It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

things are moving ahead at an increased rate, friends; be active, be vocal; also show by your actions that you are positive, optimistic, and preparing for whatever comes our way; I wouldn't advise standing on the street corner bellowing at everyone how you are storing food,etc,. but I would point them to things, alex jones, increased number of sightings, the fast erosion of our rights and freedoms;

follow your intuition and use good common sense; positive draws more positive to us; if you have friends and neighbors that express interest in learning survival skills or scenarios, share with them.

service to others is a key we must not overlook, for it brings satisfaction and gives hope.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
cplouffe. Yes it would be nice. But....
If they do exist, we need to do things ourselves. If they don't, likewise.

Why aren't they coming down/uncloaking? Because there is not enough resistance here and they are limited by free-will laws. It is becoming increasingly dangerous for us to sit around waiting for Jesus, Gaia, Teh Alienz to save us. The safest path is to become pro-active, and service to others oriented, and then we will be guided much more powerfully.
Works for me.
Service to others orientation is a great cure for depression and malaise. Took me a while to get there but I'm building momentum.
The armaggedon scenarios have frozen many of us into a "Fight or flight" catatonia, and we end up doing neither.

I def agree with what you said about still working towards something good even if they don't exist. Hardest thing is to REALLY point your life in that direction. Not a good excuse but I am hoping to change that very soon. But everything around us seems to make that type of living that much harder (which has been stated a bunch in this thread). Especially with children and wanting to do the best thing for them.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cplouffe

cp, it is designed by the cabal to be that much harder, for that is exactly opposite of what they want; the greater our fears, the more power they have; the more we turn a blind eye to unjustice and hate, the more it grows;

it has taken me a long time to really change my life, just because of dealing with the system and the programming, but I did, and continue to strive for change in my life and those of my loved ones every day;

awakening to it and accepting it was the hardest part, realizing the change had to begin with me, that all the answers to my questions lie within;

it's a difficult choice, but once made it is easy to deal with, and makes life better for you and those you touch in the walk of life.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think if its possible to get a local survival/awareness group going and create film fest nights with cheap ads, flyers put on store window bulletins, and even door to door. Just make sure you have some childminding and your turn out will be greater. Show those films and Zeitgeist's latest. But the group needs to also collect heritage seeds, blueprints for everything, tools, and find good ways to copy and hide things as well. Blueprints for ham radios. Throw in some meditations, frequencies (like the solfeggio and schumann) and ormus blenders, recipes, anything to draw people in even on off film nights. Well, this would be nice, if there's time. People, even those who think its all looney, will know where to go, and to what to grab what they have when they meet up. And each won't have to be a walking survival island but contribute.

That being said, I agree with the high ground. And currently I'm sitting at 60 feet above sea level. I keep a full tank of gas, but am trying to get some back roads mapped out here. The main passes will be a bottleneck.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Mystiq, those are good ideas. It's not just about survival though, it's about fighting the corruption and raising enough awareness to stop or minimise any possible created disasters. I think Zeitgeist addendum is disinfo, so do many others, but this is not really the place to discuss it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thats why I said it has to be survival/videos and awareness/mediation and nutrition kind of the whole thing in one group, hopefully a group that could start with as little as 10 members and grow to many. This is really something that would remain useful even if the worst scenarios don't occur, just as a community safeguard and for education, as well as way to look at alternatives to the federal reserve, such as grass roots, moneyless societies, and a way to preserve technology.

