It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for ReconPilot...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Thats already happening dude . One of the reasons for that 'intervention' in the Northern territory is because the aboriginals were seeing our craft doing exercises uncloaked .

Its a proccess of aclimatisation . Sightings are up everywhere .

Runnning cloaked all the time takes a lot of power . And it can be a pain for ground crews too .

Our small fighters dont look so drastically unconventional uncloaked . From a distance you could mistake them for a jet fighter . The wings are dramatically swept forward and down in flight , but they fold up for hanger storage . titanium grey on top ,sky blue on the bottom . They can holographically project to look like an f18 or whatever though so if you see a low flying craft knife edging at stalling speed without falling out of the sky , its one of ours !

Full disclosure is not to far off , but it wont come from the US .They dread disclosure more than anything in case you have not picked up on that .

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Okay , Naga is the first person I have pressed the ignore button on but there are certain things I will not tolerate and thats Enkiite's selling garbage as truth .

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

that is true without a doubt; the PTB here in the 'States aren't going to admit to anything that isn't ripped out of them kicking and screaming.

That description is much appreciated; the color scheme sounds very familiar.

Are the larger models of a different configuration? I have seen several different unidentified( to me) craft over the years, once in Mexico, once in Alaska, the rest in the lower 48; one was flippin huge, came over at a very low altitude, very slow speed, estimate around 300+ feet long, and left like a bat!

Thanks man.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi all,
I was thinking about disclosure myself today. I realise that the US gov has been trying to keep a lid on it for years.

Some people say "disclosure will come from the skies, not the govs"- Is that what could happen? A mass uncloaking? Or would it be the Oz, Jap or other government coming forward?

"Not far off"- I suppose you have to be vague. Not far off to me means a few months, but it could be years in other people's terms.

I understand there's a delicate game of chess being played in the background, I'm doing my best to work out what's happening.

What are you guys waiting for? Is it a certain amount of people wanting it to happen? Disabling dangerous weapons used to keep us hostage? A war?

A few people say that disclosure will only happen once disasters start. I dunno if they're right.

2 more questions...

1) If there are a load of ships in the sky one day how will we know which ones are Altairian/PLeidean?
2)Recon, I think you mentioned that the Pleideans were "irritating" once, care to elaborate on that?

[edit on 4-1-2009 by HiAliens]

GEX

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Hi all,
I was thinking about disclosure myself today. I realise that the US gov has been trying to keep a lid on it for years.

Some people say "disclosure will come from the skies, not the govs"- Is that what could happen? A mass uncloaking? Or would it be the Oz, Jap or other government coming forward?

"Not far off"- I suppose you have to be vague. Not far off to me means a few months, but it could be years in other people's terms.

I understand there's a delicate game of chess being played in the background, I'm doing my best to work out what's happening.

What are you guys waiting for? Is it a certain amount of people wanting it to happen? Disabling dangerous weapons used to keep us hostage? A war?

A few people say that disclosure will only happen once disasters start. I dunno if they're right.

Hi HiAliens.
I am under impression that the recent Israel vs Palestine is a calculated move by Enki. I think its designed to drag others into a larger conflict to divide humans, again. Now if the conflict begins to escalate others (Altairians, Pleadeans etc) might step in to stop it from escalating. But Enki might send his own ships to scare the population into thinking that aliens are attacking us. You are right about "delicate game of chess", I hope it turns out well.

GEX

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To Reconpilot.
Please don't put all humans into one basket. Your answers help people to find a missing link, to finally understand what is going on here on Earth.

Also, please read my reply to HiAliens, do you think that it's a plausible scenario?
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEX

Hi HiAliens.
I am under impression that the recent Israel vs Palestine is a calculated move by Enki. I think its designed to drag others into a larger conflict to divide humans, again. Now if the conflict begins to escalate others (Altairians, Pleadeans etc) might step in to stop it from escalating. But Enki might send his own ships to scare the population into thinking that aliens are attacking us. You are right about "delicate game of chess", I hope it turns out well.

GEX, I believe that is in part correct; but they are also searching for buried artifacts, just as they were searching for something in Iraq; the word is, it was removed right out from under their noses;

I do wonder if " Project Bluebeam" with be used as a false flag attack against the general population in order to further hasten the united world against the aliens scenario; that will be when it gets interesting, for then I believe all the others involved in the chess match will jump in with both feet.

Going to be an interesting new year.

