of the posts in his profile.

I wonder what reconpilot is doing now.

perhaps some day he will show back up and the discussion can resume, GEX; his posts on this and other threads were always different, to say the least.
after his farewell post all we can do is wish him and his well.

peace.

GEX

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Recon said few things about the music and songs and how they have a message. I don't think he said anything about David Bowie, but his song I think has something in it.

direct link www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GEX

the link is kicked out,GEX; which Bowie song? SPace odyssey or?

see if you can get it back in shape.

seeker

GEX

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Don't know what happened.
Here is the title "The Man Who Sold The World"
direct link Man who sold the World

I think Bowie is from Jupiter (j/k)

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by GEX

the link is kicked out,GEX; which Bowie song? SPace odyssey or?

see if you can get it back in shape.

seeker

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I have a question.
Is the RA material and law of one series channelings of Enki?
I kinda thought they were something genuine and one of a kind and am a bit disoriented since i discovered that all those entities (RA,Enki,Enlil,Xerxes and other) could be one and the same. I don't know if it's the right place to post this question but since everything i read from reconpilot felt "right" i would love to have my questions answered by reconpilot or someone with an equal insight or knowledge. Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I guess this is just a tailpiece for the reconpilot thread. An article in todays news definitely raised an eyebrow for me. When i saw the info about the plane model... well, see for yourself!

The "smoking gun" backing his finding is the unique design of the Lady Southern Cross, a Lockheed Altair.

Details of the plane recorded in sonar imaging matched that of the Altair, Mr Lay told reporters at a news conference in Sydney on Saturday morning.

"The Altair itself is a very unique aircraft, there were, I think, only four Altairs built," he said.

"If it is a Lockheed Altair it wouldn't be anything other than the Lady Southern Cross and the aircraft flown by Kingsford Smith."

Kingsford Smith mystery solved

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by petethepole
Hello everyone!

I have a question.
Is the RA material and law of one series channelings of Enki?
I kinda thought they were something genuine and one of a kind and am a bit disoriented since i discovered that all those entities (RA,Enki,Enlil,Xerxes and other) could be one and the same. I don't know if it's the right place to post this question but since everything i read from reconpilot felt "right" i would love to have my questions answered by reconpilot or someone with an equal insight or knowledge. Thanks in advance

I suggest you get a viewpoint from both sides of this.

And if you haven't read the Terra Papers first - - that is a must. Read them - then decide for yourself how you feel.

Not everyone has the same viewpoint as ReconPilot. He definitely does not feel "right" to me.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Annee]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Not everyone has the same viewpoint as ReconPilot. He definitely does not feel "right" to me.

ReconPilot left the thread a while ago and we're respecting his wishes and just leaving him to it. But there's no better way to get him to talk than to bait him. You know, I heard the Australian Air Force only had outdated junk aircraft and poorly trained crew, nowhere near as good as those handsome, humble Americans.

[edit on 13f20096pmSat, 21 Mar 2009 12:15:30 -050030 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Hey,
. I had a hard time swallowing my coffee. That is too funny.
I really hope he does find time to post a bit on this thread again though.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

aussies, americans same thing.... a bunch of whiny little bastards. Americans got the cry baby syndrome from aussies ya know.

When will those darn austr-aliens learn?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You know I always thought it was kind of bad how we didn't continue chatting. I mean, we had a good long format conversation going with no trolling....
One of the things Recon was adamant about was not asking him everything and becoming too reliant, which I think was one of the reasons why he left the thread.

I think one of the major paradigm shifts that we've got to undergo as a race is self-reliance.

We've got the worst of both worlds, interdependent but not cooperative... A deadly combo...

And Mystiq, I remember talking about Zeitgeist addendum. I am completely in favour of local currencies, barter clubs etc, I think it's the way forward, I just think the Zeitgiest crew might have been high-jacking the movement for their own purposes.

Anyway...

Question: Who do you think are the most knowledgable UFO writers right now.