Edit to add: the venus project is not disinfo, in its idea, though who knows about the actual people running this and their specific agendas. This isn't a concept owned by one group. Natives lived the moneyless resource economy for over 10,000 years, and all advanced ets do as well. When I first watched this, I can't even explain the tie in this information had with the feelings I picked up on of those visitors our family has had experiences with. This is one of their focus's and one of the "assignments" I've been given, to spread this.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
...well I made it through at least half of this thread, star and flag for me.
Recon,
you are shattering my fantasy that ET would be more "evolved" in every aspect than us monkeys, but your whining, your victim stancing makes you as petty as all of us low life humans you rant on and on about.
The United States is not a Democracy. We have a democratic process in voting in our representitive republic, which is our form of government.
The great deceiver would love to hear that you are preaching that mankind is wicked. Yes, we are all murdering rapers or wannabes.
What brilliant alien is responsible for the book John Eldridge wrote, "Wild at Heart"? That is the truth of the human heart and it comes from he, she, or it, that created all, including your condesending racist alien race. (Isn't it fair for me to lump your family and planet in with you?) You have done that to us, especially your distain for America.
There is no doubt that you are well read...alot of life times to read I suppose, so maybe you have heard of that book.
The being that you are fighting with may have created our slave planet but there is one much greater than those players or yourselves. Someone created you after all. I know I could be living in "Whoville" and you just might be "Horton" or the bad guy with the evil machine is Horton but either way you guys are just elephants in a small jungle.
...to the others that might read this post, understand that I am writing this with the understanding of "fiction" but if there was an alien with this kind of attitutde, this is how I would respond. I would also add that I really would love to have one of his people pick me up and relocate me to some isolated M class planet, but I think I might have pissed them off instead and will get beamed into the sun sometime after I go to bed tonight.
I did really enjoy the intellectual mind exercise of this thread, so thank-you and peace to everyone.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OK, everyone stay calm. It's just a troll. I'll show this little person to the door.

Recon and everyone. There is some interesting discussion earlier, lets stick with that.

Please everyone, instead of a righteous, vitriolic response to this person just DON'T TAKE THE BAIT and put him on IGNORE. Trolls die when starved of attention.

If a lot of people wade in and respond, then he/she/it will have successfully derailed the thread.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Go ahead HA, I've got your back; been thinking about setting up a private bbs for those interested in this discussion, think I will check in to it; the iggy button is handy, but I feel more and more are going to appear as the thread grows.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
...all right being called a troll by one person is easy enough to ignore, even though it is the first time ever for me. But I'm not cool with the starting of a posse. You don't like my opinion put me on ignore or foe or whatever penalty box you people have...but even though I don't exactly know what a troll is in blog speak, I sure know they are viewed as ignorant, mindless, agenda driven pains.
I read enough to disagree with Recon and I said why. Sorry for being the first non-sychophant to post. This is a closed group I gather and nobody needs to show me the door. The troll has left the building.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Now, just to be completely fair here as well. The one who didn't want to be rounded up by the ets and sent off to the sun, who didn't want the posse forming, packs some pretty good posts most of the time. I think he just took exception of humans being put down so much, though I understand the sentiments of feeling we are idiots to empower this system in anyway, and that not everyone can jump into this information. I certainly sensed his dry humor in part of his posts. Just go easy on him.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

tis understood, mystiq; but I also realise that most people will take recon's digs at us the wrong way, for he is trying to get us motivated to try and change by challenging us all.

Just been waiting on someone to blast us. Most of it is true, just not all are in that boat, and he has acknowledged it. Guess we are all a little on the edge due to the economy and all the rest of the turmoil currently flying around.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am glad to see you guys in a healthy dialogue . You are all displaying something all to rare in this world , the ablity to think for yourselves while being open to opposing arguments .

I stiil have not watched Zietgiest so I cant comment on it .

Fear has always been the most powerfull weapon used by the dark side .
But if you can keep your head while those around you are loosing theirs ,you will be able to find your way .

If there is one thing that Enki does not want his 'people', his human slaves doing, its thinking for themselves . You cannot control people through fear when they start to question your illogical propaganda lies and spin.

Enki's family has always argued that you all 'volunteered' to be part of their 'human experiment '. You were in fact lied to and coerced in to being battery hens . Look around you . Slavery is everywhere . caged animals on factory farms who have never known anything but a cage barely big enough to stand up in . Farmed salmon , fish stocks depleted to near extinction . And you call that civilised ?