GEX

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

GEX, I believe that is in part correct; but they are also searching for buried artifacts, just as they were searching for something in Iraq; the word is, it was removed right out from under their noses;

I do wonder if " Project Bluebeam" with be used as a false flag attack against the general population in order to further hasten the united world against the aliens scenario; that will be when it gets interesting, for then I believe all the others involved in the chess match will jump in with both feet.

Going to be an interesting new year.

I think false flag operation is their last option when everything else fails, they are now fighting for control. Some of the artifacts might be in Iran somewhere, so we will see if this Israel vs Palestine conflict drags Iran in as well.
2012 might be a year when Bluebeam comes to life ... just a thought, not a fact.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hey, that almost conventional craft, I was wondering how large a small fighting craft would be?

One of the unusual sightings my friend and I had when we were around 21, was fairly close to White Lake Observatory in Oliver. I always wondered if this really unusual craft was top secret military or et. We were driving the back road heading towards Penticton, early evening, past the Observatory. At first a star, then it became apparent it was like a small jumbo jet, at the angle of our vehicle. My friend was driving and she stopped. I kept saying, "Drive!!! Come on Lets Go!!!" we thought it was going to crash. It did 3/4's of a 360 degree turn on a dime for the size, soundlessly, until it was pointing its nose alligned with ours. And then nose dived to the ground. "Drive!" no she didn't. It straightened out and hovered soundlessly about 15 feet off the ground. She finally drove. We went around corners, with rocks and trees and finally got to Hwy 97. It stayed beside us, just beyond the trees. Then there are corners and a hill, and then the hwy. We lost it then, and saw it disappear over the mountains across hwy 97.

I drove that road many times in the daytime trying to see how this happened. There were a few clearings, but there was no space whatsoever, where this craft could have flown alongside the vehicle. There was no space, unless it was hollogram or it created its own space amongst the trees. Now, I had pinged on a pilot. I felt the presence of a pilot, though I could not explain this. I didn't think it was a hollogram.

This was the very craft I was researching yet again when I discovered Jim Spark's account early last spring, and had to order his book, because his account was cataclysmic for all the fragmented memories and signs I had in my life for my abduction. The minute I saw the alien script I had an emotional discharge and memories of something offplanet. Within a few days my whole family had our first sighting here, after I received a psi message in direct answer to my thought and inner rant. I went outside for a smoke and there it was.

But that one near the Observatory was such a mystery. Was it et? Could a military craft create its own space?

Edit to add: the wings were different from a passenger jet, instead of angling back, they went straight out, completely straight.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Sounds like it could be one of ours actually . The single seat fighters are really small actually . fuse not much wider than a small sedan . The wings are actually hinged at the root and half way across the span . These are relatively short range interceptors but can easily stay aloft for weeks if neccesary .

They are extremely manouverable and would be easily capable of the manouveres you describe though any conventional aircraft would of course not come close . They can float and dance like a butterfly , accelerate to mach 10 plus and stop on a dime . If you can think it they can do it . There is no instrumentation in the cockpit , just two joysticks .
All weapons , instrumentation and heads up display is via Nano . You jump in the cockpit . nanites from your body migrate into the craft , activate its sytems and you become one with the aircraft . No nano ,no fly .

They are an absolute blast to fly . You can fly them inverted at below tree top hieght and very high speed . Terrain following capability like you would not believe .They can ghost through trees and be used as low level tactical assault craft as well as fighters . Full cloaking plus you can project multiple ghost targets to confuse the enemy . No baby , this aint sci fi ,this is sci fact .

you can make the craft invisible from the inside as well as out so you get totally unobstructed visibility . All round visibility (360degrees) via your internal nano . Its like a magic flying carpet .

Well its sounds like your ET friends gave you something to remember them by ! After seeing something like that ,they know you will never forget the experience , which is of course the whole idea .

Thats really cool misty , glad you and seeker shared that with the rest of us .

And yes ,the pilot probably wanted you to feel his her presence after the demo. They did that with me too . I got the totaly hot blond in a red flightsuit . She is a real hard core altairian fighter pilot . You better pray its not that time of the month when you go up against those girls in the air .

Angels they may look , but dont piss them off .

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

your right , its a game of chess ,and with an enemy as rutheless and cruel as the one your are dealing with here ,the stakes are high .

Nothing is written in stone .There are no absolute certainties , rather high and low probabilities . I am told disclosure is only a year or two away now . We will just have to see. So much depends on enough humans growing up and forming a coherent resolve against corruption .

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEX
To Reconpilot.
Please don't put all humans into one basket. Your answers help people to find a missing link, to finally understand what is going on here on Earth.