2nd... I went and visitied Neil Gould of Exopolitics Hong Kong last week, it was pretty interesting. He agreed with almost everything Recon said, except he didn't know about the secondary motive for the Gaza conflict.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

now now,mates , you know ol Recon is so busy down on the farm chasing and being chased by all those female austra-alien pilots and other assorted ozians that he probably hasn't had time to come up for air or get a refill for whatever altarians use for ciallis;

and you know the rest of those poor ozzians just can't follow his lead.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
reply to post by Annee

ReconPilot left the thread a while ago and we're respecting his wishes and just leaving him to it. But there's no better way to get him to talk than to bait him. You know, I heard the Australian Air Force only had outdated junk aircraft and poorly trained crew, nowhere near as good as those handsome, humble Americans.

Its a discussion thread. I don't know anything about honoring a dead thread.

I am not baiting. I am saying explore all viewpoints.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here's a small essay I did based on some of the things we talked about here...

Religion and other Mind Control Structures

The debate over if there is a God or Gods, and where, when and how he she or it should be worshipped has dragged on for centuries, and doesn't look likely to be resolved soon. Christians look down their nose at Muslims for being barbaric, meanwhile governments of Christian countries commit unforgivable acts in the Middle East. Muslims mistrust Jews, Jews pity atheists and atheists sneer at the poor mind-controlled church-goers.
In a round-table debate between a Jew, Muslim, Christian, Spiritualist, Buddhist, Scientist and Atheist, the only thing they really have in common is their mutual disrespect and contempt for each others standpoint, and their arrogant assurance that their own belief structure is the correct one.
Not only is humanity divided between the major belief structures, but each of these is further split into thousands of fractured shards, all bickering with one another. The human race has perpetrated a master-piece of divide and conquer on itself.

The question of whether there is a God or not is an important one... but to discuss theology while millions starve and war rages, while sickness is rampant- to retreat into academia while real world issues lie untended is a blasphemy of religion, rational thought and human values.

What God would ask people to discuss creationism while his or her own creations lie sick? What God would ask his subjects to give out Bibles before handing out food?
On the other hand...
Don't promote the wonders of atheism and secularity if you offer no hope, beauty or answers. Don't talk of the wonders of science if it cannot provide for the basic needs of people.

+ + +

There are far more similarities between the major religions of the world than differences.

Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism and Islam all emphasise something beyond the material plane, and a focus on the soul rather than material wealth. All emphasise non-violent means of resolving conflicts. Charity towards the poor and needy is a major part of religion, as is set of clearly defined moral codes.

Believers of one particular religion or creed will talk to you for hours about why their particular religion is superior to others. We suggest that at this critical moment in human history, it is important to lay aside doctrinal squabbles and co-operate in the real world instead of bicker and compete for the affection and attention of invisible entities.

Questions of whether God exists, how he or she should be worshipped should be decided AFTER the poor and weak of the world have been fed and clothed, not before.

At its best, religion is a moral code, belief system and method of interacting with the divine that gives hope and direction to billions of people. At its worse, it is a manipulative control structure used to enforce docility, illusory superiority, division and subservience.

Certainly, terrible crimes have been committed in the name of religion, equally- atrocities have been committed in the name of freedom, justice, liberation and democracy.

The fact that religion has been manipulated and twisted out of all recognition by some churches doesn't fundamentally invalidate it any more than the crimes of the modern pharmaceutical cartel reflect badly on medicine and other healing arts.

What lies behind man's need to give himself away to belief structures, whether they are based on religion, science or politics?

Buddhism, Mormonism, Judaism, nihilism, pacifism, olympianism, Marxism, Maoism, Gandhism, Mccarthyism,

have all swept through society over the past two millenia, yet while science progresses, man's treatment of man remains constant. Technology has given the human race a lot, but it is a double-edged sword. Will it provide abundance, clean energy and security for the human race, or just increasingly sophisticated methods of brutalising populations of third-world countries?

It is important to dig deeper into the issue and ask why does man appear so eager to set aside his own instincts, morals and inner guidance, and join a mass movement, whether it's a religious, political or social movement?

[edit on 13f20096pmSat, 21 Mar 2009 12:59:11 -050011 by HiAliens]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join