But Enki's trolls will tell you thats a figment of your imagination and humans are just the greatest thing since sliced bread. Oh yes , Ramtha loves to tell his army they are the hope of the world , the next best thing and that all other life forms pail in comparison ! Well the dark side always feeds the ego's of the insecure to motivate them . And look what americas pride patriotism and blind faith has brought it to .
The native americans have never bought in to that lie because they lived in the real world , not that pie in the sky 'new jerusalem' crap that motivated the white settlers so they did not feel guilty about stealing the land and claiming it over the bodies of dead natives .

NO. You were brought here to be slaves . Not all the souls in human bodies are from this universe . They are from a dark place of horror . A place were nightmares are a daily reality .

When you explode nukes you can create rips in space time and allow things from other dimensions to get through . Thats why we confiscate nukes from your military .

Everyday , humans make bad choices or refuse to see the obvious because until the craps on their own doorstep its not their problem .

Well it is now . No one can ignore the consequences of selfish choices now . Its on every doorstep .

You can feel the desperation in the trolls who come here to rant and try to undermine your efforts to free your mind. Your free thinking scares the crap out of them. Thats why their words are so carefully crafted to play on your lingering self doubt . They are trying to put the hooks back in through fear . Because when the people do wake up in sufficient numbers its over red rover for those who rape torture and abuse to feel better than everyone else .

There is no depth or sincerity in their words , just spit and venom from cornered snakes . Much fear I sense in langley HQ .

All men and women die , but how many ever really lived ? How many ever had the courage to walk away from the lies of church and state and make their own way ? think for themselves , be themselves ?

Thats what freedom is . Its not big SUV's and Mcmansions .Its not bold and beautifull lifetsyle where you take it in turns to bed hop with everyone in your immediate family . Greed never gives you peace and contentment because in the end all those toys have bought you is an enlsaved soul.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

I take no pleasure in pointing out the frailty of humans . But when you as a species cannot even tolerate differences in skin colour ,what chance do you think you will have being part of the galactic community where countless thousands of different species interact peacably and work together on a daily basis ?. Some of my best friends are feline humanoids , reptilians ,Greys , Non human humanoids and so on.
I dont look at black skin and and make snearing comments like most white americans do. I dont cover my genocidal guilt like most white americans do by bitching about all the 'generous subsidies' that the natives americans get .

When it comes to self righteous hypocrisy , white america knows no bounds . You governement Nuked,napalmed and agent orange sprayed countless thousands of innocent civilians and you wonder why ET considers humans brutal cruel and uncivilised ?

So dont lecture me with your high sounding rhetoric .I hear that crap everyday from your politicians so they can justify theft murder and war .

Where I came from , justice comes on swift wings to lying scum .They are not allowed to breed . They are nipped in the bud so that the innocent can live in peace . You dont like that ? you think thats wrong ?
If I caught you molesting a child on Altair I would be quite within my rights to cap your sorry ass right there and then . On this planet your country is run by child molesters .

You can strut and rant all you want .In the end though you will face a choice because the corruption on this planet has been tolerated long enough . WE are tired of watching the innocent suffer while your beer belly sweats over the barbeque , Bubba .

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

At times I hang my head in shame over all the atrocities commited by uppity self righteous people; I would be arrested if I ever caught a child molester or a rapist in the act, for I would gut them like a fish for their crimes;

just as the crap in the middle east over crappy religious beliefs and fanatical zeal, the slave trade in those same areas, the greed and corruption, racial and ethnic hatred, I can't even consider those to be people, just heartless, cold animals, monkey abusing and killing other monkeys and too stupid, too arrogant, too evil to ever care for anyone.
Damn them and their ideals and beliefs, just as those here in america have dug the hole they are in, corrupt, morally bankrupt, and lost, raping, killing, and stealing from my ancestors, many still trapped into living on reservations that rival any third world hell hole for savage living conditions.