Also, please read my reply to HiAliens, do you think that it's a plausible scenario?
Thanks.

Its okay GEX ,we know not all humans are bad . Its just that a lot of the time ,they make really bad decisions and are easily led . Thankfully you guys are courageous enough to think for yourselves . a lot of people just dont .

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I actually pinged on a male pilot. And a bit a show off! I knew he was putting on an expressive display for us. The reason it was strange, and how it created a space, was this wasn't small, it had mock passenger windows on it. We seriously thought it was going to crash and was in trouble, well, until it started toying with us that is.

The experiences we've had in my family, both my son and I saw an actual grey, mine when I was 5 was broad daylight, when they rarely make a visit as I've read they don't like daylight radiation, in my grandmothers garden. It scanned me, because I was briefly rooted to the spot and felt this incredible cold intellect. I thought there was a race of mutant ant men on this planet for years! Though I should have been terrified, strangely enough I wasn't.

What were seeing this year varies. My eyes are technically 20/20, but they're "inconsistent" according to the tests, with a stigmatism, and I see a large red light completely covering the crafts that are very slow moving, as low as the lowest small planes that fly over, and soundless. In October, they pinged my son for the sighting, he called me out. It flew over our roof, and I felt the contact. It lasted for 20 minutes or so, inside. I could see a nordic couple in my mind. They were rather cold, and so I was telling my son to stop looking at the sky outside, and trying to get him to stop encouraging this, when he shot up out of his chair, and said "They're back!" There was no sound to indicate this, so we ran outside and watched it soundlessly fly over our roof again. i asked if he was pinged or contacted. He nodded and pointed to an orb, rather large, beach ball size, in a cluster of trees fairly close.

The Novembers sighting and feeling of contact was a little different, in that I saw it, but it was during Antar's threads about the lower astrals, and other threads about ets being demons. And I felt the coolness from them. So I just disconnected. But they didn't let me off the hook. While I was on the computer, they kept showing me another planet over and over. Its hard to describe, because its fast, too fast and layered for me. They had to slow it down. But in the end, I gave up ignoring them and let them show me what they wanted. I usually avoided accounts that seemed like fairy tales or too spiritual, with ets, but these guys showed me they were scientist/militia, of course cool. Any race with advanced telepathy by their very nature would have to have complete mastery of their emotions. They have layers of control, and emotion at the base, which they control somewhat. But I felt their love for their home planet. A little like Spock but with a base level of strong feelings.

Can you imagine what it would be like if we were instantly telepathic? It would be so embarrassing! Especially in the presence of good looking guys.
We'd be trying to shield ourselves all the time if its possible.

As I said, when I see them, the last time being in November, they're a big red light. My son has perfect 20/20 vision. He sees thousands of stars when I see 20. He has told me that certain crafts were saucers, some triangles and one at my grandmothers this summer, he thought was a diamond under the light. But only if he can see it at a certain distance and angle.

My son and I are also aware of feeling monitored frequently.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 5-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

The big problem with taking on human DNA is that it is heavily genetically programed to fear anything unknown or different . Once you get past the fear barrier you will feel and see these guys very differently .

Its only fair to warn you that a lot of altarian males are good looking ,muscular and charming .So keep your hand on your hapenny missy . Lots of the guys will have tattoos on their right arms . Usually there is a dragon on there somewhere .

Altairian girls can look hard and serious superficially but thats just to keep humans away . Good looking , fit and sexy ? you better believe it .

The greys are harmless . All that crap about demons ,ignore it . They do like playing tricks . Always harmless fun though with a lesson to be learnt if you dont get all self righteous on them.

Humans fear everything ,thats what keeps them under enkii's control.

Its what Enki fears that Naga let slip....

Is he still posting here or has he bailed ?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by reconpilot]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by mystiq

a lot of altarian males are good looking ,muscular and charming .Lots of the guys will have tattoos on their right arms . Usually there is a dragon on there somewhere .

good looking...check
muscular... check
charming...check
dragon tattoo...check

jeez maybe I am an Altarian in disguise :p

kidding of course

wanted to add some humor into a thread that was getting a little tight

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Those Alterian chicks sound awesome, recon, close to a country boy's dream
Hard and serious is good as long as they have warm and fun,too.

does the nano tech also help monitor/ maintain body systems? I can see that flying a fighter would be a blast, even if they are short range.

One question i have is about the renegade grays working with enki; the reports of abductions and of implants always involve small grays, and a couple of larger versions; can you tell us anything about them, and the implants, what function do they have, tracking or control?