This has got to stop, the changes are long overdue, and to all that read here but keep silent, look at your world, your toys, all your meaningless crap, look at all the hungry and homeless, the sick and hopeless; what have you done to help anyone besides your self?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This was what I received as a message. It wasn't so much to try and wake the world up by writing a book or drawing unnecessary attention. If anything the opposite. It was to turn to the community and start working at a grass roots level, this included waking people up, but it also included adding to work with the needy right under our noses, showing a helping hand, adopting a family that lives under the poverty line and helping them through the month, doing some trades or even how to build computers, create survival items, like solar cells, ham radios, snowshoes, many items (yes ATS has put survival on my brain!) with low income pre-teens. Shut ins. We need to show our stuff. I keep getting that. If we shine our lights we won't be collateral in the upcoming events. Galactic law will prevent that. But not acting in this way, being heartless and behaving as one with the renegades doesn't give us the same respect.

If they think we are owned or under some contract to this group, it is null and voided by our behavior, if we start to withdraw from their goals and act with light and a heart.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

All we have to do is focus on us first, then start helping those around us, even if it is just little things to start with, it's the thought and the caring behind the thought that counts, and it does make a difference, have an impact and import when we give freely to others and expect nothing in return; I know I don't expect things, yet am always pleasantly suprised when they say thanks and smile.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Agreed, but, I'm still going to get back to the Okanagan no matter what. If its an upcoming emergency, I need a route that works to the interior. If its a couple months from now, I'll cram my boys into a motel room, by may, I'll cram them into a tent. The rental situation there is that bad now!

But I just don't feel at home here, and I so want to get together with my friends and get an informal survival/education group going like this. Or, (if anyone in that area is already one step ahead) then promote it and run with it, and get some independent projects going if they're not into zeitgiest's latest and endgame. Need to create some film fest nights.

I was sensitive the feel there before, while I was living there. And now, that I've been on ATS, I sense a kind of Mason/alternative religious feel to some of the successful guys in the Okanagan. Putting this into perspective now, and connecting some dots. Anyway, too many good people to worry what those guys think or let them stop the people.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This thread rules...I'm really enjoying the discussion.

Those are all good ideas Mystiq. Best give a lot of films out on one flyer so people can judge for themselves. Truth Rising is a good one cos it shows people standing up and fighting. One tip: If you are storing food don't publicise it too much cos if things got bad you'd have half the neighbourhood round your house. If your intution is telling you to get out of there then it must be a good idea. If there are Mason types up in the Okanagan that's actually a good sign cos it might mean it's a "safe zone."
As far as food is concerned, sprouting can feed a family of four in a meter square patch, no exaggeration. I started a thread on it.

Recon; Do you know where China stands in all this? No chemtrails here.
Is Hong Kong an E.T. hub/safe zone? I'm fairly certain of it. The place has an awesome vibe to it, loads of Aussies too.
What's up with the Somali pirates? I'm sure there's something going on there. Loads of aircraft carriers in the middle of the ocean. Something massive is probably being kept under wraps.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have shared with you all as much as I can . Its time to say goodbye.

In the end all a good person can do is listen to their conscience ,trust their instincts and do what they feel is right for them.

In my last tour of duty , things went wrong . When you fight the darkness for to long the danger of being infected by it becomes a very real threat .

Thats why I would urge you all to live simple lives close to nature , take care of those you love . I was betrayed by someone I trusted . Endeavouring to stop a catastrophe , I paid a heavy price . There are those that believe I did the right thing and those who considered me a traitor .

It only takes a moment of uncontrolled rage and hate to consume you and before you know it , the dark side has you in its grip. Guard your emotions ,dont let them dominate you .

I have been betrayed again and so I must withdraw . My family is to important to me. I hope you all gained something from this .

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join