May I ask the significance of the dragon tattoos?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Too funny! I know, their telepathy is too much, and you would really have to watch your thoughts and keep a reign on them.

I've already thanked all the visitors who could hear me frequently, for giving me hope that the universe has many mysteries, planets, culture and I find it amazing even now. The greys gave me a glimpse of kindness, though they don't give me full access to my memories. I couldn't sleep one night and was feeling really lost, and I went out for a smoke, and my heart lit up with this incredible warmth and encouragement, it felt like someone was encouraging me. I got a flash in my mind of the greys, and I looked up. There was a very large star/craft moving slowly above me. After I saw it for a moment, when it was right overhead, it blinked out. I was surprised and for some reason, just felt honored to know them, memory loss and all! At least they remember knowing me! Lol.
I only have a memory leak of around 5 after seeing one. Its been an interesting year.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hello all, I'm a very new member, its nice to meet you all. Thank you reconpilot and other posters for the insights you've provided.

I've always believed that animals have souls as well. I was wondering if this is so, do they reincarnate like us, are they also in the clutch of the soul catcher? Do we ever reincarnate into animals. Is this also true with nature? Could we have ever spent a few centuries as a tall proud oak?

I'm also wondering about where new souls come from. As the population of earth increases, where are we getting new souls?

I have a thousand more questions I'd love to pose to you. You'd be welcome at our supper table any day. Until recently I lived a normal comatose life with the rest of the sheeples, so I've been digesting a lot of information, trying to sort out valid truths from disinformation. I'd like some direction to find my path in this upcoming battle, or to help do my part to its fullest. I know I'm an empath, very powerful, but certainly not a warrior. I'm even curious if I might be a walk in, how does one know?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Purrrball

Welcome to you, Purrrball

There is a theory out there that animals are group, collective type souls, on a different developemental level than our soul matrix, a different composition of energy; same way with plant life; it is really hard to say, but perhaps others can offer more insight for you.

As for which path to follow, that is up to you, but my take is simple; either choose positive, uplifting, life enriching experiences thru service to others. or dark, greedy, corrupt, self-serving negativity;

basically, follow the sith or the jedhi, to borrow from Hollywood; the answers are within you, if you look for them;

Recon has made some very good points to ponder; it all starts with you and your choices; personally I stepped back away from everything taught and programmed into my perceptions, began a close scrutiny of everything and then decided is this good or evil? is this truth or deception?Does this benefit everyone or just a few by taking from others?
Does this instill fear and division, or promote harmony and peace?

eliminate your fears, for there is nothing to fear; we live, we make choices, we die, the cycle renews. Live for the good of yourself and of all.
Follow no one, pick your own path, and be active;

no one has all the answers, Purrrball, but when you do see the wrongness in everything around you, you can choose to change you and make a difference, in your life, and that of those you love and share this world with.

Just my opinion; I am sure there are many who will disagree; choose wisely.

seeker

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Excerpt from the "Cosmic Instruction manual" which so far corroborates everything Recon Pilot says... Thought I'd throw it out there...

The Royal Celestial Air Force
The Royal Celestial Air Force is many, many times vaster than all the national air forces of this planet combined. It is a division of the High Command of Light. As such, its strength is greater than any military force on this planet has ever beheld.

Every major head of state on Earth has been advised of our presence and assured that none of their little Star Wars devices will ever have an opportunity to be fired. The reason you have not been informed of this fact is because your military forces are beside themselves with the loathsome idea that their pop guns are meaningless. They also do not wish you to know exactly how useless their environmentally crippling military expenditures actually are. To put it bluntly and in Earth terms, they are protecting their own asses.

Our presence in your planetary arena is not for invasionary purposes. If we had wished to invade, we would have done so long before now. We have girded this planet with our ships to form a resonant field that assists the Earth in the transmutative process. Our craft are also here to protect and communicate with our ground crew members who are facilitating the transmutative process on the planet’s surface. Our crew are continually monitoring our ground personnel for data. This is to aid them in their awakening process and to assure that they arrive at their respective positions on time. We have the ability to recall mission members to our craft for instruction or assistance, and we do so constantly.

Although the power of the Royal Celestial Air Force is greater than anything the inhabitants of this planet have ever seen, our love is also greater than anything these inhabitants have ever dared to dream. The Earth is not endangered by our presence; she is exalted, for we are here to assist in the breaking of her bondage and to fulfill her regal destiny. Our squadrons stand at her side and at her service, assuring her safe delivery into the light.

We are the Royal Celestial Air Force, in service to all humanity out of love.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join